[ROM] [11.0.0_r29] Pixel Experience [AOSP] [BETA] [UNOFFICIAL] OnePlus 6/6T

Would you like to have Pixel Experience 11.0 for Oneplus 6T Fajita ?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No Need

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
@zahidm I clean flashed everything but still the same problem... Today I went for a walk, with my Op6 in my pocket, when I took it out this is what happens (pictures attached) maximum brightness, wrong pin codes, airplane mode... (The other day it called one of my emergencies contact) Plus battery is really bad, I guess due to this...Can´t you not build pure pixel experience? I mean, if people wants features you already offer plenty of other Roms, I like PE for its simplicity, stability and battery, and everytime a feature is added, something is messin up... Thanks in advance for your attention and for building Roms to our device.
I am gonna add Pocket Mode in next build

Jan 10, 2017
hello,
can you add option to 'BLACK' status bar for this rom? like it used to be on android 9, where battery, network uses notch space but has AMOLED Black background and the wallpaper and apps use area from below notch? this new implementation where it completely ditches the notch area wastes display area. There is an app for this called nachonotch or something but battery optimization disables it every now and then and also after restart. I hope you could add this feature but i understand you have lot of work and if dont want to. Thank you for your hardwork :D

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
hello,
can you add option to 'BLACK' status bar for this rom? like it used to be on android 9, where battery, network uses notch space but has AMOLED Black background and the wallpaper and apps use area from below notch? this new implementation where it completely ditches the notch area wastes display area. There is an app for this called nachonotch or something but battery optimization disables it every now and then and also after restart. I hope you could add this feature but i understand you have lot of work and if dont want to. Thank you for your hardwork :D
This is Source related, we cannot do this on device side.

Reactions: ZekromInfinity

rayray07

Aug 20, 2018
Hey guys how much idle battery drain do you guys face? I flashed this rom 3 days back and I face around 8 to 10% overnight and I don't think so this is normal, if any one has any solutions for fixing this then please let me know
Thanks

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
Hey guys how much idle battery drain do you guys face? I flashed this rom 3 days back and I face around 8 to 10% overnight and I don't think so this is normal, if any one has any solutions for fixing this then please let me know
Thanks
We fixed this a lot, in next build I will nuke more google apps using battery in idle. currently battery life is better than old builds but still needs improvement.

miguepereira77

Dec 8, 2012
Gijon
We fixed this a lot, in next build I will nuke more google apps using battery in idle. currently battery life is better than old builds but still needs improvement.
That's great news! As I wrote few days back battery got worst by 1 or 2 hours SOT less, I thought it was the new kernel... Before battery was very good (6 or 7 hours SOT). BTW interactiva wallpapers are missing but conveyor belt. Thanks for your effort.

rayray07

Aug 20, 2018
This is some great news, but could someone tell how much drain do they face per hour? I think I am facing it because of some unnecessary app or setting. Either way great work

rayray07

Aug 20, 2018
This is some great news, but could someone tell how much drain do they face per hour? I think I am facing it because of some unnecessary app or setting. Either way great work
Double post by mistake sorry

Last edited:

Ecasal

Sep 7, 2018
Hello, first of all, I thank you for this ROM !! It is an awesome project :)
My OnePlus 6 is rooted and has the Official Pixel experience Android 10 installed already and I would like to upgrade but WITHOUT losing any data. I wanted to know if it is possible?
Thank you !

Saksham03

Jun 15, 2016
Hello, first of all, I thank you for this ROM !! It is an awesome project :)
My OnePlus 6 is rooted and has the Official Pixel experience Android 10 installed already and I would like to upgrade but WITHOUT losing any data. I wanted to know if it is possible?
Thank you !
You can use migrate for backup/restore

Dec 27, 2018
Mod edit - translated by https://translate.google.com/::
Can you add a gesture that comes with hydrogenation? It's easy to accidentally touch when the side returns to play the game.

可以添加一加氢自带的手势吗,侧边返回玩游戏的时候容易误触。

Last edited by a moderator:

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
Mod edit - translated by https://translate.google.com/::
Can you add a gesture that comes with hydrogenation? It's easy to accidentally touch when the side returns to play the game.
可以添加一加氢自带的手势吗,侧边返回玩游戏的时候容易误触。
Pocket mode working on the way, ..

Ecasal

Sep 7, 2018
Hello, I made a recovery, backup up all my files and tried to do something a bit reckless. I downloaded and installed the enchilada ROM, over the current official Pixel experience ROM (Android 10), my phone was rooted and TWRP was already installed, and it worked. It just installed as if it was an update, no data loss or errors so far. I am curious why it worked any ideas ? Thank you !

RodiNet7601

Jan 13, 2017
Caniço
Hello, I made a recovery, backup up all my files and tried to do something a bit reckless. I downloaded and installed the enchilada ROM, over the current official Pixel experience ROM (Android 10), my phone was rooted and TWRP was already installed, and it worked. It just installed as if it was an update, no data loss or errors so far. I am curious why it worked any ideas ? Thank you !
Instructions are only for a fresh install. What you did was from point 8 on, but without TWRP installation... Good to know.
Was Magisk installed too?

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
New Build Up:
PixelExperience_enchilada-11.0-20210228-1849-BETA-UNOFFICIAL.zip
PixelExperience_fajita-11.0-20210301-0700-BETA-UNOFFICIAL.zip

Download latest from Sourceforge.net link on OP as well
https://sourceforge.net/enchilada
https://sourceforge.net/fajita
AFH is down for now

Change Log: