Nice to see such a wonderful rom, thanks for ur effort. Want to try it but can I use it on my realme X3 superzoom.
LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
What's working :
- Face unlock
- Fingerprint scanner
- RIL (VoLTE calls, SMS, Data)
- Safetynet (Without magisk)
- Video Playback
Device specific features:
- Smart Charging. check Settings -> Realme Settings
- DC dimming (flicker free feature). check Settings -> Realme Settings
- sRGB mode. check Settings -> Realme Settings
- Game mode (touch boost & performance mode). check Settings -> Realme Settings
- Buttons/toggle for display hz (forced, 6hz & 90hz). check Settings -> Realme Settings
- Screen off gestures. check Settings -> system -> touchscreen gestures
- Ambient gestures (AOD, Pickup, handwave & pocket). check Settings -> Display -> Lockscreen display -> Ambient display
- Nothing critical as of now
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel (Ignore): other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
DO NO POST BUGS WITHOUT LOGS AND PROPER STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
DO NO POST BUGS IF YOU ARE USING CUSTOM KERNEL or ANY MODULE
Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :
- Reboot to recovery (Recommended recovery listed in downloads section)
- Format data, Wipe cache & dalvik-cache
- Flash ROM, Gapps 11 arm64 together (Download Gapps from downloads section)
- Done-Reboot Now
- Enjoy the clean Rom
Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931)
GAPPS: NikGApps | BiTGApps
* Use the recommended recovery
* Use only pattern for lockscreen, rest methods will cause issues with recovery failing to decrypt data
Testers (Sorry, I couldn't mention everyone here)
Special thanks to Donors for donating me the device :highfive:
Please consider donating if you enjoy my work. It will be used for server expenses, Ty
Paypal donation link: https://www.paypal.me/karthick0698
UPI: [email protected] (do mention device name while donating) PM for any other mode of transaction
LineageOS-18.0 for Realme X2 Pro, ROM for the Realme X2 Pro
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: RealmeUI firmware & Ofox Android 11 recovery
Last Updated 2020-11-27
I would say don't go for realme. Very bad software support. Buy a Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, or anything other than realme. Any device which has better developer support than realme.Hello members, I'm thinking of buying the realms x2 pro (used) but am reading about unable to unlock bootloader. Is this still the case or is it unlockable?
The comment above is stupidThanks for the advice. I'll forget about realme!
Hardware is great, software is not that good. They have better support for their mid range devices. Ffs narzo 20 already had stable realmeui 2.0, this tells us where their priorities lies.The comment above is stupid
Yes you can unlock the bootloader, literally why this thread exists, can't install Lineage OS if you don't unlock bootloader in the first place
X2 Pro is value for money, no other phone at its range has its features:
Super Amoled Screen, 90hz Refresh Rate, 4000Mah battery that you can charge under 30 minutes, Snapdragon 855+, 4 Camera setup
Realme UI updates are slow but has great features, but then again if you're planning to flash a custom rom, why does it even matter if the official rom has good support
The phone's featurewhat matters
Hi, if anybody faces random reboots? Last April Build is installed, dirty install. Please, don't suggest clean install.
Format only data partition and reboot.I am in a bootloop. And a weird one.
I was running my X2 pro on lateest LOS 18.1 with latest NickGApps full.
I had to clean flash it to remove NickGApps full and go back to core.
Wiped caches, system and data and installed in sequence latest LOS and latest NickGApps-core.
The boot is taking forever.
Rebooted to recovery, installed OrangeFox R11 (as per 1st post). Same result.
If your encryption was a pattern you can unlock by naming the position by number 1 to 9 or 0 to 8 try both since the pattern could be 0-8 or 1-9 in 3x3 patternNo change.
I would like to wipe everything and remove encryption (TWRP 3.5.2_9-0). But it seems I cannot do it...
Previous installation was encrypted and I suspect this could be the problem,.
Not sure about wiping reset etc but if you were on a previous build and tried to clean flash a new build but forgot to remove pattern and your phone got encrypted, then you can follow the above method to decrypt the phoneThe problem is that TWRP is trying to wipe /dev/block/sda16 for /data instead of /dev/block/dm-0.
I did that by hand via adb and I solved.
Moreover, whenever you *DON'T* setup your pin at the first boot (LOS initial setup), it will choose a random encryption key you won't ever know and you will be forced to reset encryption altogether.