- Jun 3, 2021
It would be an awesomw feature to be able to hide app labels on stock launcher if posible
BSG stable Google Camera Port allows my POCO X3 NFC to use primary, macro and ultrawide and I think photo quality is ok. But I haven't updated ArrowOS since it changed to the non proprietary vendor, so things can be different now.
you need to format /data after flashing the ROM
I got this error when I flashed an older build over the current one. Did you do that?
I'm so stupid... Thank you!!! Everything works great nowhave you unlocked your bootloader?
=> Unlock Your Mi Device
and what step missed you from post 1 ?
Fresh install coming from MIUI
- Flash latest available MIUI 11 if you aren't on it already.
- Install any suitable recovery (mentioned below).
- Download and copy arrow build to a OTG prendrive or sd card.
- Flash latest Arrow Vanilla/Gapps build.
- FORMAT DATA. (You'll loose all your data!)
format data means , not to wipe just data, but use the "FORMAT DATA" in TWRP and then you have to write "yes" . It's better to reboot once more to recovery after that and then let the new rom run (reboot to system).
It also happened to me for a few days and then it didn't come out again.
• November security patch
• Hotspot WPA3 Settings
• base: PixelPropsUtils: Update redfin fp to SP1A.211105.003
• Update translations from community
• For Quicksilver Kernel changelog see this (https://github.com/ghostrider-reborn/android_kernel_xiaomi_surya/commits/staging/LA.UM.9.x)
• Misc fixes and upstream changes
Try to visit :Hi all. Anybody know how to flash back to stock?
Does anything need unlocking first or decrypting?
Fancy running stock for a bit before A12, but every time I've tried, it's soft bricked and I've had to reinstall Arrow. Rookie mistake?
I'm sure I'm missing something, but can't figure what I'm doing wrong...
Ouch! I don't really look forward to a clean flash, it's my daily driver and some secure apps don't really like it (they think it's a different device), but I might try it sometime in the near future.
To everyone, please STOP this misconception about having the need to flash magisk in order to pass safety net. Do read the OP I've clearly mentioned there's no need of a magisk or modules for safety net. Device is certified and passes safety net out of the box without need of any modifications.Mission Impossible in all custom ROMs !
1. Safetynet check the bootloader status and will automatically fail if magisk is not installed (Magisk Hide ON must be applied for this) !
2. Furthermore, now you have to install the safetynet-fix module to make your banking apps working !
3. Finally, you must hide Magisk Manager.apk with a random name too (Magisk Settings)