• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO F1 [WEEKLY] [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

tanuse

Aug 11, 2011
Just installed it, and no SD-Card is recognized whatsoever... So far only ReloadedOS recognized it... no idea why

I don't know what to tell you, I am currently using the SD for updates, storage and so on. Did you mount the sd? Also try to change the sd with one of a different manufacturer. In the storage space menu both the internal memory and the external memory on SD are encountered. There are two items "Internal shared memory" and Portable memory ". In the portable memory item I can see and mount or unmount my SD SanDisk vfat. Regards.

speter2

Oct 13, 2013
I don't know what to tell you, I am currently using the SD for updates, storage and so on. Did you mount the sd? Also try to change the sd with one of a different manufacturer. In the storage space menu both the internal memory and the external memory on SD are encountered. There are two items "Internal shared memory" and Portable memory ". In the portable memory item I can see and mount or unmount my SD SanDisk vfat. Regards.

I just get the message: "It appears your SD-Card is corrupted. Would you like to try to format it? YES/Later"

dduuch

Jun 6, 2009
Wrocław
Someone has problem with mobile internet? APN is set with correct params but no Internet connection.
Installed ROM: Arrow-v11.0-beryllium-OFFICIAL-20201022-GAPPS.zip
Also the automatic brighness does not work

Last edited:

dduuch

Jun 6, 2009
Wrocław
I was thinking, that the ROM is responsible that I don't have mobile Internet connection. It seems that Google has changed something (I resume that from testing all Android 11 ROMs).
If someone has problem with mobile internet on Android 11, I suggest to configure the APNs like it is describe in the ISP documentation.
For my network (Nju mobile) I need to switch to ipv6 + PAP authentication and then the Internet starts working.

Thanks ArrowOS team, it is very nice ROM.

raad.sobhan

Mar 8, 2015
Dhaka
I'm using the latest gapps built and only issue is I can't turn on hey google in recognition.... I read all the replies and found someone else also had that issue ....is there a solution for this ?

cfrank38

Nov 6, 2013
whatsapp

Hy friends,

im getting crazy im trying each android 11 rom and i cant get whatsapp workin correctly.
textmessages worink correctly but any multimedia like images, audio or videos dont download

im getting crazy. what can be the problem. im using the latest firmware 12.0.0.2 .

im getting realy crazy :( can someone help or a tip ?

could be firmware the problem ?

Top Liked Posts