[ROM] [11.0.0] Pixel Experience / PLUS [UNOFFICIAL] [Discontinued]

Would you like to have Pixel Experience 11.0 for Oneplus 6T Fajita ?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No Need

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

robertototaro

Apr 10, 2012
I have the same issue, cts hasnt worked for me either, but a few people told that you should use the pixel 5 fingerprint because google thinks your phone is a pixel 5.
Edit : My device also says its not play certified anymore
I tried using the Pixel 5 fingerprint, but it didn't work. Same with the OP6 fingerprint. The fact that the device is no longer certified is a direct consequence of not being able to pass SafetyNet.

robertototaro

Apr 10, 2012
I also tried to flash the ROM without Magisk, but I still cannot pass the CTS Profile test.

Just for completeness, this is what I get without Magisk (it's the same with or without, anyway). In Magisk 22.1 the SafetyNet test does not work, it's a known problem. That's why I used a standalone app.

Screenshot_20210508-130934_SafetyNet_Checker.png

rayray07

• Aug 20, 2018
    I tried using the Pixel 5 fingerprint, but it didn't work. Same with the OP6 fingerprint. The fact that the device is no longer certified is a direct consequence of not being able to pass SafetyNet.
    damn, well idk how to fix it either, i tried everything and it still doesnt pass

robertototaro

Apr 10, 2012
    Try to use magisk canary version.
    I tried. Still no luck.

Till now I tried:

PE+ 2021506, no Magisk - CTS fail
    PE+ 2021506, Magisk 22.1 - CTS fail
    PE+ 2021506, Magisk 22.1, Universal SafetyNet Fix - CTS fail
    PE+ 2021506, Magisk 22.1, Universal SafetyNet Fix, MagiskHide Props Config (to change device fingerprint) - CTS fail
    PE+ 2021506, Magisk Canary, Universal SafetyNet Fix, MagiskHide Props Config (to change device fingerprint) - CTS fail

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
    Karachi
    I have the same issue, cts hasnt worked for me either, but a few people told that you should use the pixel 5 fingerprint because google thinks your phone is a pixel 5.
    Edit : My device also says its not play certified anymore
    Fingerprint is updated already and CTS passed without magisk.

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
    Karachi
    I tried. Still no luck.

Till now I tried:

PE+ 2021506, no Magisk - CTS fail
    PE+ 2021506, Magisk 22.1 - CTS fail
    PE+ 2021506, Magisk 22.1, Universal SafetyNet Fix - CTS fail
    PE+ 2021506, Magisk 22.1, Universal SafetyNet Fix, MagiskHide Props Config (to change device fingerprint) - CTS fail
    PE+ 2021506, Magisk Canary, Universal SafetyNet Fix, MagiskHide Props Config (to change device fingerprint) - CTS fail
    Wait i will get back with latest build

Edit: I tested again and CTS passed without magisk. banking apps working fine,

Last edited:

robertototaro

Apr 10, 2012
    Wait i will get back with latest build

Edit: I tested again and CTS passed without magisk. banking apps working fine,
    Strange. I tried reinstalling OOS 10.3.10 (the latest version) and then the latest PE+ build, but still i cannot pass SafetyNet. I don't know if maybe Google changed something in the backend, but since yesterday it no longer works. I tried everything short of clearing data because frankly I find that a last resort. I am not terribly inclined in reinstalling my phone from scratch once again.... 😔 I will wait for the next build and then decide what to do.

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
    Karachi
    Strange. I tried reinstalling OOS 10.3.10 (the latest version) and then the latest PE+ build, but still i cannot pass SafetyNet. I don't know if maybe Google changed something in the backend, but since yesterday it no longer works. I tried everything short of clearing data because frankly I find that a last resort. I am not terribly inclined in reinstalling my phone from scratch once again.... 😔 I will wait for the next build and then decide what to do.
    Check playstore settings ... and see if it shows device certified

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
    Karachi
    Last edited:

BlindiN

Apr 26, 2021
    I have a problem with the newest version. I can't seem to find the options to change how the OP6T slider works (it used to be under the "Device specific options" or something called similar). Since I use the DND slider for work, I sometimes forget to put it back on the standard settings and miss my alarms in the morning..

BlindiN

Apr 26, 2021
    I have a problem with the newest version. I can't seem to find the options to change how the OP6T slider works (it used to be under the "Device specific options" or something called similar). Since I use the DND slider for work, I sometimes forget to put it back on the standard settings and miss my alarms in the morning..
    Nevermind, found it. Weirdly enough I have not seen the Device Extras in the setting the first time I was looking for it, my nickname must say a lot about me just now.

Tkain

Sep 11, 2019
    OnePlus 6T
    Nintendo Switch
    Good news: Verizon support is a go! My LTE network works perfectly fine, and I appreciate the device-specific extras for the 6T.

That being said, there is one thing about the ROM I don't get: Why use the OnePlus file manager and gallery? I feel like that's a departure from the - and I'm sorry there's no better way to word this - "Pixel experience" of the ROM, per se.

david72262

• Jul 3, 2013
    Oregon
    OnePlus One
    OnePlus 6T
    Good news: Verizon support is a go! My LTE network works perfectly fine, and I appreciate the device-specific extras for the 6T.

That being said, there is one thing about the ROM I don't get: Why use the OnePlus file manager and gallery? I feel like that's a departure from the - and I'm sorry there's no better way to word this - "Pixel experience" of the ROM, per se.
    Fellow Verizon user. Thanks for the review. Is your OK Google detection working screen on and or off?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      @SevralT will Release Official Builds For 6/T So this Thread will be EOL soon, Finally You people will get OFFICIAL builds.

