[ROM][11.0.0_r31][Beryllium] KangOS v11.5.1 (Raven) [OFFICIAL][STABLE]

Search This thread

hyborian

Oct 25, 2017
Using KangOS + MiPa + Nikgapps core right now, runns pretty good, only thing that's really bothers me are some undeletable bloatware apps but that's seems to be a common thing on custom-roms for this phone

Use this to remove bloatware (must be rooted), the best :

I can even uninstall Google Play Services, which will cause a lot of problems of course :)

Reactions: amn1987

amn1987

Use this to remove bloatware (must be rooted), the best :

I can even uninstall Google Play Services, which will cause a lot of problems of course :)
Works well. No need to boot into a Live Linux instance like in case of Universal Android Debloater. Plus there's option to freeze apps.

hyborian

Oct 25, 2017
Works well. No need to boot into a Live Linux instance like in case of Universal Android Debloater. Plus there's option to freeze apps.
Also option for App Ops, block trackers using IFW technique, profiles you can set up, etc

* powerful app, so be sure of what you delete, block, freeze, etc :)

Reactions: amn1987

Aaskereija

Jun 22, 2013
strange thing is, it's not only on this rom, on many others for this phone too, i can see the apk but however i want to delete them, SD Maid, Titanium, manually it always displays an error with "apk not found" or "not possible". either there is some root issue i always have for some reason i'm not aware of (this is my first xiaomi) or i dunno. but i will try your mentioned solutions, thx.

yayakuya

Jul 25, 2012
C:\Earth\Asia\Indonesia\Tangerang
the clock just too big & it's cutted out by notch.
how to resize it? can't find it in settings.

also anyone know the app that could disable system gesture & have qs tile feature (so i can turn it on/off while playing games with just pull qs panel). RR 10 had it by default (system).

btw, this is the most less ghost touch Rom I've ever flash. great job dev 👍 thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210303-020347_Lawnchair.png
    Screenshot_20210303-020347_Lawnchair.png
    493 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

stinka318

Oct 6, 2014
LG V20
Xiaomi Poco F1
Tried a few different gapp zips and have issues with even though it is 11 rom all gapps Tried have come up with the same error...... wrong version of Android this is version 9 but Tried version 9 and that comes up with a error as well......

hyborian

Oct 25, 2017
strange thing is, it's not only on this rom, on many others for this phone too, i can see the apk but however i want to delete them, SD Maid, Titanium, manually it always displays an error with "apk not found" or "not possible". either there is some root issue i always have for some reason i'm not aware of (this is my first xiaomi) or i dunno. but i will try your mentioned solutions, thx.

Just curious, what are you trying to delete anyway ?

hyborian

Oct 25, 2017
Tried a few different gapp zips and have issues with even though it is 11 rom all gapps Tried have come up with the same error...... wrong version of Android this is version 9 but Tried version 9 and that comes up with a error as well......

Never happens to me, unless I accidentally chose the wrong gapps.

Did you format data first before installing vanilla rom and gapps ?

Aaskereija

Jun 22, 2013
Just curious, what are you trying to delete anyway ?
Retro.apk
BasicDreams
OmniJaws
PrintSpooler
pre-installed webview because i install the newer from playstore anyways
nfc stuff because F1 doesn't have it anyway
one time initialiser because after setup you don't need it anymore
osulogin

Nothing what would break the OS or anything, most of that stuff i always delete from phones because i don't need it or i install replacements, but since i'm on Poco F1 there are several roms where i can't delete them, that's what's weird because on Sony i could always do it and i had many Sony's since 2009

hyborian

Oct 25, 2017
Retro.apk
BasicDreams
OmniJaws
PrintSpooler
pre-installed webview because i install the newer from playstore anyways
nfc stuff because F1 doesn't have it anyway
one time initialiser because after setup you don't need it anymore
osulogin

Nothing what would break the OS or anything, most of that stuff i always delete from phones because i don't need it or i install replacements, but since i'm on Poco F1 there are several roms where i can't delete them, that's what's weird because on Sony i could always do it and i had many Sony's since 2009

Ok, I know some of those, use App Manager which I mentioned earlier, your problem should be solved, but you must be rooted.

stinka318

Oct 6, 2014
LG V20
Xiaomi Poco F1
Never happens to me, unless I accidentally chose the wrong gapps.

Did you format data first before installing vanilla rom and gapps ?
Just all the gapp packages don't seem to work and the one that do duplicate messages and calender and phone dialler apps regardless of whether or not how I pre-wipe and add disable encryption zips.....

hyborian

Oct 25, 2017
Yes complete wipe then flashed no encryption zip then rom then gapps then reboot.....

Ok, I have no idea then.

I am still not sure if you formatted data, you said wipe only. What I mean is complete wipe (boot,system,vendor,data), then reboot to recovery, then format data, reboot to recovery, flash rom, gapps, reboot to recovery, flash magisk, reboot to system.

Anyway, good luck.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone