This ROM doesn't heat compared to how much it heated before. I get around 30C for battery with my usage. I don't play games.- The back of my phone got hot for no reason. I like this ROM very much, but getting hot is a serious issue, gg guys.
Maybe it's just my problem Try it on your phone.
- Another problem it's when you plug the USB Flash, you don't have (Eject) button on your notification!
- Flicker BackLight on Low Brightness
- No button Longpress Option!
This rom have some issues or not have simple things like longpress on home, back or recent app button. Maybe will add in future!
Flashed it yesterday, coming from MIUI 12.5. Love it. So nice that the mi sound enhancer option is still there! Works smooth. Only bug I noticed is the screen flickering when the brightness is set to manual on the lowest option. Thank you very much for maintaining this rom. I will update to 12 when its official
So I know there's been a lot of complaints about this phone and the Ghost Touch issue. I assumed these ROMs wouldn't have this issue as they don't have the MIUI components.
Sitting using my phone last night it went completely nuts and screens started flashing up constantly. I held in the power button to hard power off.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
if the cable and the power adapter work fine,
Fast charging was disabled because the phone temperature reached 40°C. I solved the problem with the following module:if the cable and the power adapter work fine,
go inside settings. Fast Charging in this rom is enabled but with some minimum and maximum values.
It does not fastcharge all the time.
I am on ARROW 12 now and don't remeber, but If you search the menu "fast charge" you will get it.
To everyone, please STOP this misconception about having the need to flash magisk in order to pass safety net. Do read the OP I've clearly mentioned there's no need of a magisk or modules for safety net. Device is certified and passes safety net out of the box without need of any modifications.Mission Impossible in all custom ROMs !
1. Safetynet check the bootloader status and will automatically fail if magisk is not installed (Magisk Hide ON must be applied for this) !
2. Furthermore, now you have to install the safetynet-fix module to make your banking apps working !
3. Finally, you must hide Magisk Manager.apk with a random name too (Magisk Settings)