I tried My bests to provide you Pixel Experience timely & updated, Thanks for your love & support.

Cheers 😉
      One more thing same viber app was not getting chat bubble but in setting it does say this app is allowed for chat bubble so does whatsapp but not getting bubble option
      The Ambient display raise to wake sesnor sensitivity is slow increase sensitivity also. Can you add the option of. Raise to show ambient display like the always on display but just for few seconds same like oneplus device have Ambient display option
      Great rom, everything work fine (op6) it's absolutely like my pixel 5 with good battery life. I hope for next version camera get updates to 8.1
      Camera update done
      No You have to Flash Clean, & Thank you for the words ... I mean it 👍
      I flashed dirty.
      Your ROM better than official. You know, all this blur and more soft vibration and additional features like DC shiming
      First of all thanks for the fantastic job that you have been doing! This is an excellent and very stable ROM and in the only case when I had trouble, your response was fantastic!

I have one final question for you, however: can we dirty flash the official build onto this one?
      No You have to Flash Clean, & Thank you for the words ... I mean it 👍

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience & Plus for OnePlus 6/6T [Enchilada/Fajita]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      Fingerprint reader
      Lights
      Slider Key
      Always On Display
      OnePlus Settings
      And Everything needs for daily use.
      Sound / vibration

Known issues
      Nothing yet
      You tell me

Downloads:
      ROM.zip, (Gapps Included), TWRP installer. zip, OOS 10 OTA.zip, twrp_Enchilada.img

Instructions:
      1- Place ROM.zip , Gapp included as always, TWRP installer.zip & OOS 10 OTA.zip in OTG
      2- Boot to TWRP
      3- If you are in A slot Flashing will go B if you are in B slot Flashing will go A (Keep in mind)
      4- Now connect OTG, press install select storage and Flash OOS 10 OTA.zip _ And see in which slot it is flashing
      5: Now install TWRP Installer .zip
      6: Reboot to TWRP from TWRP_ Now your slot must be changed
      7: Now connect OTG, press install select storage and Flash OOS 10 OTA.zip _ And see in which slot it is flashing
      - OOS 10.zip should be flashed in both A & B Slot
      6: Now install TWRP Installer .zip
      7: Reboot to TWRP (Optional)
      8: Press install and flash ROM.zip
      9: Now install TWRP installer.zip
      10: Reboot to TWRP from TWRP
      11: Select Wipe data, Type "yes"
      12: Reboot System, you are good

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Pixel Experience Plus Builds
      Download Enchilada Build Here
      Download Fajita Build Here

Pixel Experience Builds
      Download Enchilada Build Here
      Download Fajita Build Here

Donate
      Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
      Help with project translation

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Our blog

Special Credits:
      Telegram Support Group Link
      My Best ever friend @jeferson1979

Updated on: Follow Change Log Post#2
      Build Status: Stable
      Ping me anytime for any help on TG/XDACheers :cool:
      @SevralT will Release Official Builds For 6/T So this Thread will be EOL soon, Finally You people will get OFFICIAL builds.

I tried My bests to provide you Pixel Experience timely & updated, Thanks for your love & support.

Cheers 😉
      New Build UP- dated: 27/03/2021
      Dirty / Clean Flash both are fine !!

PixelExperience_Plus_fajita-11.0-20210327-1933-UNOFFICIAL.zip
      Download Link:
      https://sourceforge.net/Pixelexperience_Plus_R_Fajita

PixelExperience_Plus_enchilada-11.0-20210327-1147-UNOFFICIAL.zip
      Download Link:
      https://sourceforge.net/Pixelexperience_Plus_R_Enchilada

Change Log:
      Latest Synced Source As of 27/03/2021
      Source: Added hide Notch
      Device: Bump up Kernel to 4.9.263
      Device: Battery Optimization – better battery backup at latest kernel
      Device Settings: Added OnePlus Icon
      Device Settings: Updated all Icons
      New Build Up:
      PixelExperience_enchilada-11.0-20210228-1849-BETA-UNOFFICIAL.zip
      PixelExperience_fajita-11.0-20210301-0700-BETA-UNOFFICIAL.zip

Download latest from Sourceforge.net link on OP as well
      https://sourceforge.net/enchilada
      https://sourceforge.net/fajita
      AFH is down for now

Change Log:
      Latest Synced Source
      Source: Lottie animations
      Source: Elmyra Service
      Source: Face Unlock
      Source: Simple Device Config
      Source: All latest changes as of 28.02.2021
      overlay: Disable WIFI display for now
      overlay: Disable global mode and CDMA choices
      Device Settings: Update vibration strength warning
      Device: Addition of OnePlus File Manager
      Device: Switched to Illusion kernel
      Device: Transition to proton-clang 13.0
      Device: Stable changes for battery saving
      Device: Fixed Pocket mode
      Device: Nuked some google apps
      PE Plus new Builds UP:
      Dated: 23/04/2021

PixelExperience_Plus_fajita-11.0-20210423-0901-UNOFFICIAL.zip
      Download Link:
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/oneplus6-roms/files/Pixelexperience_Plus_R_Fajita/

PixelExperience_Plus_enchilada-11.0-20210423-0700-UNOFFICIAL.zip
      Download Link:
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/oneplus6-roms/files/Pixelexperience_Plus_R_Enchilada/

Change Log:
      Synced Latest Source as of 22/04/2021
      April 2021, Security Patch
      Follow TG Group For latest Change Log
      Transition to Illusion Kernel 4.9.261
      Battery Optimization
      Dropped build fingerprint from device, Source embedded April build Fingerprint