• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0.0_r43] AospExtended ROM v8.6 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

AmolAmrit

Dec 18, 2013
Patna
Galaxy Y Duos
Moto G
Got it buddy thank
Why every one on xda site always give ans in sarcasm?
I am also working in IT from last 8 year
Buddy telling you in good fate
No body like smart ass specially in IT.
No matter hom much Tallented you are, just change your attitude
Anyway good job
First of all you got offended. I respect you for being in IT, and what I said was not at all sarcasm or me being a smart ass. I simply told that I hope you read the changelog because if you are in this thread and replying to the thread then I assume that you must be updated with the discussion and OP. Probably you put your dynamics with others in between us.
And I personally never have a cocky attitude anywhere :) You just got offended out of nowhere.

I have a motive here to make people read properly because that's not just a plus for you but for me as well and everyone.

Is fingerprint working?
New update 8.6, not working for me
I have a fix fix if you have the hidden navbar turned on, so:

if you hide you navbar, turn the AEX Setting to hide the navbar off, go to the gesture settings, and click on the settings icon for the swipe gestures, there you can toggle immersive navbar, and the fingerprint scanner now should work

Attachments

• IMG-20210925-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20210925-WA0023.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG-20210925-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20210925-WA0024.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG-20210925-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20210925-WA0022.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: Pojopogo

Pojopogo

Sep 6, 2021
First of all you got offended. I respect you for being in IT, and what I said was not at all sarcasm or me being a smart ass. I simply told that I hope you read the changelog because if you are in this thread and replying to the thread then I assume that you must be updated with the discussion and OP. Probably you put your dynamics with others in between us.
And I personally never have a cocky attitude anywhere :) You just got offended out of nowhere.

I have a motive here to make people read properly because that's not just a plus for you but for me as well and everyone.
Keep this attitude up
Kisi ko gyan dena hi bekar hai

AmolAmrit

Dec 18, 2013
Patna
Galaxy Y Duos
Moto G
Keep this attitude up
Kisi ko gyan dena hi bekar hai
Lmao, I really don't get you. You just don't want to have a healthy conversation? You keep chanting the same thing? You just got offended because I redirected your answer?

I think you should probably take a break and should at least be empathetic and understand the answer and question.

You have become so paranoid that my answer was perceived as sarcasm to you and you sir, there by judging my attitude.

If I was really arrogant, I would have ignored you straight way but it seems you don't seem to get that I answered with a happy face ;) Anyways, have a goodnight.

Pojopogo

Sep 6, 2021
I have a fix fix if you have the hidden navbar turned on, so:

if you hide you navbar, turn the AEX Setting to hide the navbar off, go to the gesture settings, and click on the settings icon for the swipe gestures, there you can toggle immersive navbar, and the fingerprint scanner now should work
Really appreciate your helping nature
But still not working for me

Pojopogo

Sep 6, 2021
Lmao, I really don't get you. You just don't want to have a healthy conversation? You keep chanting the same thing? You just got offended because I redirected your answer?

I think you should probably take a break and should at least be empathetic and understand the answer and question.

You have become so paranoid that my answer was perceived as sarcasm to you and you sir, there by judging my attitude.

If I was really arrogant, I would have ignored you straight way but it seems you don't seem to get that I answered with a happy face ;) Anyways, have a goodnight.
Ok
Good night

AmolAmrit

Dec 18, 2013
Patna
Galaxy Y Duos
Moto G
Really appreciate your helping nature
But still not working for me
Also sir, you still didn't read the changelog post properly. So I'll have to mention about the FOD sensor again here;

Note: Our FOD sensor has some limitations, it does not work well with high intensity night light, animations and different FOD icon colors when it is pressed. So please do not report bugs realated to them. It is advised to use the "stock like" animations and FOD icon colors (Cyan, Green) or else your FOD won't function properly.

