You can try the unlocking anytime. Won't make any difference.
Hey I'm interested to test new builds (every now and then). Also I used to use AEX on Redmi Note 3 pro thanks for taking Avicii.
I'm not so well versed with the deep specifics of GitHub or android software development in genral but would love to know what you've cooked up ! Also thank you for gifting us another ROM and keeping the Nord community alive . Will try the ROM soon myself .
- Initial Official build for avicii
- Update firmware & vendor from 11.1.4
- Update audio properties
- Update hotword priv-app permissions
- Add hotword input for hotword mic concurrency
- Add proper rounded corner values
- Add Oneplus parts
- Add support for screen off gestures
- Add haptic strength adjustment
- Add support for smart charging
- Enable suspend while charging
- Enable IORAP
- Align alert slider UI
- Improve FOD
- Show battery icon in QS header
- Fix charging info overlap on FOD
- Fix Widevine L1
- Include my Escrima kernel
- Based on - OPNord_O2_BETA_3
- Add support for KLAPSE
- Add Wireguard v1.0.2
- Add touchscreen haptic feedback control nodes
- Add support for haptic level adjustment
- Add Adreno boost
- Add Boeffla wake lock blocker
- Add support to turn Fsync On/Off
- Add ZEN, Maple, FIOPS, SIO schedulers
- Add support for OTG
- Add Simple Low Memory Killer
- Add workqueue patches
- Add support for FOD Z-order fix
- Include some CPU optimistaions
- Fix memory leaks
- Fix wrong charging information
- Fix issues with charging + DAC adaptors
- Fix all FOD issues
First of all, thank you for all the feedbacks.So I've been using the latest build since last night and I've gotta say how extremely smooth and snappy the experience has been . The Animations feel faster and more refined and the customisation is excellent . The ambient display works well and the FOD has a solid 9/10 unlock rate . The one time it doesn't unlock is when the angle of finger placement is extreme but that's easily forgivable. Face unlock is also super fast and coupled with raise to wake it's just a seamless unlock experience. There's been absolutely 0 lags since I've been using it . Overnight battery drain , even on the first day was extremely minimal , 4% for about 7 hrs of no usage . Smart charging also works .The new kernel is also fantastic . All in all , a superb , all rounder ROM that makes it difficult to go back to OOS .
I do have a few questions though :
1) can we enable double tap to sleep from the homescreen ?
2) can we hide the icon labels on the homescreen ?
Also a couple of bugs I noticed :
1) The system accent goes back to default pixel blue when changing the wallpaper .
2) I couldn't change the haptic strength via gboard . If I set it to any value except the system default , it loses the haptics and becomes a springy untuned vibration . Reducing the haptic motor strength from OnePlus parts doesn't help , as it only reduces the vibration intensity for system default and other values alike . This is a very minor thing though , the system default is perfectly usable .
3) The charging data displayed on the lockscreen is incorrect , it always shows 5V, 0.3A , but this again is a very minor thing . The time required for charging is however mostly accurate .
1) A few more fingerprint icons , if possible
2) A 'material you' type wallpaper based theming system (like in dot OS) , if possible
If I flash test build is there possibility of loosing Data or is it safe? Can I always Roll Back without formating Data?Guys I did this new test build: https://builds.aospextended.com/avicii/AospExtended-v8.6-avicii-OFFICIAL-20210926-1508.zip
Things to test:
* Check Safetynet status without rooting
* Check OOS Camera if it is working fine for you guys
First of all you got offended. I respect you for being in IT, and what I said was not at all sarcasm or me being a smart ass. I simply told that I hope you read the changelog because if you are in this thread and replying to the thread then I assume that you must be updated with the discussion and OP. Probably you put your dynamics with others in between us.Got it buddy thank
Why every one on xda site always give ans in sarcasm?
I am also working in IT from last 8 year
Buddy telling you in good fate
No body like smart ass specially in IT.
