Its working after add encryption flag to fstab and using twrp by palaychAny news on when the encryption would work? It's the only thing holding back to arrowos 10
Thx but prefer to keep things simple ..download a rom flash it and workIts working after add encryption flag to fstab and using twrp by palaych
TWRP 3.4.0_9-20201216 Unofficial Updated twrp sources Fixed decrypt on Android 11.0 Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lpiw4CYbnXR0ET736DNaoGBirwWFLN52/view?usp=sharing By @palaycht.me
Using it right now.Update 2021-01-14
REQUEST ONLY CLEAN FLASH
- - Enable force encryption
- - Update display, graphics, wfd and media blobs to R
- - Update display/audio/media hals to CAF sdm710 R tag
- - Fixed WFD
- - Fixed "Ok, Google" with screen off
- - Switch to aidl Light HAL and update values
- - Many fixes and upstream changes.
Source Changelog: https://arrowos.net/changelog.php
- - Don`t flash on previous build dirty, will bootloop and drop data.
- - Use my last unofficial twrp or last ofr with support decrypt Android 11.0
- - From now on it is required to be on Q firmware (184.108.40.206 global or more new).
- - FAQ: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=83600461&postcount=2
You can use under decrypted condition by applying Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt.After flashing the newest Version my phone is encrypted. And I don't want it to be.
When using latest firmware and palaychs custom twrp and clean flashing the rom, would it be decrypted again?
Edit: And I die not set the descryption password. Can you tell me what it is?
Edit 2: OS the Telegram group for Direct chats still available? When I want to join telegram says it is not.
Lol how we can fix not our apps? Google nothing didn't brick, launcher devs should fix this.Is there any chance there will be external launcher gesture support? I mean, is it possible to fix what Google broke.
Channel: https://t.me/ArrowOS , in description have link on our chat.Edit 2: OS the Telegram group for Direct chats still available? When I want to join telegram says it is not.