Pojopogo

Sep 6, 2021
Also sir, you still didn't read the changelog post properly. So I'll have to mention about the FOD sensor again here;

Note: Our FOD sensor has some limitations, it does not work well with high intensity night light, animations and different FOD icon colors when it is pressed. So please do not report bugs realated to them. It is advised to use the "stock like" animations and FOD icon colors (Cyan, Green) or else your FOD won't function prope

Note: Our FOD sensor has some limitations, it does not work well with high intensity night light, animations and different FOD icon colors when it is pressed. So please do not report bugs realated to them. It is advised to use the "stock like" animations and FOD icon colors (Cyan, Green) or else your FOD won't function properly.
Still not working buddy
Change it as you advise

I found a bug related to fp
At first boot it worked very well but after sometime i have to try atleast 3 times to unlock the phone
Else all working good
Tnx for the rom.
Ps- Using default icon and cyan color
do you use gesture navigation and if yes do you hide it? if yes in the aex settings set the setting to show pill and in the gesture settings set it to immersive

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For fix NFC on this awesome ROM - just flash perf+ kernel with FKM . Works like a charm!
    U can donload it from here
    This is actually based on my fixed NFC driver.
    Amol will surely implement this into his kernel and release an updated AospExtended build in which NFC is fixed.
    Guys I did this new test build: https://builds.aospextended.com/avicii/AospExtended-v8.6-avicii-OFFICIAL-20210926-1508.zip

Things to test:

* Check Safetynet status without rooting
    * Check OOS Camera if it is working fine for you guys
    dirty flashed, not booting, stuck into boot animation.

**Edit: also not booting in a clean flash
    When will be next Update? Cant wait, it is such a great ROM :D
    Fixing SEPolicy right now.
    Guys I did this new test build: https://builds.aospextended.com/avicii/AospExtended-v8.6-avicii-OFFICIAL-20210926-1508.zip

Things to test:

* Check Safetynet status without rooting
    * Check OOS Camera if it is working fine for you guys
    If I flash test build is there possibility of loosing Data or is it safe? Can I always Roll Back without formating Data?
    If I flash test build is there possibility of loosing Data or is it safe? Can I always Roll Back without formating Data?
    Yes, you can dirty flash it over the current build. However, I'd still recommend to back up your stuff
    0CwUbOx.png

Rich (BB code):
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

AA1Rh7c.png

AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX experience with useful customizations. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth experience. We have added useful customizations from various other open-source projects and have tried to keep our things simple. A ROM by a user, for a user. #BeExtended

LXtiYrB.png

#ExtendYourDevice Here are the Extensions! on top of AOSP! We are constantly trying to update the list. Our aim is not to provide all the features available on earth. We aim to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think. For the addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our Telegram community and post the list of features that you want! Features with commits will be more helpful!

