[ROM] [11.0.0] [perseus] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [NIGHTLIES]

Search This thread

macieksoft

• Dec 12, 2013
    Thank you so much for the ROM support, I was about to buy a Poco f3 but decided to put a custom ROM on my mi mix 3 first.

ROM is super smooth, almost everything works (including Android auto and Bluetooth audio codecs). Just looking for a different camera app now. Battery life is great too. Ended up just buying a replacement screen for my mix 3, I decided I'll keep it a bit longer with this room :) thanks again for all the hard work!

zsoleszhun

Oct 23, 2015
    Update came this morning, flawlessly from the updater (y)

Screenshot_20210411-072626_1.png

Reactions: bluviper

illballer

Apr 15, 2021
    Reserved

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:

Update ArrowOS 10.0 only with clean flash!

First installation (Clean flash):
    1. Required to MIUI Q CN firmware part ( example V12.0.3.0.QEECNXM or 11.0.1.0.QEECNXM )
    2. Use TWRP.
    3. Make FULL WIPE (system/vendor/data/dalvik/cache) and FORMAT DATA - YES.
    4. Flash ROM (link in first post)
    5. Flash gapps, if need for VANILLA buildtype.
    6. Reboot

If you're updating the ROM:
    1. Download new build via our website.
    2. Reboot in TWRP
    3. Make wipe cache and dalvik-cache
    4. Flash build
    5. Flash gapps, if need
    6. Reboot

NOTE: If you have issues with Settings or Play Services force-closes or bootloop you need to clean flash (Method 1).

I am trying (with no luck aka bootloop) to flash this Rom. i think I am following the instructions from 1-6 but still end up in bootloop after flashing.

I am clearly getting something wrong (from first installation( Clean flash) part):

Maybe the trouble for me starts right at point 1? - do I understand correctly, that I have to start with CN Firmware installed (MUI China version 12.0.3) or is it enough to simply have the .zip file you linked to and install this via TWRP before flashing your ROM?

Any help is appreciated :)

patp

• Oct 27, 2006
    I am trying (with no luck aka bootloop) to flash this Rom. i think I am following the instructions from 1-6 but still end up in bootloop after flashing.

I am clearly getting something wrong (from first installation( Clean flash) part):

Maybe the trouble for me starts right at point 1? - do I understand correctly, that I have to start with CN Firmware installed (MUI China version 12.0.3) or is it enough to simply have the .zip file you linked to and install this via TWRP before flashing your ROM?

Any help is appreciated :)
    I had to format data (in TWRP) to get out of that. Once I did it booted perfectly.

illballer

Apr 15, 2021
    I had to format data (in TWRP) to get out of that. Once I did it booted perfectly.
    Thank you for the reply. I have tried Format Data in TWRP after flashing the Rom with no luck. When I restart, it simply goes back to bootloop.

I started fresh with installing stock CN FW 12.0.3 From there I Fastboot and install TWRP 3.5.9.2, boot to recovery, Wipe (FULL WIPE (system/vendor/data/dalvik/cache) and FORMAT DATA - YES). Flash the Custom Rom. Format data. --> Bootloop.

Last edited:

benjamin_bt_

Jun 26, 2018
    A little while ago I reverted back to MIUI because of a terminal issue I had with audio stuttering.
    While I'd like to come to ArrowOS again, I have a question about installing:

Clean flash means formatting all data, including all storage, right? Why not a factory reset then?

If so, my phone should be dry clean, with MIUI gone as well (as it happened first time with me) and the ArrowOS package gone from the device storage, right?
    Does it mean I have to use adb to reinstall MIUI and then ArrowOS on top of it or am I missing something/did something wrong the first time around?

Until_You_

Mar 17, 2021
    A little while ago I reverted back to MIUI because of a terminal issue I had with audio stuttering.

Clean flash means formatting all data, including all storage, right? Why not a factory reset then?

If so, my phone should be dry clean, with MIUI gone as well (as it happened first time with me) and the ArrowOS package gone from the device storage, right?
    Does it mean I have to use adb to reinstall MIUI and then ArrowOS on top of it or am I missing something/did something wrong the first time aro

Does it mean I have to use adb to reinstall MIUI and then ArrowOS on top of it or am I missing something/did something wrong the first time around?
    All cleaned,then reboot to recovery , connect to PC with MPT mode , copy ROM to SD card

LaDrOIdBoy

Jan 23, 2011
    Loving this rom but still having issues trying to pass safetynet if anyone can help?

I'm using Magisk 22.1, and because of no ramdisk I patched the recovery img I'm using (TWRP 3.5.2) and then flashed that. Booted into recovery to use Magisk which worked but my wifi wouldn't stay on. Tried flashing a different version of TWRP and then patching that img but same issue, couldn't use wifi.

I ended up just patching the boot img from the version of ArrowOS I'm on (15th April) and that seems to have worked but I still can't pass safetynet- I definitely have Magisk hide enabled too!

Can someone tell me if I'm just being really stupid? Many thanks!

patp

• Oct 27, 2006
    Have you tried a non-Magisk safetynet check, Magisk was failing on the SN api and reporting not passed, but actually it did pass. I did install the safetynet fix (https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix) and while fiddling I changed my fingerprint in props config to Pixel 5 (no idea ift that was important, I suspect not). I also hid Magisk itself (it's now called Smettings), and of course Magisk Hide on GPS. Recommendation is to clear Magisk data to see if the api can work, but I'm afraid to touch it now, GPay NFC is too important to take any risks!

HerrProfessorn

• Nov 5, 2014
    I've been running this rom since the beginning of the year. Yesterday I did a clean wipe, reinstalled, and now im having issues with audio and video playback. Once every 10 seconds it glitches. thought first it was due to bluetooth issues but it happens even with bluetooth off. I tried reflashing the rom again but that didn't fix the issue. Any help appreciated! :)

gastis_89

Mar 19, 2020
    I've been running this rom since the beginning of the year. Yesterday I did a clean wipe, reinstalled, and now im having issues with audio and video playback. Once every 10 seconds it glitches. thought first it was due to bluetooth issues but it happens even with bluetooth off. I tried reflashing the rom again but that didn't fix the issue. Any help appreciated! :)
    Full wipe, install miui, and the ROM

Reactions: HerrProfessorn

macieksoft

• Dec 12, 2013
    I didn't even flash anything, restarted my phone and now I have the same issue...... It was fine for the past 2 weeks.

macieksoft

• Dec 12, 2013
    Full wipe, install miui, and the ROM

I just tried this and the issue is still there.

I wiped everything on the phone (format, wipe, ECT) then installed MIUI (EU), booted into the rom, then went back into recovery.

Wiped again (format, wipe, ECT) then pushed arrow onto the device and installed it.

Am I not supposed to format the data after MIUI is installed?

Edit: Dirty Flashed V11.0.3.0.QEECNXM firmware in TWRP (only 92ish MB), changed the way the Mi boot screen looks, but all issues are fixed.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone