Hello ! Thanks for this rom !
However, Google Messages won't validate my number for chat features. Any tips for this ?
do you have a telegram group for 6t users?A new update has been posted. Get it from the original post.
Addressing the Settings Service crashes, this is caused due to the Google SettingsIntelligence app being restored by Google backup from your previous ROM. It isn't shipped with the ROM and thus there are missing permissions for it. Simply click on app info in the crash dialog and uninstall that app.
- February security patch
- import manrope and OnePlus sans font package
- add unlinked notification volume support to compact and aosp expanded volume panels
- option to not launch app when touching on headsup
- smart pixels
- smart charging
- option to reset battery stats
- material design toasts
- allow using horizon light for all doze triggers
- allow choosing faded or solid horizon lights
- allow reversing horizon light animation
- improved low quality screenrecordings
- fod animation picker
- fod icon picker
- update screen off fod check
- added fingerprint auth & error vibration toggle
- notification counters in statusbar
- improved notification header toggle
- clipboard toast toggle
- lockscreen charging animation toggle
- extend pulse to ambient display
- ringtone for multi sim
- add gesture bar radius option
- add screenshot sound toggle
- add option to disable vibration separately when charging
- Sfuny and 404 IDE lockscreen clock
- fix crashes with brightness slider
- fix fluid clock preview
- fix some google features
- fix random reboots with data tile
- fix wifi detail view
- bottom sheet app info in launcher
- new iconpack picker implementation
- redesigned recents screen with adaptive shape image buttons
- new accent color ssos fod icon
- enable hw acceleration for fod
- add toggle for qs battery estimates
- Replace DocumentsUI with OnePlus File Manager
- bolt symbol when charging with text style battery
- cleanup media art customization settings
- add fod pressed state customization
- add oos style mobile data indicators
- Switch to new QTI bluetooth implementation
Attached below are screenshots of some of the highlighted features.
To the OP: thanks for continuing to update this wonderful rom. Any chance with fixing this RTT (Real-time text) issue? Is it fixed in this new version?Nice rom. One issue: when I take/make a call, the RTT (Real time Text) call feature initiates, meaning that a text window pops up and blocks my default calling window. Though TTY is off, it still happens. It also happens on KangOS, but not on PixenOS. Thanks.