[ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS Redmi Note 4 [OFFICIAL][MIDO]

Search This thread

morfeusz1805

May 4, 2021
Before installing rom, I wiped partitions, did data format and saw this error:
error opening '/ data / media' (no such file or directory)

I did'n install the rom. How to fix it?
TWRP is original, the latest.

Reinstall TWRP?

Last edited:

amir_k555

Mar 21, 2014
tehran
Before installing rom, I wiped partitions, did data format and saw this error:
error opening '/ data / media' (no such file or directory)

I did'n install the rom. How to fix it?
TWRP is original, the latest.

Reinstall TWRP?
when you wiped everything there is no data to format, carry on installing the rom, everything is fine

morfeusz1805

May 4, 2021
Problem fixed. I did a reboot to recowery, wiped the partition again, did date format and there was no error. Rom is installed.

Thank you for your help

Is that just what it seems to me, or when I click on the icon, it is frozen for a split second? In Global Miui, the icons opened instantly.

morfeusz1805

May 4, 2021
The SoT 8 hour is now over 48 hours after the last charging. I now have 23% of the battery. I think it's a good result.
I have a few questions.
- where can I turn on the GPS? Is it an icon on the main bar "location? I was using" Maps me "or" google maps "and I couldn't activate the GPS,
- when I choose the network type, it is easier to use 2g, 3g, LTE, 5g, etc.? There are several dozen types of networks in the rom and I don't know what to mark for it to be good. Why complicate life.
- I cannot manually choose one single mobile operator. My mobile operator uses transmitters from several companies. On Miui, I found what networks are currently available, I marked which networks I wanted and the network was registered. Now, when I select the transmitter of one of the mobile network operators, the network does not register.
- why can't I access all the icons in the main bar? I have access to half, if I want to use other icons, I have to edit changing the icons that are available with those that are not available.

morfeusz1805

May 4, 2021
Is there a maintainer of this rom here?

Today, with a 23% battery charge, I have 10 SoT hours after more than 2 days. When the phone was new, the battery didn't last that long. So as for the battery, the rom is phenomenal. Of course, black screen, black and white wallpaper, disabling background processes.
I have Core from NikGapps installed.

Ills of this rom:
But I have no idea why when someone calls me I have a black screen. Unlocks the phone, the icon with the receiver is not showing to answer the phone. So I don't know who's calling. I have to call back later by looking at who called me in the call history.

I only managed to catch the GPS a few times, but I don't know when it connects. In Miui, when connecting to GPS, there was a zoom from the top of the map to the point where I am. Now I have to look for this point (arrows) and I am not entirely sure if I connected to the GPS or not. He often shows me my last location on the map, but not where I am now. So GPS works terrible.

I can't send a text message. If I have written to someone before, yes, I can write, but when I come into a new contact I want to write, but there is no keyboard.

Anyone have any idea for all of this?

deadlymajesty

Apr 9, 2020
Is there a way to enable vibration for fingerprint unlock only (e.g. when unlock fails) like in Pixel Experience Plus? It seems I can either enable vibration for keyboard+unlock+touch, or none at all.

It seems to vibrate for failed fingerprint unlock now.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2014
Lucknow
Hey I'm facing an issue.
Randomly the phone does not show up the incoming calls when someone calls me up.
It is not related to notifications or anything it's a bug as I tried resetting the dialer and sometimes it just randomly is fixed by itself.
Please help..missing important calls due to this.

QueryVillain

Oct 23, 2013
Riga
Hey I'm facing an issue.
Randomly the phone does not show up the incoming calls when someone calls me up.
It is not related to notifications or anything it's a bug as I tried resetting the dialer and sometimes it just randomly is fixed by itself.
Please help..missing important calls due to this.
1. Can you replicate this and confirm you have network connectivity when this happens?
2. What does the caller hear/see on their end?
3. Which phone app are you using (default is com.android.dialer)? Maybe try Google Dialer just to see if there is any difference.
4. Using any 3rd party battery optimizer apps?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did the developer leave ?
    Lately he told me he was very busy. I hope he can find some time for our mido
    logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
    ArrowOS is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download

Tip: Select OEM -> Device,choose Arrow version, choose build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.
    Read our blog article/post about:
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source: source

XDA:DevDB Information
    ArrowOS, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    ganesh varma, kubersharma
    Source Code: https://github.com/ArrowOS

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest firmware
    Based On: AOSP, CAF

Version Information

Created 2020-10-26
    Last Updated 2020-10-26
    WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything (Wifi, RIL, data, fingerprint, camera, flash, VoLTE (tested on Jio4G), bluetooth, tethering etc)

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • SELinux is permissive
    • You tell me

Be sure to include a log : check how to
    Update 23-4-2021

arrow_infrastructure_devices: devices: Gimme some vayu to breathe, please.
    Update 27-3-2021

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: Enable vendor Telephony plugin: MSIM Changes

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: Enable vendor Telephony plugin

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: CDMA MO SMS follow on DC feature

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: Add support for retry with new DDS API and update QtiPhoneSwitcher

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: Fix to block sim selection popup for data

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: FR57912: Add support for pdp data reject with cause code 29,33,55

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: Fix imsi info error when insert some china operator card.

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: Define EF MSPL/MLPL/PRL values and paths

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: SimPhoneBook: Add ANR/EMAIL support for USIM phonebook.

android_frameworks_base: Use proper coded alphabet when a contact is written into EF_ADN of USIM.

android_vendor_arrow: arrow: themes: Squash import ColorBucket theme packages

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: Add support to extend methods from VendorPhoneSwitcher

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: Retry temp dds switch for UI setting

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: Telcel: Fix data call retry for apn change event

android_frameworks_opt_telephony: Phone exception Issue
    Quick question - This does not support long screenshots does it? What are you guys using? Longshot?
    No that cannot be done for the moment. Maybe I can suggest it to the dev

Update 12-02-2021

android_packages_apps_ThemePicker: Fix preview tile in grid option picker.

android_packages_apps_ThemePicker: Add an exported flag in manifest.

android_hardware_interfaces: wifi: Add provision to create/remove dynamic interface(s).

android_packages_apps_ThemePicker: ThemePicker: Make naming page look the same as the other ones

android_packages_apps_WallpaperPicker2: WallpaperPicker2: Increase height of bottom area

android_packages_apps_WallpaperPicker2: WallpaperPicker2: Match backgrounds to device theme

android_frameworks_base: SettingsProvider: Commonize toggle for double tap to wake/sleep

android_vendor_arrow: ArrowIcons: Use FMRadio icon for CAF fmapp2

android_frameworks_native: Add dalvik-heap device configs for 8/12/16 GiB devices

android_vendor_arrow: [fixup]prebuilt/common: remove duplicated protocol entry

android_vendor_arrow: prebuilt/common: remove read_only for China Unicom

android_vendor_arrow: prebuilt/common: fix incorrect APN configs of Vodafone AU

android_frameworks_base: AudioService: Remove Analog Dock from fixed-volume devices

android_frameworks_base: SystemUI: fix NPE on ExpandableNotificationRow
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone