• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0.0][Hima] Android Ice Cold Project 16.1 [Official]

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 10260383

Hi, did you ever think about porting Sailfish OS over to the m9? It would be funny and nice to use it although I don't own one, was thinking about getting it but nowadays is quite hard (and expensive, I'm on Latin America)
It's much more work and much more complex to compile any OS rather than Android to smartphones.
Buy from Ebay, the shipping is cheaper than to Europe (I'm from Europe)

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, thanks for continuing to support these phones :) AICP 16.1 is a great upgrade from 15.0.

I have a regression to report though: adopted storage is no longer usable.
It's a fast SD card and it worked well as adopted storage in AICP 15.0.
Despite formatting everything (including the SD card), enabling adopted storage causes sudden crashes/reboots in aicp_hima_r-16.1-WEEKLY-20211121

The problem appears to be:
c110 540702837 Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000010

The crashes are somewhat random, the phone may appear to work fine for a while, but installing and opening a specific COVID app reliably triggers the crash.
It doesn't matter which storage the app is installed to, or which gapps is used (MindTheGapps or opengapps), or if Magisk is installed.

Attachments

• aicp_logs.zip
    250.5 KB · Views: 0

Areck83

Apr 1, 2016
HTC One (M9)
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
This is almost an excellent rom, thanks to the developer for this.

I've found some annoying bugs, but I can't upload the log (Today the phone halts every time as I boot up it).
- Transfering files via usb works at least for the first 2 minutes and then the transfer stops.
- Apps in the ram are OK but sometimes the phone reboots for no reason.
- Unexpected shutdowns (like today). Yesterday it happened like 4 times.

There's no way to back up now, so I will do a reflash with the latest version.

Areck83

Apr 1, 2016
HTC One (M9)
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Tested latest rom, everything went fluid for the first 3 hours (No gapps) and then I got bootloops. The last thing I did was set up my pin and select the checkbox to randomize the number positions. After that when the device restarted I tried to unlock but when I pressed the enter button the device restarted inmediatly over and over again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Official builds wiill be available soon!

Enjoy!
    #### New build is up!! ####

the build is containing mainly the following:
    -upgrade to AICP 16.1 -> downloadlink has changed now!!

-minor fixes
    -december ASB

AICP features:
    -pulse
    -snap cam-app
    -new gallery-app

Enjoy!
    How dare you, judging other people! I wasn't disrespectful in any case to anybody here - I never was here on XDA!! - in opposite of some of you guys here!
    As I already said - I have absolute no time currently - even can't follow the thread.
    As a result of this ****, I will close this thread - now!

I am sorry that the discussion has reached that level.
    Claymore 1297: on behalf of this thread, I would like to express my sincere apology to you, I believe you were most polite and sincere to this work that you do absolutely voluntarily and you do not for sure deserve this in return.
    However we all thank you for your work and your committment to it.
    Last weekly failed, hopefully this week it will build. I will give you here a hint.
    Moderator Announcement

Thread re-opened on request of OP but I've cleaned it first!

Please keep in mind to discuss on topic and without offending anybody. On topic is defined by the XDA Forum Rules in rule no. 15: "For Developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to kernels, bootloaders, ROMs, etc., as well as R&D development discussion threads designed with an end goal", which implies that if you have issues or discovered bugs, report them to the dev with logs etc. and contribute to make the rom bug-free. It's only on the thread owner to decide how much off topic is accepted.

If you don't want to contribute, use it as it is and say at least thanks to the dev who provided his work for free here on XDA, and if he decides to take a break, just accept it. Please do not ask for ETA's from people doing this as a hobby. Updates come when updates are ready, and @Claymore1297 has free time from work, family, friends....REAL life.

Last but not least: Please report trolls and do not respond to them.
    Thank you all for your cooperation - stay safe and stay healthy!

Oswald Boelcke
    Friendly Neighborhood Moderator