Rich (BB code):
    -ADB Root
    -AEXPapers - our wallpaper app.
    -AEXLauncher.
    -AOSP font engine.
    -Adaptive playback.
    -Additional battery saver steps.
    -Advanced ambient display customizations.
    -App-lock support.
    -Auto-brightness icon toggle.
    -AI based gestures for navigation.
    -Ambient edge lightning feature.
    -AOKP's custom system animations.
    -AOD when charging.
    -Aggressive battery mode.
    -Automated sleep mode feature.
    -Battery bar.
    -Battery styles and percentage.
    -Battery/notification light customizations.
    -Button backlight customizations.
    -Brightness slide styles
    -CPU info overlay.
    -Camera sound toggle.
    -Carrier labels.
    -Center clock.
    -Charging animations.
    -Clock area visibility toggle.
    -Configurable audio panel location.
    -Custom pattern lock sizes (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6).
    -Custom QS styles 
    -Customize QS Rows/Columns.
    -Customize small QS tiles.
    -Customizable rounded corner radius.
    -Double tap to trigger doze feature.
    -DT2S on status bar, lock screen and home screen.
    -DT2W when locked device.
    -Detailed location QS tile.
    -Disable QS on secured lock screen.
    -DuckDuckGo browser.
    -Etar (Calendar App)
    -Extended volume panel.
    -FPS info.
    -Face unlock
    -Fingerprint gestures support.
    -Flashlight notifications.
    -Flip button animations.
    -Font engine.
    -FOD customisations.
    -Force expand notifications (Enable/Disable).
    -Gaming mode.
    -HW key customization.
    -Heads up customizations.
    -Hide clock/date/alarm text from lock screen.
    -Immersive navigation.
    -In-Call vibrations options.
    -Increasing volume in ringtone.
    -Kill app button in notification row.
    -LS visualizer with customizations.
    -LS clock customisations.
    -Less boring heads-up.
    -Lineage live display.
    -Lineage touch HAL.
    -Live volume steps feature.
    -Lock screen charging.
    -Lock screen blur.
    -Lock screen clock styles.
    -Lock screen shortcut.
    -Long press gear icon in status bar header launches extensions.
    -Long press caffeine tile action.
    -Long-press power button on lock screen for torch.
    -Mac address firewall. 
    -Music player go.
    -MIUI volume style plugin.
    -Navigation bar toggle and customizations.
    -Notch city support.
    -One tap data & Wi-Fi tile.
    -OOS type aler slider UI
    -Option to mute Media with gesture.
    -Per app Wi-Fi, Data & VPN restrictions.
    -Per app network restrictions.
    -Per app volume control.
    -Permission manager.
    -Pixel's UI and ringtones.
    -POSP's volume style plugin.
    -Pocket lock/Pocket judge.
    -Power menu customizations.
    -QS brightness slider (Enable/Disable).
    -QS quick pulldown.
    -QS tile styles.
    -QS tiles animations.
    -Quick access Wallet
    -Quick unlock for PIN/Password.
    -Recents locking.
    -Run SystemUI tuner from extensions.
    -Show 4G instead of LTE switch.
    -Smart pixels.
    -Smart charging support.
    -Status bar brightness control/Swap.
    -Status bar date customizations.
    -Status bar traffic indicators.
    -Themes and accents.
    -Toast icon.
    -Toggle lock screen media art and blur customization.
    -Toggle power menu on secured lock screen.
    -Toggle for FP with vibration.
    -Toggle for QS footer warnings.
    -Unlink notification volume.
    -VPN with tethered connection.
    -Volume rocker tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode)
    -Wi-Fi and Bluetooth timeout feature.

And many more coming in the future! Many #Extended features are added in each update and we might miss out adding new ones to this list.
    So always keep on checking the latest changelog on our Official Blog, and there you can monitor the previous changelogs as well, to see how far we have come!

d6IoG5C.png

Download ROM for your device!

Download Avicii Official Build

Thanks to @kyrobuster for screenshots below

ROM Review (In Hindi) by @beonbuster

lID1jJJ.png

Want to try this awesomeness?
    Rich (BB code):
    -Make sure that you have backed up your data and are familiar with your device
    -Also make sure that you have unlocked your bootloader (How to unlock your bootloader)
    -Have a custom recovery installed on your device or use the AEX Recovery provided which is also recommended (Orange fox, TWRP or any other recovery like the PE recovery will work. However, don't use the LOS recovery)
    -Boot into the recovery mode
    -Clean up your data by format data/factory reset option in the recovery
    -Select "apply update from adb"
    -Now sideload your AEX package by using command
    adb sideload filename.zip (Don't worry if it says that "(~47%) adb: failed to read the command: No error". The package has been flashed safely)
    -Now reboot your device

Optional Step to lock bootloader:

-Reboot to bootloader
    -Use command fastboot flash avb_custom_key avb_custom_key.img (AVB image is available on the download page)
    -Then lock the bootloader using fastboot oem lock (This will erase data)

First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience
    Clean Flash is always recommended!

9IoRPPA.png

Monitor the changelog here!

