• Google Photos error "Can't play video."
  • Twitch got black screen but can hear audio
  • VLC & YouTube is working fine

No problem here
nvm. problem is fixed after I change kernel 😅

Reactions: ema97

panticz

Aug 27, 2010
For those who may also by new to the dual system with is also supported by Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, here are brief instructions how to flashing ArrowOS after Debug mode is enabled on the phone:

Code:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot Downloads/twrp-3.5.0_9-1-daisy-unofficial.img
fastboot reboot emergency

adb shell twrp wipe data
adb shell twrp wipe cache
adb shell twrp wipe dalvik
adb shell twrp sideload zip from host adb
adb sideload Downloads/Arrow-v11.0-daisy-COMMUNITY-20210424-VANILLA.zip
adb reboot bootloader

fastboot boot Downloads/twrp-3.5.0_9-1-daisy-unofficial.img
adb shell twrp sideload zip from host adb
adb sideload Downloads/open_gapps-arm64-11.0-pico-20210130-TEST.zip
adb reboot

Reactions: theodorep63

Enrique Ruiz

Dec 11, 2016
México
Hi, I have updated my community version to the most recent one available for this phone, the small inconvenience is that the root it had been removed and I cannot apply it again, because the recovery with which I had done it was with TWRP and I currently have the Arrow recovery, which I do not know how to install the Magisk through that recovery, Could someone guide me on this?
Thank you in advance.

mustaphakosar

Apr 4, 2018
Hi, I have updated my community version to the most recent one available for this phone, the small inconvenience is that the root it had been removed and I cannot apply it again, because the recovery with which I had done it was with TWRP and I currently have the Arrow recovery, which I do not know how to install the Magisk through that recovery, Could someone guide me on this?
Thank you in advance.
You're missing twrp. Inside twrp, you can install magisk.
For getting twrp again, you have to flash twrp.img through your computer, using platform tools, typing commands "fastboot boot twrp.3.5-....img". You know that process, don't you? If you don't, just search the forum.

And next time, don't forget to install twrp.zip right after you install rom.zip. Because if you don't, you will miss twrp again.

Enrique Ruiz

Dec 11, 2016
México
You're missing twrp. Inside twrp, you can install magisk.
For getting twrp again, you have to flash twrp.img through your computer, using platform tools, typing commands "fastboot boot twrp.3.5-....img". You know that process, don't you? If you don't, just search the forum.

And next time, don't forget to install twrp.zip right after you install rom.zip. Because if you don't, you will miss twrp again.
Thanks for the guidance, I understand the procedure you mention, the only problem I have at the moment is when I execute the command "fastboot boot twrp.3.5 -.... img", it starts the first screen of twrp and it stays there in that screen, it does not present the install buttons or anything, I have to reboot to try again but still the first frozen screen persists and I cannot install Magisk, I remember that I had to use that specific version of twrp, or now can i use other version without problems?

** UPDATE**
I tried another version of twrp and it worked for me, I really appreciate your advice, I will not forget the procedure and with more confidence I will make my updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: mustaphakosar

okkeypb

Jan 6, 2020
I encountered a big problem. I wiped everything except internal storage on my phone (previously had Octavi 2.2) and flashed arrow gapps and TWRP. Phone bootlooped and after a few attempts, it went into recovery. Same after standard wipe. Changing slot made a difference: phone, after "android one" logo, was showing nothing, even after I left it for 20 minutes or so. However, it would reboot only after I held power and vol up buttons for a few seconds (meaning it was working and I was doing a force reboot). Finally I wiped everything except internal storage, installed Octavi 2.4 and it booted on a first try.
What could it be?

ema97

Aug 7, 2017
LG Nexus 5X
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
I encountered a big problem. I wiped everything except internal storage on my phone (previously had Octavi 2.2) and flashed arrow gapps and TWRP. Phone bootlooped and after a few attempts, it went into recovery. Same after standard wipe. Changing slot made a difference: phone, after "android one" logo, was showing nothing, even after I left it for 20 minutes or so. However, it would reboot only after I held power and vol up buttons for a few seconds (meaning it was working and I was doing a force reboot). Finally I wiped everything except internal storage, installed Octavi 2.4 and it booted on a first try.
What could it be?
Did you format data?

okkeypb

Jan 6, 2020
I formatted these partitions
Screenshot_2021-05-15-12-12-34.png

Top Liked Posts