ROM][11.0.0][Himaul/himawl] LineageOS 18.1 [Unofficial]

Search This thread

Claymore1297

May 14, 2017
Stuttgart
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10.0 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for Lineage OS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Instructions

First time flashing Lineage OS 18.0 your device?

Coming from a SENSE ROM?

Enable all location services: Settings > Location > (all location services) = On
Coming from another ROM?

Download the zip(s).
Install a compatible Recovery
Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
Flash LineageOS.
Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Downloads

Downloads

ROM - https://mirror.codebucket.de/claymore1297/LineageOS/18.1/hima

Google Apps - https://mirror.codebucket.de/claymore1297/GAPPS/

TWRP Recovery (SAR) - https://github.com/CaptainThrowback/android_device_htc_hima/releases

XDA: DevDB Information
LineageOS 18.0, ROM for the HTC One (M9)

Contributors:
@Claymore1297
@k4y0z

ROM OS Version: 11 R
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.108
Kernel Source: https://github.com/Claymore1297/android_kernel_htc_msm8994
SELinux: enforce

Requirements
HTC Firmware: 4.x
TWRP: 3.4.0-0 - with SAR support

special thanks to:
@root-expert

Version Information

What is working

WiFi
Bluetooth
IR
Camera (including video recording)
Telephony (Calls, MMS/SMS and Mobile data)
Audio (Record and Playback)
Video Playback
GPS
NFC

What is not working
FM Radio

Bug report

Bug reports without a proper description of the issue and a log will be ignored!
You don't know howto take a log - see here:

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how to get android logs&p=1&s=g

How to Build

XDA:DevDB Information

Contributors:
Claymore1297, k4y0z

Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: 4.x
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Created 2020-12-06
Last Updated 2020-12-06

Last edited:

Pfony

Oct 15, 2020
Hello Claymore,

first of all: Thanks so much for keeping our phone alive and absolutely up to date!

I was so excited to install LOS 18.0 and especially was fully convinced to finally get rid of the very annoying "echo in voice calls"-bug.
I already tested the AICP 16.0 (built 2020-11-15) and it was fixed (as promised ;) (y)) (as already posted here).

So I just installed very very fresh (wiped everything (cache, data, system, yes even the internal storage)) the lineage-18.0-20201206-UNOFFICIAL-hima.zip .

Here it comes: the echo is still there, not fixed !!!!! Oh no :eek:! Do you have any idea what the difference is between aicp and los regarding voice calls? There must be something.
Changing volume still has no effect even when you put the call on speakers.

Everything else works (as far as I have tested for now) perfectly!

I had so much hope in that....could you please 😇 take another look on this echo in voice calls issue and fix it as on aicp.

Again: Thank you so much for your work.

Claymore1297

May 14, 2017
Stuttgart
Hello Claymore,

first of all: Thanks so much for keeping our phone alive and absolutely up to date!

I was so excited to install LOS 18.0 and especially was fully convinced to finally get rid of the very annoying "echo in voice calls"-bug.
I already tested the AICP 16.0 (built 2020-11-15) and it was fixed (as promised ;) (y)) (as already posted here).

So I just installed very very fresh (wiped everything (cache, data, system, yes even the internal storage)) the lineage-18.0-20201206-UNOFFICIAL-hima.zip .

Here it comes: the echo is still there, not fixed !!!!! Oh no :eek:! Do you have any idea what the difference is between aicp and los regarding voice calls? There must be something.

I had so much hope in that....could you please 😇 take another look on this echo in voice calls issue and fix it as on aicp.

thanks for the headsup - I forget to merge this kernel-commit into new LOS-tree. will be included in next build!! :)

Pfony

Oct 15, 2020
Hello jkrajcir,
you can download from here: twrp-3.4.0-0-hima.img

@Claymore1297 :
short feedback from your most recent build:
- live display not working + you cannot change color temperature right now
- under "styles & wallpapers" if you want to change from one icon shape to another it is not always applied
- LOS updater gives an error message (most likely because there aren't any !?!?)

bertoteo

Apr 16, 2015
Hello Claymore,

Same to me. Echo is still there :cry:

bertoteo

Apr 16, 2015
Echo apart, great job!!!:cool:

Got error 64 on installing opengapps_arm11 posted (i believe for wrong 32bit architetture) but the NikGappsCore64 did well (i don't know which differences there are).