Rich (BB code):
     AospExtended v8.6 Changelog

- Merge September security patch 11.0.0_r43
    - Update all of our packages
    - Update our pre-built packages
    - Update some translations
    - Add our new AEX launcher
    - Add more UI style overlays
    - Add brightness slide styles
    - Add sensor off QS tile
    - Add Montserrat font
    - Add more charging animations
    - Add mac address firewall
    - Add center clock for some devices 
    - Add toggle and customizations for QS media player
    - Add support for Dirac and MiSoundFX API sound for some devices
    - Add delete notification for screen records
    - Add aggressive battery mode
    - Add automated sleep mode feature
    - Allow for handling sensor permissions for applications
    - Allow locking tasks in recent menu
    - Allow customizations of fonts for user apps 
    - Implement android twelve fragments in settings app
    - Improve android twelve clock style
    - Improve QS media player
    - Fix few theming issues
    - Fix battery estimate toggle
    - Fix safety net issue for some devices
    - Bug fixes and performance improvements

A clean flash is always recommended. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed.
    Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

upJwfar.png

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

- SELinux is permissive
    -NFC is broken on OSS (Open source) kernel

->How to take Logcats?
    https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP
    [/SIZE]

COh4x0F.png

Visit our Website. Subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Also join our Telegram Group Chat!

Want to translate to your language? Visit our Crowdin

Want to contribute to the development of this ROM?
    Checkout our Github and Gerrit

YbLPNze.png

People behind this amazing ROM!

-
    @ishubhamsingh (Owner/Dev/Designer)
    -JDC Team
    -DirtyUnicorns
    -LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
    -TeamSubstratum
    -Nitrogen Project
    -Pure Nexus
    -OmniROM
    -AOSPA
    -ABC ROM
    -GZOSP Community
    -Johan Söderholm for DuckDuckGo Browser
    -Enrico D'Ortenzio for Music Player Go
    -@AlienCreature7, @Wizper99, @Allstargaurav, @Edozullo and @harsh sharma (For designing the ROM Logo, Fling etc)

SQp1iY6.png

I guess there is nothing wrong in reading facts!

-Why no "Incremental/Delta updates" Support?
    ->The updates we provide monthly are heavily changed and modified than the previous builds. New stuff is merged and added. So we don't provide incremental updates and recommend a clean flash.

-How do I root this ROM?
    ->We recommend Magisk

-Which Gapps are recommended?
    ->OpenGApps and NikGApps

-Will this ROM relock the bootloader?
    ->No.

-When Will Be the Next Update?
    ->No ETAs, please. ROM Will be updated whenever the new build is ready by your maintainer. We generally provide monthly updates with the latest security patches and new features.

-Adaway is not working :(
    ->Download it from here Adaway

-SElinux Linux mode changer app is not working nor Busy Box installer app is working.
    ->Everything is good with the sources. You should try other things first and then contact your maintainer.
    XDA:DevDB Information
    AospExtended , ROM for the OnePlus Nord

Contributors
    AmolAmrit, ishubhamsingh, KakatkarAkshay
    Source Code: https://www.github.com/AospExtended
    Kernel Sources: https://github.com/AmolAmrit/Escrima_kernel_oneplus_sm7250
    Device Sources: https://github.com/AmolAmrit/device_oneplus_avicii
    Vendor: https://gitlab.com/AmolAmrit
    Local Manifest:

ROM OS Version: 11.x Eleven
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.19.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Yes, OnePlus stock firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Official
    Current Stable Version: 8.6
    Stable Release Date: 2021-09-23

Created: 2021-06-21
    Last Updated: 2021-09-23

//Thread designed by Shubham Singh and Amol Amrit//
    Guys, I have updated the xda thread and also the two reserve posts. Please check it out, the unofficial build should be quite stable and can be used as a daily driver. Also I want to tell you that there is no device specific AEX group, so yeah you can reach me on Telegram for any issues or you can at best use our official AospExtended Telegram group. Although for avicii I am more active on this forum.