No matter hom much Tallented you are, just change your attitude
Anyway good job
* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
-ADB Root -AEXPapers - our wallpaper app. -AEXLauncher. -AOSP font engine. -Adaptive playback. -Additional battery saver steps. -Advanced ambient display customizations. -App-lock support. -Auto-brightness icon toggle. -AI based gestures for navigation. -Ambient edge lightning feature. -AOKP's custom system animations. -AOD when charging. -Aggressive battery mode. -Automated sleep mode feature. -Battery bar. -Battery styles and percentage. -Battery/notification light customizations. -Button backlight customizations. -Brightness slide styles -CPU info overlay. -Camera sound toggle. -Carrier labels. -Center clock. -Charging animations. -Clock area visibility toggle. -Configurable audio panel location. -Custom pattern lock sizes (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6). -Custom QS styles -Customize QS Rows/Columns. -Customize small QS tiles. -Customizable rounded corner radius. -Double tap to trigger doze feature. -DT2S on status bar, lock screen and home screen. -DT2W when locked device. -Detailed location QS tile. -Disable QS on secured lock screen. -DuckDuckGo browser. -Etar (Calendar App) -Extended volume panel. -FPS info. -Face unlock -Fingerprint gestures support. -Flashlight notifications. -Flip button animations. -Font engine. -FOD customisations. -Force expand notifications (Enable/Disable). -Gaming mode. -HW key customization. -Heads up customizations. -Hide clock/date/alarm text from lock screen. -Immersive navigation. -In-Call vibrations options. -Increasing volume in ringtone. -Kill app button in notification row. -LS visualizer with customizations. -LS clock customisations. -Less boring heads-up. -Lineage live display. -Lineage touch HAL. -Live volume steps feature. -Lock screen charging. -Lock screen blur. -Lock screen clock styles. -Lock screen shortcut. -Long press gear icon in status bar header launches extensions. -Long press caffeine tile action. -Long-press power button on lock screen for torch. -Mac address firewall. -Music player go. -MIUI volume style plugin. -Navigation bar toggle and customizations. -Notch city support. -One tap data & Wi-Fi tile. -OOS type aler slider UI -Option to mute Media with gesture. -Per app Wi-Fi, Data & VPN restrictions. -Per app network restrictions. -Per app volume control. -Permission manager. -Pixel's UI and ringtones. -POSP's volume style plugin. -Pocket lock/Pocket judge. -Power menu customizations. -QS brightness slider (Enable/Disable). -QS quick pulldown. -QS tile styles. -QS tiles animations. -Quick access Wallet -Quick unlock for PIN/Password. -Recents locking. -Run SystemUI tuner from extensions. -Show 4G instead of LTE switch. -Smart pixels. -Smart charging support. -Status bar brightness control/Swap. -Status bar date customizations. -Status bar traffic indicators. -Themes and accents. -Toast icon. -Toggle lock screen media art and blur customization. -Toggle power menu on secured lock screen. -Toggle for FP with vibration. -Toggle for QS footer warnings. -Unlink notification volume. -VPN with tethered connection. -Volume rocker tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode) -Wi-Fi and Bluetooth timeout feature. And many more coming in the future! Many #Extended features are added in each update and we might miss out adding new ones to this list. So always keep on checking the latest changelog on our Official Blog, and there you can monitor the previous changelogs as well, to see how far we have come!
-Make sure that you have backed up your data and are familiar with your device -Also make sure that you have unlocked your bootloader (How to unlock your bootloader) -Have a custom recovery installed on your device or use the AEX Recovery provided which is also recommended (Orange fox, TWRP or any other recovery like the PE recovery will work. However, don't use the LOS recovery) -Boot into the recovery mode -Clean up your data by format data/factory reset option in the recovery -Select "apply update from adb" -Now sideload your AEX package by using command
adb sideload filename.zip(Don't worry if it says that "(~47%) adb: failed to read the command: No error". The package has been flashed safely) -Now reboot your device Optional Step to lock bootloader: -Reboot to bootloader -Use command
fastboot flash avb_custom_key avb_custom_key.img(AVB image is available on the download page) -Then lock the bootloader using
fastboot oem lock(This will erase data)
AospExtended v8.6 Changelog - Merge September security patch 11.0.0_r43 - Update all of our packages - Update our pre-built packages - Update some translations - Add our new AEX launcher - Add more UI style overlays - Add brightness slide styles - Add sensor off QS tile - Add Montserrat font - Add more charging animations - Add mac address firewall - Add center clock for some devices - Add toggle and customizations for QS media player - Add support for Dirac and MiSoundFX API sound for some devices - Add delete notification for screen records - Add aggressive battery mode - Add automated sleep mode feature - Allow for handling sensor permissions for applications - Allow locking tasks in recent menu - Allow customizations of fonts for user apps - Implement android twelve fragments in settings app - Improve android twelve clock style - Improve QS media player - Fix few theming issues - Fix battery estimate toggle - Fix safety net issue for some devices - Bug fixes and performance improvements A clean flash is always recommended. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed. Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.