[ROM][11.0.0_r37] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Emi_HD

Jan 24, 2021
Since the Patch from Juli 13 the video playback in the YouTube App is often lagging so that the video is mostly never synchronised with the audio. In the Browser the Video playback needs ages or is just loading and does nothing in the end. Also sometimes, when I watch a video in the Youtube App and I have paused it, it randomly resumes even though I have never touched the screen. Update: In the YT App, it works fine with resolution under 480p. On 480p it works fine but when I look at my Notifications it does this stuttering again but fixes it after a few seconds. Update: Some Apps are also crahsing like Pokemon Masters that does not even start.

Last edited:

ema97

Aug 7, 2017
LG Nexus 5X
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Since the Patch from Juli 13 the video playback in the YouTube App is often lagging so that the video is mostly never synchronised with the audio. In the Browser the Video playback needs ages or is just loading and does nothing in the end. Also sometimes, when I watch a video in the Youtube App and I have paused it, it randomly resumes even though I have never touched the screen. Update: In the YT App, it works fine with resolution under 480p. On 480p it works fine but when I look at my Notifications it does this stuttering again but fixes it after a few seconds.
I'm not facing any lag on YoutTube video in the last build, the only problem that I facing with YouTube is that if I paused any video and let the screen on with the app open, the video will unpausing iteself after few second and this problem appears in the last gapped build (for me).

EDIT: I flashed latest sleepy and the issue disappeared, so it seams like kernel related.

Last edited:

charirma

Aug 3, 2015
@acras1 Latest build Gapps 20072021 Wireless display not working, i hope in the next build it would be fixed.

Last edited:

charirma

Aug 3, 2015
@acras1 When trying to connect to wireless display on my TV, it just showing blackscreen on my TV for about one minute and phone disconnecting itself, i attached the log

Attachments

• logs-2021-07-21-20-12-27.zip
    292.9 KB · Views: 4

Cris19752008

Jun 23, 2021
Good people! they discontinued ArrowOS for the moto edge ?! what happened? what about this device that doesn't have good roms? even the moto g5 plus has unofficial Arrowos 11 updates

Emi_HD

Jan 24, 2021
My problems are still there even after I installed the patch from july 22th an 24th. The videos still play even when I have stopped them and i can't watch videos over a resolution of 480p. And certain apps like Pokemon Masters still crash.

ema97

Aug 7, 2017
LG Nexus 5X
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Try to flash sleepy kernel, or another one. As I wrote some post before, for me changing the kernel solves the problem with YouTube video (the first thing you wrote, the second one for me never happened) and WiFi display
My problems are still there even after I installed the patch from july 22th an 24th. The videos still play even when I have stopped them and i can't watch videos over a resolution of 480p. And certain apps like Pokemon Masters still crash.

Emi_HD

Jan 24, 2021
Try to flash sleepy kernel, or another one. As I wrote some post before, for me changing the kernel solves the problem with YouTube video (the first thing you wrote, the second one for me never happened) and WiFi display
And how do you do that? I have never done this before.

Last edited:

ema97

Aug 7, 2017
LG Nexus 5X
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
As far as I have seen, it has fixed the problem with the youtube app but the apps still crash. They take 1-2 secnds longer until they crash. So thank you, atleast I can watch vidoes again (and please excuse my bad englisch).
For the app crashing I have no idea on how to solve it, cause I never experienced this on the app I have installed. For the kernel, remember that every OTA update (or dirty flash of the ROM) it will be replaced by the default one, so if the problem with YouTube will not be solved in the next build, you will have to reinstall it manually.

Emi_HD

Jan 24, 2021
So, I have completely clean flashed my smartphone now. On the first day my apps that were crashing worked completely normal but since the second day they are crashing again. I have also noticed that my phone sometimes does not really start sometimes instead I have to click the power button several times until the lockscreen appears. And also, I have the gesture activated where I double click the power button to get quick access to the camera but it sometimes does not activate or activate even when I have pushed the button once. I have these problems since the July patch. The only thiong that got patched for me was the video playback problem which was fixed in the August patch.

ema97

Aug 7, 2017
LG Nexus 5X
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
So, I have completely clean flashed my smartphone now. On the first day my apps that were crashing worked completely normal but since the second day they are crashing again. I have also noticed that my phone sometimes does not really start sometimes instead I have to click the power button several times until the lockscreen appears. And also, I have the gesture activated where I double click the power button to get quick access to the camera but it sometimes does not activate or activate even when I have pushed the button once. I have these problems since the July patch. The only thing that got patched for me was the video playback problem which was fixed in the August patch.
In which app did you face crash? I never experienced this before. For the power button, I think that what you described is related to an hardware problem of it. I had this problem also when I was on stock ROM (from some months for me it seams working better but idk why), and lot of people with daisy experience problems with the power button.

Emi_HD

Jan 24, 2021
In which app did you face crash? I never experienced this before. For the power button, I think that what you described is related to an hardware problem of it. I had this problem also when I was on stock ROM (from some months for me it seams working better but idk why), and lot of people with daisy experience problems with the power button.
2 Game Apps, Pokemon Masters and Mario Kart Tour. Withe the first one I had problems with crashing when I first installed Arrow OS and back then, Pixel Experience. With the second on I never had any issue. For some time it worked when I deisntalled the android Webview since this caused some other apps to crash in the past but after deinstalling the latest update nothing has changed.

acras1

Dec 2, 2013
Odesa
@acras1 does the latest build 20210807 contain this patch https://review.arrowos.net/#/c/14092 ?, does flashlight works in third party app using blacklist method from build.prop?

1628492923544.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download
    Tip: Select Xiaomi -> daisy, choose Arrow version, choose build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.

Read our blog article/post about:
    * HOW-TO report a bug
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/acras01/android_kernel_xiaomi_daisy
    ArrowOS for daisy from next weekend becomes official with OTA support.
    Dear @acras1 , thanks a lot for this great rom. Using it as my daily driver. It is flawless! Every two days, there comes a new build. Today we received face unlock, which works perfectly. Enforcing, wfd is all okay, fast and smooth! I appreciate you and that Arrow team of yours, thanks.
    Hi, I have updated my community version to the most recent one available for this phone, the small inconvenience is that the root it had been removed and I cannot apply it again, because the recovery with which I had done it was with TWRP and I currently have the Arrow recovery, which I do not know how to install the Magisk through that recovery, Could someone guide me on this?
    Thank you in advance.
    You're missing twrp. Inside twrp, you can install magisk.
    For getting twrp again, you have to flash twrp.img through your computer, using platform tools, typing commands "fastboot boot twrp.3.5-....img". You know that process, don't you? If you don't, just search the forum.

And next time, don't forget to install twrp.zip right after you install rom.zip. Because if you don't, you will miss twrp again.
    For those who may also by new to the dual system with is also supported by Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, here are brief instructions how to flashing ArrowOS after Debug mode is enabled on the phone:

Code:
    adb reboot bootloader
    fastboot boot Downloads/twrp-3.5.0_9-1-daisy-unofficial.img
    fastboot reboot emergency

adb shell twrp wipe data
    adb shell twrp wipe cache
    adb shell twrp wipe dalvik
    adb shell twrp sideload zip from host adb
    adb sideload Downloads/Arrow-v11.0-daisy-COMMUNITY-20210424-VANILLA.zip
    adb reboot bootloader

fastboot boot Downloads/twrp-3.5.0_9-1-daisy-unofficial.img
    adb shell twrp sideload zip from host adb