I have also fixed the issue with the orange border, FOD and all. I have certain things in mind for Avicii, obviously to fix those bugs that are currently listed in the "bugs section" and also to add the OP Cam HAL and some other things that I like. I want to help and improve the community and overall UX.

Now, I have some things to rant about. I really don't want to offend someone as it is not intended but still I want to apologize beforehand. The rant is about the community in general. No I am not talking about the dev community but the user community. I come from a device (kenzo) that did not even have a proper source. We had LP source to work on with and I managed to make it work up to Pie personally and even A11 is booting. Do you know why? Because the connection between the users and us devs was very close. They respected us, we respected them. That helped the community grow and that is what made the device so legendary. What if we talk about sources on avicii? At least they are providing updates for source and all. This is a far better scenario for us devs and efforts that we put in. I want to make custom ROMs on avicii perfect and I have been flashing ROMs since 2013. So I know what users want and desire and I duly respect that. But all I am asking now is little support and respect which I don't think anyone gets. The custom os avicii community is dead to the core because users are too self centric. I am in a few Telegram groups for avicii and I have asked a lot of times to help me get logs for test builds and all but no one except fellow dev Ravi even pinged me. I surely would not have asked for other's help if I could have tested it myself. There are thousands of people and literally no one ever tried to help someone out. Literally everyone is busy playing safe and have self centered desires. If you don't help us then we don't get the motivation to put in days of work to make builds. I want things to be perfect, so I end up giving more time than I desire to give but the end results with the dead community I get is not good at all. There are a very few people who test & tried the build. Please give a thought to this and help us and grow. OnePlus's OOS is good but it is far from perfect with what I have experienced. I know I can make the UX better with AEX and with your support it will definitely be exciting and motivating to work on. Also remember, I don't have any authority on you and you don't have any authority on me. All I am asking is "respect" on both sides. I am emphasizing on the word "community" and we need efforts from both sides for the community to grow. It is the community that I live for and put my time for.

Don't forget to check my posts below the OP.

Thank you & Stay Safe
    It's rude to ask for ETA's. It will come when ready.
    Credits:

To the whole kenzo and AEX community for the support over the years! Special thank you for all the kenzo devs and people for helping and supporting me throughout!

@ishubhamsingh for this awesome ROM and for teaching me how to build ROMs for devices. Wasting his time for teaching me stuffs.
    @theimpulson for helping me every time.
    @shubhambhise for always being there!
    @KakatkarAkshay for all the work on avicii.
    @SagarMakhar for helping me with errors.
    @Adarsh1998 you are not here anymore with us but I will forever be grateful for all the teachings you gave me.
    @lakshay18 for working on avicii.
    @raavimanikanta6595 for helping me to test builds on avicii.
    @kyrobuster for also helping me to test build & take screenshots.
    @grand2SD for testing builds.
    @SneaX042 for helping me to test builds.
    @manan Sfor for testing builds.
    @pranavasri for doing Stag OS
    @beonbuster for the review!
    atiiin047 (On Telegram) for supporting me.
    UTR (On Telegram) for helping me as well.

Thank you to the Nord community and a special thank you for the android community as a whole at last.
    I have learned a lot from a lot of people and I am grateful to them. They have a special place in my heart.

ROM updates and my releases:

I wanted to lay down here that I am a busy guy. I study in college now so I am pretty busy with my studies. Also I have other hobbies other than android development. I'll always be contributing to the Nord community and I hope to get the same support from everyone here. Like always I'll always mention the bugs. The builds I'll be posting will be heavily tested so it can always play as a daily driver. There is no need of updating ROM everyday or every week. I'll push updates when it is necessary and that is the job of a maintainer. I hope that you guys don't asks for ETAs every time. Please be respectful to each other in the thread, support each other, spread love and build the community. And at last, avoid making fuss about little things. Be positive, optimistic, stay safe and spread positivity!

Read this as well!
    I know everyone is waiting for the update, please give me some time. Lots of goodies coming!