[ROM][11.0.0][Hima] crDroid 7.39 [Unofficial] ViperFX ready, dynamic cpu scalling based on battery lvl [19.2.2024]

Search This thread

platinumthis

Sep 17, 2019
HTC One (M9)
Changes 15.05.2021

CrDroid is now officially available by Crdroid.net

- OTA is enabled
- Updates to lastest crDroid 7.6 Release
- Some Performance improvements

Enjoy, and stay up to date xd

• Love
Reactions: tombbb

platinumthis

Sep 17, 2019
HTC One (M9)
I have a Xiaomi MI9 with crDroid 7.5 and is *perfect*
Now i can resuscutate my amazing HTC M9 and have crDroid installed too!
Great Great work! thank you very much!

No Problem sir, dont forget to thx Claymore1297 and his team to keep our M9 Great. He´s the one who should get the credits, i just builded and uploaded with some changes. I will make it even greater with future builds. Feel free to type here.

Im in love since HTC Magic also :D

pinckston

Feb 25, 2016
Do NOT dirty flash from 7.5 to 7.6!
All seems OK at first but random reboots WILL SEEMINGLY OCCUR. I couldn't answer calls, couldn't even hear the ring half the time.

DO A FULL WIPE AND INSTALL - ITS WORTH IT!

CyanRose

hello I have some problems with your rom. your rom is excellent due to its flaws because I have several problems because the first is that I can not search the signal manually this is necessary for wom colombia that needs to search signal every time, the other problem since I updated the version 7.7 the phone gets too hot until it has reached overheating problems that makes the phone is off and shows wrong info battery I tried to reinstall the rom but I do not see the signal I am without signal and hope they can return to inhabit the fm radio

this rom is more stable than crdroid 10

platinumthis

Sep 17, 2019
HTC One (M9)
hello I have some problems with your rom. your rom is excellent due to its flaws because I have several problems because the first is that I can not search the signal manually this is necessary for wom colombia that needs to search signal every time, the other problem since I updated the version 7.7 the phone gets too hot until it has reached overheating problems that makes the phone is off and shows wrong info battery I tried to reinstall the rom but I do not see the signal I am without signal and hope they can return to inhabit the fm radio

this rom is more stable than crdroid 10
Ill make an update today that fixes the overheating problems, i removed the undervolting, so maybe you all got an issuse, couse a user complained to not even be bootabel since his device is a bit different so i decided to remove it so anyone can use this rom for the M9. But now i will add the Undervolting again couse this is a big feature that this phone needs,.as you told with the problems i will make an Version where Undervolting is not present so peopel can then read here and find the Solution. I thank you for your reply.

plants

Sep 7, 2009
London
Maybe is your OS firmware not the newest or i dont know , can you go in the normal recovery not TWRP where you flash firmware files and look for OS-
and what numbers they are ?
Hi. It might help to uninstall Magisk formally before an install. I had very similar problems until I uninstalled Magisk with the attached zip, which you'll find as part of the Magisk release - you may have to obtain the version relevant to your device's current Magisk version (I don't know how universal the uninstaller is)

Attachments

• Magisk-uninstaller-20210117.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 5

CyanRose

Ill make an update today that fixes the overheating problems, i removed the undervolting, so maybe you all got an issuse, couse a user complained to not even be bootabel since his device is a bit different so i decided to remove it so anyone can use this rom for the M9. But now i will add the Undervolting again couse this is a big feature that this phone needs,.as you told with the problems i will make an Version where Undervolting is not present so peopel can then read here and find the Solution. I thank you for your reply.
hello it's me again because I have a new problem yesterday update the new version of crdroid 7.9.7 but I had a problem my phone is a htc m9 t-mobile version starts normally but at times the phone stops and lagga not responds the phone and reboot constantly. i need a fix urgent and fast i hate reforming of my htc m9, i love your rom but ota updates kills the stability of the rom and the worst I can not update it through recovery because it appears to me as unsupported device but my phone is compatible with the rom HELP ME HOW DOWNGRADE A CUSTOM ROM AND PLEASE ACTIVE THE FM RADIO

i am forget the roms downloaded in crdroid official website not installed and not works, i am tried logcat but never works same with the roms i tried installed crdroid 7.8 in ota and never works fixed

https://bayfiles.com/X0H8i9C7u0/logcat_txt

Last edited:

CyanRose

hello again i am find a temp fix for the bootloop and constenting reboots is change the gobiernator to conversative but the problem is bootloop and reboots continue every 10 mins and miracast wireless display not works only reboots

Last edited:

platinumthis

Sep 17, 2019
HTC One (M9)
hello again i am find a temp fix for the bootloop and constenting reboots is change the gobiernator to conversative but the problem is bootloop and reboots continue every 10 mins and miracast wireless display not works only reboots
Yeah i readed, i will fix the bootlooping, i just want to unlock the true performance while not getting much overheat. For the FM radio part i looked and dont have time for now to dig deeper. Time will come and it will work but for now i have limited time to get 100% at this ROM

• Love
Reactions: CyanRose and tombbb

CyanRose

Yeah i readed, i will fix the bootlooping, i just want to unlock the true performance while not getting much overheat. For the FM radio part i looked and dont have time for now to dig deeper. Time will come and it will work but for now i have limited time to get 100% at this ROM
thanks you your rom is the best and i hope find a option for s-off for free this phone, bad news now i am trying for installing clean the crdroid 7.9 again without googlag apps but starts the bootloop again now never starts the config welcome

now i am installing the crdroid 7.8 is stable and the best version, i am testing radio fm with this app find the radio fm but only works the mic https://xdaforums.com/t/app-4-4-5-1...n-source-real-fm-radio-for-aosp-root.2951455/

Last edited:

platinumthis

Sep 17, 2019
HTC One (M9)
thanks you your rom is the best and i hope find a option for s-off for free this phone, bad news now i am trying for installing clean the crdroid 7.9 again without googlag apps but starts the bootloop again now never starts the config welcome

now i am installing the crdroid 7.8 is stable and the best version, i am testing radio fm with this app find the radio fm but only works the mic https://xdaforums.com/t/app-4-4-5-1...n-source-real-fm-radio-for-aosp-root.2951455/
What you mean with only works the mic ?

pinckston

Feb 25, 2016
Just reinstalled a few days ago; overheat is present, especially while charging on fast charge. Tried various governers and conservative does appear to be the best, but still the phone is too hot to touch (almost!! Like really close!!). Wonder if the metal case is actually DESIGNED to be a heatsink - I've only had a reboot when changing the gpu governer. I've had the cpu cores maxed and governer on performance and no reboots, just gets REALLY REALLY HOT!!
I really want to stay on this Rom, it's class in every other way, but atm cpu and temperature stability are a real issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Dynamic Cpu scalling based on battery lvl starting at 88% from 1,9 Ghz to 960 Mhz at 30%

