Hey I did some research and I figured that it was not for this device. I wished the rom had a specific telegram channel for 6t. That way we could easily keep track of updates for our device onlyHave you heard this message from this rom developer or somebody else because this rom have only one telegram group so every developer will be communicate with only one telegram group that's why, Ashutosh Sundresh posted that he will depart from this rom development, i don't think so.
Normally just had MagiskHide Props in Magisk and make on Magisk hideHi all,
I'm enjoying this ROM but have some questions about Magisk. For info, I had a bit of difficulty with the new Magisk 22. Sideload installing the zip from TWRP caused there to be no Wifi or phone - I figure it screwed up the modem. Solved it by extracting boot.img from payload.bin, using magisk app to patch the boot.img, and then flashing it from fastboot. These instructions helped:
The complete step-by-step will guide you on how to root your device running Android 11 using Magisk v21.0.www.thecustomdroid.comThe step-by-step guide on how to extract Android OTA Payload.bin file using the Payload Dumper Tool on a computer or on an Android device.www.thecustomdroid.com
Ok, so now that I have Magisk installed and phone rooted, it obviously fails Safetynet check. Can someone please tell me what props config to use in MagiskHide Props Config to pass safetynet?
Normally just had MagiskHide Props in Magisk and make on Magisk hide
Hi try a10 version available in magisk props it is working in all a11 version, I have tried in kangos, lineage a11, crdroid a11, so I don't have any problem give a tryThanks, I have MagiskHide Props installed in Magisk, but my understanding, and the way I did this on the OnePlus 6t when I was using OOS, was then to go to termux, become su, then run the props command and change the fingerprint of the device. This then helped me pass safety net check.
PropsConf doesnt have a fingerprint for OnePlus 6t with Android 11. Anyone else found how to pass safety net check - specifically the ctsProfile check?
Thank You for your hard workHello everyone!
Apologies for the really late update. I was busy with exams in real life and such. Here's the changelog for this build:
NOTE: The Telegram support group for this device has changed. The link is in the OP.
A clean flash is REQUIRED to maintain face unlock compatibility as we have switched to a new implementation
- april security patch
- option to Replace media notification background with artwork
- option to use android 12 style qs tint background
- import oos volume bar icons
- add lineage powerhal to custom interfaces
- update gapps package
- a new default wallpaper
- add back shapeshift walls with new ones for 11
- add extreme battery saver
- small changes to settingsintelligence ui
- add dynamic volte/vowifi icons
- improve refresh rate switching
- add time spent in app from wellbeing to app info page
- add asus stitchimage
- redesign recents buttons
- improve alert slider dialog animations
- use md2 icons for gaming mode
- new shapeshift clock
- increase scrim to 90% in launcher light theme
- show temperature in battery info page
- add animation to battery header in battery info page
- add per app sensor blocking
- add scheduled always on display
- add fps info tile
- add bluetooth and wifi timeout features
- add support for global cleartext penalties
- fix battery percent flickering in status bar
- add back black qs header
- add redhat display font package
- add LineageOS off screen gestures
- merged LA.QSSI.11.0.r1-11100.01-qssi.0 into telephony repos
- hide fps info tile if unsupported
- improve about phone UI
- improve FOD animation hiding and performance
- improve UI of sound settings
- removed arrow from dock in launcher
- system wide applocker and launcher apphider
- A lot more I'm lazy to list out
Device side changes:
- Kernel is now compiled with Proton clang
- Added support for FPS info tile
- Added support for screen off gestures (circle to torch, single tap to ambient etc.)
Enjoy the build!