• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO F1 [WEEKLY] [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

tanuse

Aug 11, 2011
Hy friends,

im getting crazy im trying each android 11 rom and i cant get whatsapp workin correctly.
textmessages worink correctly but any multimedia like images, audio or videos dont download im getting crazy. what can be the problem. im using the latest firmware 12.0.0.2 .
im getting realy crazy :( can someone help or a tip ? could be firmware the problem ?

I have the same firmware by the way recommended and whatsApp works fine

Anderconsu

Apr 1, 2017
Hy friends,

im getting crazy im trying each android 11 rom and i cant get whatsapp workin correctly.
textmessages worink correctly but any multimedia like images, audio or videos dont download

im getting crazy. what can be the problem. im using the latest firmware 12.0.0.2 .

im getting realy crazy :( can someone help or a tip ?

could be firmware the problem ?
Same happened to me, I just waited for an hour or so and then worked correctly

alma359

Apr 13, 2019
Hi,
When I try to login with google sign in using Applications build for API 30, I get this error in LogCat: E/GoogleApiAvailability: Google Play services is invalid. Cannot recover.

Upon further inspection using the function GoogleApiAvailability.getInstance().isGooglePlayServicesAvailable(this); is returning 9, which stands for the following: public static final int SERVICE_INVALID The version of the Google Play services installed on this device is not authentic. Constant Value: 9

So basically Sign in with Google is not working for Apps targeting the latest API 30. Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

The phone displays the following message: [App] won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported by your device.

Last edited:

cfrank38

Nov 6, 2013
Same happened to me, I just waited for an hour or so and then worked correctly
What I have noticed is very slow file access performance.

I made a compare. Count the files in a folder takes on android 10 like 3 seconds and on Android 11 takes like minutes and won't finish.

I use a file explorer to count a big image folder with subfolders

Ajudia

Oct 13, 2017
What I have noticed is very slow file access performance.

I made a compare. Count the files in a folder takes on android 10 like 3 seconds and on Android 11 takes like minutes and won't finish.

I use a file explorer to count a big image folder with subfolders

i too facing the same, yet initial stage comparable previous years a11 comes already stable with less problem than a9/a10.
os need to be optimized further.

raad.sobhan

Mar 8, 2015
Dhaka
I just found out that hey google is working with full nikgapps ......I think it doesn't work in the gapps rom version due to not having google app as system....is it possible to include this in future gapps version of rom

sotosgolf

Jan 5, 2016
I have a request : adding the option to invert navbar layout

And a problem: "WebEx meeting" app using the ir camera instead of the normal one.

Other than that everything i tested is working perfectly and smoothly

jhuryganelo

Apr 9, 2017
Do you have fix for fast battery draining and having fast charging? I've installed 3300 mah fast charging module via magisk and it still shows as slow charging. Kudos to the dev for awesome rom

Top Liked Posts