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
    You need Unlocked bootloader for install
    • step 1 Download crDroid from the link, if you want root then download Magisk also and copy it all to your Phone internel or external your choice.
    • step 2 Go to recovery when you didnt installed it already download it from the listed link, go in fastboot with all 3 keys pressed hold then select with volume keys Download mode and hit power button,
      When youre on Windows download adb minimal and fastboot here in https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2317790 install it , open the shortcut on your desktop if one was created when not just serch in Windows for minimal and you will find it.
    • step 3 Type in the opened command prompt in minimal adb and fastboot: adb devices to check if device was recognized, when not download here the drivers to make sure it works fine https://downloadmirror.co/1LnA/HTC_Driver_v4.17.0.001.zip?pt=SCTaNyN4GCn3NIchsd7q3hM7hBYxuFbGvjQe9voyZY4= run it let it install then type again fastboot devices make sure you see some numbers like FA53WYJ13710 then it works fine and can start flashing.
    • step 4 Go to your download folder and search for twrp-3.4.0-0-hima.img rename it to twrp.img to make it easier for you to flash. copy the renamed twrp.img to C:/Program Files (x86)/minmal adb and fastboot/
    • step 5 Type in your Minimal adb Fastboot prompt: flash recovery twrp.img after OK type fastboot reboot bootloader and select with volume keys recovery and hit power button, congrats youre in TWRP recovery
    • step 6 Now you can make A backup of all your stuff when you have enough Disk space on your Internal or External storage when not make space on your SDcard or Internal storage and copy all your stoff on your Computer to make Space for a backup of your Data =apps and settings System = current Android. when you have Done that part go to install and select the Download Rom install it and if you want root then also The Magisk.zip props go out to https://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4470081 thanks to him for for his Makgisk root solution :good: and after all installed hit Reboot

Update installation:
    You can dirty flash it if youre on android 10 and youre lucky it will start without apps crashing.
    If you dont want to get Dirty then you youre fomat Data and System in TWRP and flash the Rom also you can make a Backup current Rom if you want.

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: https://github.com/Claymore1297/android_kernel_htc_msm8994

Download:
    ROM https://www.mediafire.com/file/gixjdux95kfpizm/crDroidAndroid-11.0-20240219-hima-v7.39.zip/file
    ViperFX Profile for Speaker
    ViperFX is included and fully suporrted,
    just disabel AudioFX or turn on legacy mode.
    I dont recommand both together couse (loud bugs)

For those peopel who download over phone i suggest to turn Desktop Mode ON in Browser settings to be abel to Download directly.

Known issues:

Volte not working
    FM radio not work, htc killed it with lastest kernel source 3.35
    F2FS is dead
    Encryption dead

These issues are also on newer roms and older from 10

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Here some pics
    Edit: The rom is newer then the pics, this are just Sampels i created a while ago
    https://ibb.co/BjCbGCV
    https://ibb.co/HXNCPTh

Thanks to:

- acroreiser for the help on the dynamic cpu clock based on battery lvl
    - Claymore 1297 and his Team for the work on the M9, without him it wouldn't be possible!
    - Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

ROM OS Version Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 4.x
    Based On: Lineage

Version Information
    Status
    : Stable

Created 2021-05-11
    Last Updated 2024-2-19
    I have a Xiaomi MI9 with crDroid 7.5 and is *perfect*
    Now i can resuscutate my amazing HTC M9 and have crDroid installed too!
    Great Great work! thank you very much!

No Problem sir, dont forget to thx Claymore1297 and his team to keep our M9 Great. He´s the one who should get the credits, i just builded and uploaded with some changes. I will make it even greater with future builds. Feel free to type here.

Im in love since HTC Magic also :D
    Weird bug, i had this too, some numbers will just refuse to hang up xd. I will investigate, ,aybe there is some setting or so which lead to this behaviour.
    I had it too - I just dirty flashed nikGapps google carrier services addon - working normally again:)

*dirty flashed carrier services, google dialer, device setup and device policy. So one some or oall of those together resolved this issue for me.
    Oh, yeah i replaced them. 10 from opengapps not work doe SDK. Nikgapps should work but remember when flash new rom also to flash Nikgapps again , in recovery it will say it will backup and install again but in the end it can lead to bootloop so after a New Build flash Nikgapps again or it will not start. i just looked at Opengapps they dont have 11 there. Or when you want to ungoogel go to /data/app and find vendig or venedig apk and delete it from Recovery in Advanced settings. So it should start without need to flash of Nikgapps
    For phone app? I use phone app that come together with ROM.
    Weird bug, i had this too, some numbers will just refuse to hang up xd. I will investigate, ,aybe there is some setting or so which lead to this behaviour.