• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0.0_r35]LineageOS 18.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

SimfyLogBot

Apr 22, 2021
i finally managed to root my real me x2 pro and install lineage-18.1-20210701-UNOFFICIAL-RMX1931.zip with NikGapps-stock-arm64-11-20210704-signed.zip. Everthing seems to work percetly except for my fingerprint sensor. The Option does not even show in the settings. Only on the first time installer i get asked to konfiguire my fingerprint but this never works. The sensor is not responding. Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong or where to look ?

The fingerprint sensor itself works fine with the stock OS Version 9/10/11

Luuta

Apr 25, 2016
RealMe X2Pro finally updated to Android 11, mere months before 12 is due. Looks like RealMe will either dawdle for another year before they upgrade to 12, or more likely they they won't bother.

I've been following the thread and it seems like most things in Los for Android 11 appear to be working, but I am concerned that if I switch I'll lose the ability to access my banking apps, or the access will be there, but the fingerprint access won't be.

Also wondering if it's best to wait for Los for Android 12 to come out before switching, or whether it's safer to switch to 11 first, then upgrade to 12 when it's ready.

If anyone has any opinions or information about the best course to take, I'd be very grateful. Thank you

Reactions: santoshreddy

SimfyLogBot

Apr 22, 2021
i finally managed to root my real me x2 pro and install lineage-18.1-20210701-UNOFFICIAL-RMX1931.zip with NikGapps-stock-arm64-11-20210704-signed.zip. Everthing seems to work percetly except for my fingerprint sensor. The Option does not even show in the settings. Only on the first time installer i get asked to konfiguire my fingerprint but this never works. The sensor is not responding. Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong or where to look ?

The fingerprint sensor itself works fine with the stock OS Version 9/10/11
Ich hab noch ein wenig rumprobiert und eine Lösung gefunden. Ich musste die Sprache auf Englisch ändern. Ich kann mir zwar nicht vorstellen, dass das wirklich die Lösung war aber es ist das einzige was ich wissentlich geändert habe.

iBaer

Dec 23, 2016
Anyone else with battery drains since the last release ?
Phone doesn't last a single day anymore without much usage. Battery statistics in settings don't show any useful insights...

Uqbar

Aug 17, 2009
Regnum Utriusque Siciliæ
Anyone else with battery drains since the last release ?
Phone doesn't last a single day anymore without much usage. Battery statistics in settings don't show any useful insights...
Nope. I am on 20210701 and it works great. But I haven't any root, for the sake of completeness.
The only problems I am facing is that adaptive screen brightness seems not working fine by keeping it at a high level even in the dark and WiFi that sometimes doesn't see some saved SSID while it should.
And a reboot or two in a month. But no higher battery drain than normal (it lasts more than 1 day).

4l3j4ndr0

Feb 26, 2011
Hi, i'm using RealmeUi 2.0 but i'm starting to be tired of the bugs and all of that. Do any of you guys know if i can use the four cameras with this rom? And the NFC and fingerprint scanner?

Cheers!

dizaar 1

Nov 21, 2015
Yeap battery is draining. But I found a work-breaking issue. Happened 2 tmes. System time is out of sync with network either cellular or wi-fi. It breaks daily activities such as login to work apps, to, etc. Clean install.

_JoeD_

Mar 31, 2016
Hi, i'm using RealmeUi 2.0 but i'm starting to be tired of the bugs and all of that. Do any of you guys know if i can use the four cameras with this rom? And the NFC and fingerprint scanner?

Cheers!

Cheers!
I have the 07 (latest) build with MindTheGapps (as was suggested in Lineage wiki) and the only complaint I have is the brightness of the always on display (in general auto brightness is a little iffi). It's very bright at night and does turn off after a while (even when charging). Everything I'm using is working fine and no excessive battery drain (not using pay stuff). I'm very happy with the x2 pro. (My wife is complaining her battery in her Galaxy S21 is not lasting as long as mine even though they are the same size) #debloat LOL.

