[ROM] [11.0.0] [perseus] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [NIGHTLIES]

Search This thread
Jan 3, 2018
i did clean instal on latest build, but i always get mi logo bootloop... What can i do ?

I do a full wipe like the instruction. After that I install the Xiaomi.eu v12 build. When that is installed immediately install Arrow 11 without formatting (and gapps if you choose the VANILLA build). I don't install magisk or any other root solution and I reboot the device.

This worked for me when I installed LineageOS and when I installed Arrow 10 and now 11.

meech

Mar 16, 2018
Has anyone managed to make the ANX camera work? I have only managed the 180 but the most recent version has not yet[/
straight from the ANXCamera telegram group
"ANXCamera for R will come next year prolly

FOR OTHERS QUESTIONS CHECK BELOW:
https://github.com/nckmml/ANXCamera/wiki"

daveaus

Jul 13, 2004
Thank you so much for building this rom. Is there a issue with decrypting in TWRP? I had official and it didn't work so I tried the latest unofficial and its the same.

I need to go into the phone and turn off the pin before I can use TWRP.

Party5999

May 26, 2018
Thank you so much for building this rom. Is there a issue with decrypting in TWRP? I had official and it didn't work so I tried the latest unofficial and its the same.

Use pattern lock or remove pin/password

Buxpo

Oct 6, 2010
Sofia

I have no issue with the decrypting so far!
Did you try using your phone's pin?

Last edited:

palaych

Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2017
Tula
Update 2020-11-13​

Device Changelog:
  • - Misc fixes and upstream changes.
Source Changelog:
  • - Fix screenshot powermenu action not working after November ASB
  • - Move Clear All button below the overview
  • - Bunch of theme improvements and fixes
  • - Smoother refined upload and download animations
  • - Allow legacy apps to fully scale as per device aspect ratio
  • - Merge translations from the community
  • - Add the wallet (cards and passes) integration in the power menu
  • - Add Volume key music control (skip music tracks) and Volume Rocker Wake
  • - Misc bug fixes and changes
  • - For more, check our gerrit or github

Note

Download: https://downloads.arrowos.net/perseus

gastis_89

Mar 19, 2020
Hi thanks for this amazing ROM.Runs smooth and the battery is better than android 10 based roms
Is there any chance to add autobrightness toggle and turn on the flashlight with assistant button in future updates?

Zyn0

Jan 29, 2016
Hi thanks for this amazing ROM.Runs smooth and the battery is better than android 10 based roms
Is there any chance to add autobrightness toggle and turn on the flashlight with assistant button in future updates?

i think the flashlight with assistant button is not in any rom i've used and since arrowos is designed to be lightweight and feature-poor, i highly doubt it will ever come to arrowos.

What I did to get it work e.g. on miui or crdroid or arrowos 10 was to (and trust me its very easy so long as you have rooted):
1. Root with magisk and then use one of the button remapping apps
2. Sometimes it may not detect the ai button so you will need to use a root explorer to go to root>system>usr>keylayout>gpio-keys.kl and replace key 689 (or if the number is changed it should be whatever key says AI_BUTTON or something similar) and change the AI_BUTTON to CAMERA (no quotations or anything)
3. Reboot then go to your remapping app and it should now detect the button (e.g. the app I use detects it as Camera button).
4. Remap single click, double click, long click etc. to whatever functions you want.

Hope this helped but since I am not using arrowos 11 right now (I am waiting on Android Auto fix) it might be a little different but it should be the same as the process above.

Last edited:

palaych

Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2017
Tula
ArrowOS 11.0 announcement!

Hello everyone we're moving towards nightlies. All the official/community devices will be built with all the latest merged changes everyday (gerrit).

https://downloads.arrowos.net/perseus

Note: You're free to either update to each nightly or flash a nightly build by the end of the week which will be considered as weeklies from now on.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone