ROM][11.0.0][Himaul/himawl] LineageOS 18.1 [Unofficial]

Search This thread

shpitz461

Aug 25, 2007
Acworth, GA
I remember in some other phones, in order to get VoLTE and VoWifi additional apk's were needed.

At this point I'm going to retire the M9 and put it back in the drawer until it is needed again.

I might do a flashing party at some point to maybe try and figure this one out.

Reactions: mmortal03

OGdroidster

Nov 29, 2015
Ok, I got it installed, I don't see any options for VoLTE or VoWifi (Wifi-calling).

The same sim that I used in my Axon 7 and now OnePlus 8 Pro does have VoLTE and VoWifi enabled.
The build props are
#volte setprop
persist.dbg.allow_ims_off=1
persist.dbg.volte_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.vt_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.wfg_avail_ovr=1
persist.sys.phh.ims.caf=true

I made a working ims apk with permissions in aicp. But we need something to show the hdvoice in the settings app like on the stock rom. On stock you can run hdvoice without ims resistration active just flip on the volte provisioning in the telephone app and turn on hdvoice in the setings app. But i have no clue how to get hdvoice into the settings app like on stock. Thats basically all that is need to do for the custom rom running android 11.

mmortal03

Apr 15, 2014
From the 19.1 thread:
Is this one just like every LineageOS to date where IMS registration doesn't work so in order to use VoLTE you need to flash a stock rom wait for IMS registration and then flash back to LineageOS?
The IMS registration doesn't work on Lineage, but I have verified it works on the stock Nougat rom from AT&T

@webfeind , I'm testing this with a RedPocket GSMA SIM on LOS 18.1 (not yet 19.1), and data works, but calls aren't going through, so, yes, the next step is for me to test stock, and then test it again after going back to LOS 18.1.

@OGdroidster , correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there's a settings menu on these phones to view IMS registration status. It's not there in the hidden phone information menu like on other phones (or the three dot menu there), and it's not in the About phone SIM menus.

mmortal03

Apr 15, 2014
Update: VoLTE works for me on stock Nougat after a few restarts of the phone, but after flashing it back to LOS 18.1, calls aren't working, even after multiple restarts. Data and SMS work.

OGdroidster

Nov 29, 2015
From the 19.1 thread:

@webfeind , I'm testing this with a RedPocket GSMA SIM on LOS 18.1 (not yet 19.1), and data works, but calls aren't going through, so, yes, the next step is for me to test stock, and then test it again after going back to LOS 18.1.

@OGdroidster , correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there's a settings menu on these phones to view IMS registration status. It's not there in the hidden phone information menu like on other phones (or the three dot menu there), and it's not in the About phone SIM menus.
Because you have to have to ims apk in system/privapp and then its written permissions in the perssion folder. Plus you have to have the overlays for the volte to show in the settings app. I have a working apk with permissions that i rewrote and updated from another project. Hopefully whith the help of claymore we can get this working. You also nred the setprops set in the build prop which i posted earlier.

Reactions: mmortal03

OGdroidster

Nov 29, 2015
Without IMS registration, what would that do, though? It is my understanding that VoLTE will not work without IMS registration.
You van run provisioning on or over ims. All you need is the volte provission switch to be active so it works over and not on. If that makes sense. Tbats how it works with my carrier. I think it matters if you are are running a mvno or not.

mmortal03

Apr 15, 2014
You van run provisioning on or over ims. All you need is the volte provission switch to be active so it works over and not on. If that makes sense. Tbats how it works with my carrier. I think it matters if you are are running a mvno or not.

I do know my MVNO supports VoLTE with this phone, because it works just fine in stock.

I have a working [ims] apk with permissions that i rewrote and updated from another project. Hopefully whith the help of claymore we can get this working. You also nred the setprops set in the build prop which i posted earlier.

That's great! Hopefully, @Claymore1297 sees this.

As I posted in the AICP thread, the following options are on the hidden menu in stock:

Turn on / off IMS registration required
Turn on / off VOLTE provisioned flag
Turn on / off SMS over IMS

Here's a screenshot:

zamarro71

Jan 17, 2022
Why won't it let me overclock? It doesn't go up more than 1344, I want to go up a little more... what do I do?

Hi, thanks for nice job. Only I found that navbar is a bit bulky since the M9 screen is not that wide, then I would ask if is possible to hide the navbar is some way, maybe with an additional button like in old ViperOneM9 (see screenshot below).
I also would try Ultimate Dynamic Navbar to see if fits this little drawback.
Logcat Reader (F-Droid version) can be good for log reports, just in case needed?
Update: Safetynet passed as well :cool: (since the Props Config didn't show the M9 version in his list, you simply just select HTC 10, then follow the usual procedure).

Swapped to AICP 16.1. Regards 👋

Attachments

• ViperOneM9 Navbar.jpg
    ViperOneM9 Navbar.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Reactions: will734

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10.0 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for Lineage OS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Instructions

First time flashing Lineage OS 18.0 your device?

Coming from a SENSE ROM?

Enable all location services: Settings > Location > (all location services) = On
    Coming from another ROM?

Download the zip(s).
    Install a compatible Recovery
    Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    Flash LineageOS.
    Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Downloads

Downloads

ROM - https://mirror.codebucket.de/claymore1297/LineageOS/18.1/hima

Google Apps - https://mirror.codebucket.de/claymore1297/GAPPS/

TWRP Recovery (SAR) - https://github.com/CaptainThrowback/android_device_htc_hima/releases

XDA: DevDB Information
    LineageOS 18.0, ROM for the HTC One (M9)

Contributors:
    @Claymore1297
    @k4y0z

ROM OS Version: 11 R
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.108
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/Claymore1297/android_kernel_htc_msm8994
    SELinux: enforce

Requirements
    HTC Firmware: 4.x
    TWRP: 3.4.0-0 - with SAR support

special thanks to:
    @root-expert

Version Information

What is working

WiFi
    Bluetooth
    IR
    Camera (including video recording)
    Telephony (Calls, MMS/SMS and Mobile data)
    Audio (Record and Playback)
    Video Playback
    GPS
    NFC

What is not working
    FM Radio

Bug report

Bug reports without a proper description of the issue and a log will be ignored!
    You don't know howto take a log - see here:

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how to get android logs&p=1&s=g

How to Build

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 18.0, ROM for the HTC One (M9)

Contributors:
    Claymore1297, k4y0z

Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Created 2020-12-06
    Last Updated 2020-12-06
    #### New build is up!! ####

the build is containing mainly the following: