• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO F1 [WEEKLY] [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

youngAvJ

Jan 23, 2014
I'm currently on a different 11 ROM, but I'm having issues with quick charge. Does this have it? And will it work with custom kernels (seems NGK already has worked on 11 with the last update, but with ny 11 ROM I'm getting flickering issues)
I'm now on latest stealth build. No flickering issue so far. But internal error warning is there when device boot up. No other issues found.
And about charging... My device showing charging rapidly so.... :cyclops:

mecoromeo

Apr 18, 2014
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I'm now on latest stealth build. No flickering issue so far. But internal error warning is there when device boot up. No other issues found.
And about charging... My device showing charging rapidly so.... :cyclops:
Thanks bro. Used stealth kernel on that other ROM and works like a charm. Perfection. Not only did it solve some clumsiness i had with the UI but fixed my fast charging issue too

Rik00

May 27, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F1
This ROM works like just fine for me so far!

I'm using it as a daily driver!
Battery is great and Safety Net passes for me using Magisk Canary and Magisk Props Config Module!
I use GCam 7.2.010 by Urnyx05 and everything except 60fps video works.

The only major issues I have are the following:

"Ok Google" Hotword recognition... I cant get it to work with the screen on or off.
My Styles and Wallpapers section in the display settings keeps crashing and I cant change the icon shape from there.

Does anyone have the same issues?

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Needs vendor 12.... or is 11..... ok?

I'm using 12

udayan.divakaran

Mar 4, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S8
This ROM works like just fine for me so far!

I'm using it as a daily driver!
Battery is great and Safety Net passes for me using Magisk Canary and Magisk Props Config Module!
I use GCam 7.2.010 by Urnyx05 and everything except 60fps video works.

The only major issues I have are the following:

"Ok Google" Hotword recognition... I cant get it to work with the screen on or off.
My Styles and Wallpapers section in the display settings keeps crashing and I cant change the icon shape from there.

Does anyone have the same issues?

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

I'm using 12
Use Pixel Pack. Its a twrp flashable zip by pixel props telegram group. You will get Pixel Live Wallpapers and icon shapes. But you should not update the Google wallpaper app.

Top Liked Posts