#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is (not?) void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Now that I'm done saving my butt, let's proceed
Potato Open Sauce Project is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware.
We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own sauce to it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things
the community is accustomed to.
Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at
- Custom RGB/HSL/HSV accent picker for dark/light themes
- Custom volume panels
- Three mode Notch Handler (Notch-City)
- Icon shapes and icon pack support
- Lockscreen media art and media art blur level
- Permission hub
- Signature spoofing
- QS panel tweaks
- Various custom QS tiles
- Custom clocks
- Brightness slider tweaks
- Doubletap/longpress power to toggle Flashlight
- Double tap to sleep on lockscreen
- Per app network isolation option
- Google feed integration in launcher
- Other miscellaneous tweaks
POSP Device Sources: PotatoDevices
POSP Code Review: Gerrit Code Review
Begonia common kernel: AgentFabulous/begonia
- Backup all your data (Important)
- Wipe /system, /data and cache.
- Flash the ROM + NikGApps (Download link below)
- Flash ROM
ROM Download: GitHub Releases
- Google for AOSP
- Team Potato
- And everyone else who helped out!