_JoeD_

Mar 31, 2016
A word on wifi calling. I'm in the US on t-mobile and my family has Galaxy S21 and OnePlus 7 pro, both enabled wifi calling just fine and it is working. My X2 pro supposedly can do wifi calling, do I have to call t-mobile to enable it for my line or is it just not working?

Karthick Chandran

Mar 23, 2014
Chennai
New update for LineageOS-18.1 RMX1931/CN

CHANGELOGS:

1. August security patch
2. Merged pocket mode
3. Merged alarm and wakelock blocker
4. Merged toglling of qs media player
5. Merged toggle to haptic feedback on qs tiles
6. Merged toggle to show media notification background with artwork
7. Merged lockscreen charging info
8. Merged OnePlus sans font
9. Improved fps info and data switch tiles
10. Merged LTE tile
11. Merged search bar avatar
12. Merged toggle to activate a12 searchbar style
13. Add support for oem fast charger detection
14. Rearranged qs related settings under qs panel settings
15. Hide back arrow toggle
16. Hotspot client manager
17. Fixed FC with DP3 clock

Clean flash is always recommended / Dirty flash works though if you're on previous lineage-18.0 build

As usual download links in OP
Thanks to the testers & contributors

jackstar7

Sep 3, 2021
Quick question:

Can I use this same installation process on my oppo reno ace as they are somewhat similar to the X2 pro or has anyone used this installation method with a slightly different device?

Cheers,
Thanks

jdjta

Sep 12, 2007
Heemskerk
Realme X2 Pro
The last update was working very well until this morning when I received a message from Google Pay that it was no longer working due to security requirements for my phone. After checking Safetynet the CTS Profile Match fails now. I made payments with it yesterday but it now I can't get it to work again. Can anything be done to restore the CTS profile?

Karthick Chandran

Mar 23, 2014
Chennai
The last update was working very well until this morning when I received a message from Google Pay that it was no longer working due to security requirements for my phone. After checking Safetynet the CTS Profile Match fails now. I made payments with it yesterday but it now I can't get it to work again. Can anything be done to restore the CTS profile?
Check if it works now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Quick question:

Can I use this same installation process on my oppo reno ace as they are somewhat similar to the X2 pro or has anyone used this installation method with a slightly different device?

Cheers,
    Thanks

It's maybe similar on paper, but not really on software aspects

So don't try

CHANGELOGS:

1. September Patch merged
    2. Added optimizations from proton aosp and wave os
    3. Improvements to a12 search bar
    4. Added a12 style switches
    5. Improved icon pack support in launcher
    6. Added option to show free ram in recents
    7. Added app info sheet in launcher
    8. Added matlog as system app with ability to take logs without root
    9. Added hostpot client manager
    10. Fixed issue enterprise wifi
    11. Disable notification headers by default and added option to switch
    12. Added OOS Status bar icons by default
    13. Added Icons in Settings ( Network, Notifications, Battery, Sound, Display, Privacy ) Thanks to @smokey_18
    14. Added OctaviOS Clock
    15. Adjusted status bar icons padding
    16. Show bolt while charging with Text battery style
    17. Removed vibrate on QS tile and Clock: User toggle to show/hide status area
    18. Make smart cutoff optional
    19. Removed Glass blur (Fixes pixelated issues in launcher)
    20. Update Prebuilt apps(Duckduckgo and SimpleGallery)

Clean flash is always recommended / Dirty flash works though if you're on previous lineage-18.0 build

How do you go back to the previous status bar icons? I really don't like the colourful ones
    Wait for next release
    Hello everyone, the random reboots seems to be occuring only on 12gb memory variants according to the discussion in telegram development group

Many reported about it, I wanted to know about the memory of your device if you're facing it daily & I do face it and j own 12gb,256gb.