I can't find in development options how to enable advanced reboot (for reboot into twrp)

Pfony

Oct 15, 2020
@Claymore1297
Just to let you know:
also in your current LOS 18 (20201206) build there still is the problem with unstable bluetooth connections in cars as already described in the LOS 17.1 thread here.
Now I also experienced very unstable bluetooth connections in a Mercedes (2017) with the "command online"-system.

To be more specific:
bluetooth itself is enabled the hole time but opening calls fails at first attempt and after some time waiting the phone starts a second attempt automatically and the call is established correctly. Also, and that is even worse, when having somebody on the phone, after round about 1 minute the call ends or the call's audio is switched to the phone instead of the car's audio-system.....veeery annoying :(.

As assumed in my LOS17.1 post (link above) maybe it has something to do with the phone's switching into lockscreen/sleep after some time of touch-inactivity with the phone and I often get this "worked around" by just click on the power butten (to wake it up from sleeping?!)

Does anybody else has any similar experience with bluetooth + phone calls + car's audio-system or am I the only one :unsure:?

Thanks for your investigation :).

haseebhamid

Nov 22, 2014
Islamabad
@Claymore1297
Just to let you know:
also in your current LOS 18 (20201206) build there still is the problem with unstable bluetooth connections in cars as already described in the LOS 17.1 thread here.
Now I also experienced very unstable bluetooth connections in a Mercedes (2017) with the "command online"-system.

To be more specific:
bluetooth itself is enabled the hole time but opening calls fails at first attempt and after some time waiting the phone starts a second attempt automatically and the call is established correctly. Also, and that is even worse, when having somebody on the phone, after round about 1 minute the call ends or the call's audio is switched to the phone instead of the car's audio-system.....veeery annoying :(.

As assumed in my LOS17.1 post (link above) maybe it has something to do with the phone's switching into lockscreen/sleep after some time of touch-inactivity with the phone and I often get this "worked around" by just click on the power butten (to wake it up from sleeping?!)

Does anybody else has any similar experience with bluetooth + phone calls + car's audio-system or am I the only one :unsure:?

Thanks for your investigation :).
My Bluetooth and calls are fine but I'm unable to make wifi hotspot

Nov 3, 2020
do yall know if file-based encryption is supported on this kind of device ? Cause I tried enabling it and now my phone is stuck in a bootloop :/

Selocan20

Nov 1, 2020
Edit:
TWRP is okay again.
but i‘ve problems with battery after flashing. At Night the Battery was 47% but today morning the battery was empty.
Any solutions for this issue?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2013
I had a huge battery drain as well. For some reason I had to flash TWRP again 3.4.0. Because I wanted to use Francos Kernal Manager I installed Magisk to root my phone. The problem disappeared. Coincidence or not, I don't know.
Before the device got unusually warm as well during normal usage.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can give it a shot once I get my new phone set up, should receive it today.
    I remember in some other phones, in order to get VoLTE and VoWifi additional apk's were needed.

At this point I'm going to retire the M9 and put it back in the drawer until it is needed again.

I might do a flashing party at some point to maybe try and figure this one out.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10.0 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for Lineage OS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Instructions

First time flashing Lineage OS 18.0 your device?

Coming from a SENSE ROM?

Enable all location services: Settings > Location > (all location services) = On
    Coming from another ROM?

Download the zip(s).
    Install a compatible Recovery
    Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    Flash LineageOS.
    Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Downloads

Downloads

ROM - https://mirror.codebucket.de/claymore1297/LineageOS/18.1/hima

Google Apps - https://mirror.codebucket.de/claymore1297/GAPPS/

TWRP Recovery (SAR) - https://github.com/CaptainThrowback/android_device_htc_hima/releases

XDA: DevDB Information

Contributors:
    @Claymore1297
    @k4y0z

ROM OS Version: 11 R
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.108
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/Claymore1297/android_kernel_htc_msm8994
    SELinux: enforce

Requirements
    HTC Firmware: 4.x
    TWRP: 3.4.0-0 - with SAR support

special thanks to:
    @root-expert

Version Information

What is working

WiFi
    Bluetooth
    IR
    Camera (including video recording)
    Telephony (Calls, MMS/SMS and Mobile data)
    Audio (Record and Playback)
    Video Playback
    GPS
    NFC

What is not working
    FM Radio

Bug report

Bug reports without a proper description of the issue and a log will be ignored!
    You don't know howto take a log - see here:

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how to get android logs&p=1&s=g

How to Build

XDA:DevDB Information

Contributors:
    Claymore1297, k4y0z

Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Created 2020-12-06
    Last Updated 2020-12-06
    #### New build is up!! ####

the build is containing mainly the following: