- Oct 6, 2018
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo.
- Almost everything on LineageOS 18.1
- Almost everything on LineageOS 19.1
- On LineageOS 19.1 Selinux is permissive
1. Download the zip(s)
2. Install a compatible Recovery (TWRP-3.6.0_9)
3. Perform a backup of your current ROM (Optional)
4. Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
5. Flash rom LineageOS 18.1 or LineageOS 19.1
6. Optional: For LineageOS 18.1 use the Google Apps from here opengapps-arm-11
LineageOS 19.1 doesn't have an official open gapps version yet. Use MindTheGapps-arm-12.1
[ROM][11.0][12L][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 18.1/19.1 [SERRANOVELTE GT-I9195I], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
ROM OS Version: Android 11/12
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Security patch level: May 2022
Status LineageOS 18.1: Stable
Status LineageOS 19.1: Stable
Last Updated 2022-05-10