I don't want to make a poll here, so the ones that faces random reboot can dm me their memory variants
    Hey Karthick, Sent you details on DM as requested.
    lineageos-vector-logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Display
    • Encryption
    • Face unlock
    • Fingerprint scanner
    • GPS
    • NFC
    • RIL (VoLTE calls, SMS, Data)
    • Safetynet (Without magisk)
    • Sensors
    • Video Playback
    • Wi-Fi

Device specific features:
    • Smart Charging. check Settings -> Realme Settings
    • DC dimming (flicker free feature). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    • sRGB mode. check Settings -> Realme Settings
    • Game mode (touch boost & performance mode). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    • Buttons/toggle for display hz (forced, 6hz & 90hz). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    • Screen off gestures. check Settings -> system -> touchscreen gestures
    • Ambient gestures (AOD, Pickup, handwave & pocket). check Settings -> Display -> Lockscreen display -> Ambient display

Known issues:
    • Nothing critical as of now

Report bugs:
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel (Ignore):
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

DO NO POST BUGS WITHOUT LOGS AND PROPER STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE

DO NO POST BUGS IF YOU ARE USING CUSTOM KERNEL or ANY MODULE

Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :

• Reboot to recovery (Recommended recovery listed in downloads section)
    • Format data, Wipe cache & dalvik-cache
    • Flash ROM, Gapps 11 arm64 together (Download Gapps from downloads section)
    • Done-Reboot Now
    • Enjoy the clean Rom

Downloads:
    ROM:
    Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931)
    RECOVERY:OrangeFox A11
    GAPPS: NikGApps | BiTGApps

Notes:
    * Use the recommended recovery
    * Use only pattern for lockscreen, rest methods will cause issues with recovery failing to decrypt data

Source code:
    ROM: https://github.com/ForkLineageOS/android
    KERNEL: https://github.com/HyperTeam/android_kernel_realme_sm8150/tree/lineage-17.1

CREDITS:
    LineageOS
    Team Hyper
    CAF
    Testers (Sorry, I couldn't mention everyone here)
    Special thanks to Donors for donating me the device :highfive:

DONATIONS:
    Please consider donating if you enjoy my work. It will be used for server expenses, Ty
    Paypal donation link: https://www.paypal.me/karthick0698
    UPI: [email protected] (do mention device name while donating) PM for any other mode of transaction

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS-18.0 for Realme X2 Pro, ROM for the Realme X2 Pro

Contributors
    karthick mostwanted
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: RealmeUI firmware & Ofox Android 11 recovery

Version Information
    Beta

Created 2020-10-16
    Last Updated 2020-11-27

CHANGELOGS:

1. Fixed BT media audio

Clean flash is always recommended / Dirty flash works though if you're on previous lineage-18.1 build

CHANGELOGS:

1. Lineage upstream
    2. March security patch
    3. Asus stitchimage (long screenshot)
    4. Updated kernel from kernel_common/android-4.14-stable
    5. Updated kernel to CAF tag: LA.UM.9.1.r1-08600-SMxxx0.0
    6. RealmeSettings improvements
    7. Disabled auto brightness by default
    8. SELinux is Enforcing now 🔥
    9. Misc changes & cleanup
    10. Fixed HDR issues

Clean flash is always recommended / Dirty flash works though if you're on previous lineage-18.1 build

CHANGELOGS:

1. Added more accents from Aospa
    2. Use PixelDocumentsUIGoogleOverlay
    3. Fixed 15 second timer for applock
    4. OOS style all clear button
    5. Updated device configs from proton aosp
    6. Allow to edit/remove/add tile with one click
    7. Faster app switching
    8. Add time spent in app in app settings from Wellbeing
    9. Use 4 rows in qs
    10. added immersive navigation
    11. added option to enable media art blur on lockscreen
    12. added dead zone in gesture settings
    13. Probably single tap vibration should be better now
    14. Fixed some minor stutters (was noticeable on 60hz)
    15. Misc changes

CHANGELOGS:
    1. Decemeber security patch
    2. Lineage upstream (updates from lineage team)
    3. Swipe to screenshot
    4. Data switch QS tile
    5. CTS passed by default
    6. Gesture navigation fixes
    7. Enabled AOSP LMKD
    8. Improvements to Smart Charging
    9. Ability to enable Smooth Display for Refresh Rate QS tile
    10. Sticky notification if Game Mode is Enabled
    11. Updated blobs from C34
    12. bumped vendor security patch level
    13. Fix Refresh Rate 90hz not being applied in first boot
    14. Better haptics
    15. Enabled adaptive color mode
    16. Misc changes