[ROM] [11.0.0] [perseus] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [MONTHLY]

Search This thread

patp

Oct 27, 2006
google pay stopped working few days ago, apparently it doesn't like unofficial roms now. any idea if and when it can be patched?

keiqsa

Mar 29, 2019
can someone confirm ok google working when screen off?
works after update via OTA

Last edited:

J3ck0

Dec 20, 2021
I have updated to the latest Arrowos Gapps available for mix3. since I updated it has already happened to me twice that once in charge the phone restarts and stays on the initial Arrow logo until I hold down the power key and it restarts like nothing had happened, what could be due.
Thanks

mcstando

Jul 27, 2010
Gliwice
I have updated to the latest Arrowos Gapps available for mix3. since I updated it has already happened to me twice that once in charge the phone restarts and stays on the initial Arrow logo until I hold down the power key and it restarts like nothing had happened, what could be due.
Thanks
I also experienced problems during update just now. System had troubles starting update in TWRP for some reason

Ibazeta

Aug 26, 2017
The ROM is great, stable, no bugs, good battery life. I could only point out two things that could be corrected, the first is that the colors have less saturation than in miui and I feel that the brightness is also lower, could that be improved? And the second and last thing is that sometimes the screen is turn off when listening to WhatsApp audios (voices messages), I believe this is because the proximity sensor is poorly calibrated. Other than that, the ROM works perfect. I'm sorry if my English is not very good, it's not my main language! Thanks to the developers and involved in this great custom ROM.

kenzaki-ABE9

Jul 1, 2022
I flashed magisk but then the camera died, what shall I do
1656668834032.png

CaptainTimo

Dec 6, 2018
Hey, I've been enjoying this ROM for a while now, but I noticed there haven't been any updates since february 28. Is this project still being worked on? Or should I switch to different rom for updates?

Reactions: adro79

Jaitsu

Hey, I've been enjoying this ROM for a while now, but I noticed there haven't been any updates since february 28. Is this project still being worked on? Or should I switch to different rom for updates?
This phone as a whole seems to be just about dead in terms of ROM updates, or close to it, no doubt in part thanks to AT&T and Verizon both going to device whitelists it's not on.

Tipika

Jan 5, 2008
I'd blame Xiaomi, it's a shame that an expensive flagship is abandoned immediately after launch. It basically got a single update after one year and that's it.

"But we launch a new phone every week and don't have resources for update the old ones". They copy Apple in everything, but they can't copy the easiest one: Launch. One. Single. Phone. Every. Year

Top Liked Posts