• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO F1 [WEEKLY] [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Xiaomi Poco F1
Finally! I think it was the firmware thing. Thanks a lot for your help! I tried using MIUI but I can't stand factory ROMs, especially MIUI, because it's full of things and notifications of everything, everywhere. I've been using custom ROMs since my first phone 10 years ago. I'll get the kernel recommendation from your guide too.

View attachment 5439781
Stock kernel of ArrowOS should be fine. If you don't have any specific issue with it do not change kernel.

luizzeross

Feb 24, 2011
Well, i tried enabling the face unlock feature, but for some reason it's using the back camera, not the front camera. Has anyone been through this issue already?

JD. A

Sep 9, 2013
Well, i tried enabling the face unlock feature, but for some reason it's using the back camera, not the front camera. Has anyone been through this issue already?
You're using something like pixel props. Either remove the magisk module, reset your build.prop or clean flash. This is not the roms fault this is cause you flashed/installed some mods.

Reactions: luizzeross

Top Liked Posts