[ROM][11.0.0_r31]LineageOS 18.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

johnnyjoe

Jun 3, 2011
Anyone having issues when unlocking the phone? I had fingerprint and pin working just fine. I've turned on face unlock on the latest build, registering my face, since it was fixed - no more "too many tries" message. Now, most of the times that I unlock my phone with figerprint, with face unlock on or off, it asks me to insert the pin. Most times I unlock my phone with a fingerprint and it ask me for the pin. A while ago, it asked me for pin when I rebooted the phone and then just after a long period of time, normaly like after I sleep. Is it just me, or more users are facing issues like me? I've dirty flashed and I my phone is rooted with magisk. Thanks! : )

onderduiker

Nov 26, 2007
Anyone having issues when unlocking the...... I've dirty flashed and I my phone is rooted with magisk. Thanks! : )
Did a clean flash. Everything is working very wel. Face unlock works almost every time, even in the dark. Did you try pattern instead of pin? Maybe a new face unlock or else a clean flash.

Reactions: johnnyjoe

johnnyjoe

Jun 3, 2011
Hi @onderduiker!

I've tried some different ways, I've deleted all my fingerprints and add them again, etc., but I never had to input my pin so many times. Sometimes it's acting ok, but randomly I have to input my pin after I've unlock the phone with a fingerprint, and it happens in short periods of time. Everything else is working great, not feelling like doing a clean install right now. Let's see if a future update fix my issue. Thanks for replying. : )

gorz92

Jan 2, 2015
[SOLVED] Usb tethering not working. Any solution?
EDIT: just force the usb tethering as default in the dev options. Minor inconvenience.

Last edited:

Brainstorm85

Jan 5, 2012
While my phone runs pretty smooth over all, I've run into some trouble with Android Auto. My car refuses to start AA whith my phone connected. The App starts on the phone side but then kind of semi freezes the phone for a while.
Does any of you use AA without issues on their phones running this Rom?
Could you try to deactivate the "HW-Overlays" in the developer options? We had to do this with the Roms in the Xiaomi-phones. If it was activated, AA was able to connect to the car. But the AA screen in the car froze and you had to restart the phone again.

sachin7825

Oct 7, 2014
I am asking it here, because it seems to be the most preferred custom ROM. Please excuse me if its not the correct place to ask this. I understand as soon as I unlock the bootloader to root and install custom ROMs, the DRM will be switched to L3.
Now with the custom ROMs, is it possible to stream Netflix or Prime at HD?
Also, I guess there are some guides available to switch back to stock Realme UI and re-lock your bootloader, will I get back L1?

muellerdeluxe

Oct 23, 2008
I am asking it here, because it seems to be the most preferred custom ROM. Please excuse me if its not the correct place to ask this. I understand as soon as I unlock the bootloader to root and install custom ROMs, the DRM will be switched to L3.
Now with the custom ROMs, is it possible to stream Netflix or Prime at HD?
Also, I guess there are some guides available to switch back to stock Realme UI and re-lock your bootloader, will I get back L1?
with L3 you get only SD...
Of course you can re-lock the bootloader and get back L1 !

karthick mostwanted

Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2014
Chennai
New update for LineageOS-18.1 RMX1931/CN

CHANGELOGS:

1. Fixed audio issues on VoIP calls
2. Minimum brightness is set to 2 (Pink tint happens only on brightness level 1)
3. Updated kernel to CAF tag: LA.UM.9.1.r1-08300-SMxxx0.0
4. Reduced boot time by few seconds
5. Updated all possible blobs from RUI2.0
6. Updates to game mode
7. Fixed USB tethering
8. Misc changes

Clean flash is always recommended / Dirty flash works though if you're on previous lineage-18.1 build

As usual download links in OP
Thanks to the testers & contributors

Last edited:

aliqadir37

Apr 5, 2016
Lucknow

CHANGELOGS:

2. Minimum brightness is set to 2 (Pink tint happens only on brightness level 1)
6. Updates to game mode
7. Misc changes

Clean flash is always recommended / Dirty flash works though if you're on previous lineage-18.1 build

Finally all the problems are fixed. Android Auto is working, face unlock is fixed, tap to wake tap to sleep is also working now. Love it, thank you soo much.

onderduiker

Nov 26, 2007
Very happy with the rom.
Dirty flash the latest version over the previous version (wiped cache). Google apps not working anymore. Any idea. Flash google apps again ?

