MalluOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
MalluOS is based on the LineageOS Project with extra contributions from many people within the Mallu Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Our Source code is available in the MalluOS Github repo
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo.
- Kernel source code: LineageOS/android_kernel_motorola_msm8916
- Battery LED
- Telephony (Calls and Data)
- Audio (Record and Playback)
- Video Playback
- HW crypto
- Video Recording
- Maybe more
- Basic LineageOS features
- Lottie animations
- No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.
- Reboot to recovery
- Format /system,/data and /cache
- Install MalluOS zip package
- * Required * firmware version must be based on MM builds.
- GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
- Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if Stockrom was previously installed and device was encrypted.
Credits & collaborations:
[ROM][11.0.0_r1] [BETA] MalluOS 2.0 [surnia], ROM for the Moto E 2015
Source Code: https://github.com/MalluOS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
Based On: Lineage
Last Updated 2020-10-01