Update
Fixed it with a reinstall google apps

Last edited:

johnnyjoe

Jun 3, 2011
Anyone having issues when unlocking the phone? I had fingerprint and pin working just fine. I've turned on face unlock on the latest build, registering my face, since it was fixed - no more "too many tries" message. Now, most of the times that I unlock my phone with figerprint, with face unlock on or off, it asks me to insert the pin. Most times I unlock my phone with a fingerprint and it ask me for the pin. A while ago, it asked me for pin when I rebooted the phone and then just after a long period of time, normaly like after I sleep. Is it just me, or more users are facing issues like me? I've dirty flashed and I my phone is rooted with magisk. Thanks! : )

Hi!

I guess this had to do with Nova Launcher "double tap to screen off". It was set up with device administration, meaning it blocked the phone everytime I double tap the screen. Now, I've set it up with root, meaning the phone screens just goes off without blocking the phone and asking for a pin, pattern, etc., along with the fingerprint unlock.

Uqbar

Aug 17, 2009
Regnum Utriusque Siciliæ

CHANGELOGS:

6. Updates to game mode
7. Fixed USB tethering
8. Misc changes

Cannot set the wallpaper anymore (did a clean flash w/ NickGapps): it FCs!
[UPDATE]. In launcher, if I disable changes and enable it back, I can set one of the pre-canned wall papers.
But still cannot set up my PNG wallpaper... :-(
When I select the PNG (taken from here https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aureooms/pixels/main/1x1#000000.png) it says "Loading..." forever and doesn't let me set up my "All Blacks" wallpaper.
That is a 1x1 black pixel PNG. Gif version doesn't work either.
It used to work with v17 LOS.

Last edited:

weisdergeier

Mar 15, 2011
Unfortunately dirty flash doesn't work for me.
When I dirty flash the latest 18.1 build over the one from early January I get a boot loop back into TWRP. When I wipe cache before I flash it I can boot and if I then restore my Data partition in TWRP I can still boot and have my old apps back, however some apps behave erratic and gesture natigation stops working.

Any idea what might be going on? I use stock nikgapps and lawnchair launcher in case that helps.

Pavel Redi

Aug 15, 2017
I'm doing the following steps: Flash ROM - Flash NikGapps (latest) - Wipe Dalvik/Cache. There were no problems with the update so far. Sometimes app permissions are reset. And I don't do anything with the Data partition. It remains as it was.

BTW lover

Apr 27, 2010
HELP!!!

I just tired to dirty flash the latest build over the second last build. Everything seemed to install just fine, but during boot the screen went blank and now the phone seems to be on, I can see it in adb, but the screen is just plain dead. Can't reboot it from adb because that would require me to allow data access first. Any ideas?

Edit: After, for several times holding the power button for what felt like an hour it magically came back to life and now runs just fine 🤷

Last edited:

Zahid5656

Dec 27, 2019
I have used both 17.1 & 18.1 but i noticed that 17.1 far more better than 18.1.
18.1 has some lag and more ram consumption but 17.1 super.
I am back to 17.1 again it's a beast rom.
Thank you developer. Hoping you will improve 18.1 and will include customization like as 17.1

karthick mostwanted

Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2014
Chennai

CHANGELOGS:

1. February security patch
2. Enabled /odm partition
3. Updated blobs from RUI2.0 F.06
4. Updated vendor security patch leve
5. Removed 32bit blobs & realme bloats (Package size is reduced to 900mb)
6. Lineage upstream (updates from lineage team)
7. Misc changes

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone