[ROM][11.0][12L][UNOFFICIAL][MicroG support]LineageOS 18.1/19.1 [SERRANOVELTE GT-I9195I]

Search This thread

mernurisha

Oct 6, 2018
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo.

Whats working?
  • Almost everything on LineageOS 18.1
  • Almost everything on LineageOS 19.1

- On LineageOS 19.1 Selinux is permissive

Installation:

1. Download the zip(s)
2. Install a compatible Recovery (TWRP-3.6.0_9)
3. Perform a backup of your current ROM (Optional)
4. Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
5. Flash rom LineageOS 18.1 or LineageOS 19.1
6. Optional: For LineageOS 18.1 use the Google Apps from here opengapps-arm-11
LineageOS 19.1 doesn't have an official open gapps version yet. Use MindTheGapps-arm-12.1
7. Reboot

Source code:
https://github.com/lineageos
https://github.com/Galaxy-MSM8916

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][11.0][12L][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 18.1/19.1 [SERRANOVELTE GT-I9195I], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Contributors
mernurisha
ROM OS Version: Android 11/12
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Security patch level: May 2022

Version Information
Status LineageOS 18.1:
Stable
Status LineageOS 19.1: Stable

Created 2020-11-16
Last Updated 2022-05-10

Last edited:

mirt81

Feb 5, 2020
Iam so Sorry made wrong Info !

Rom working good for essential function . . . have tested second time . . . very greatfull .

Only issue so far the lidly SD Card permissions but thats is not to fix in Rom itself i know.

Magisk for root testet with v21.0 are possible.

[email protected] again mernurisha *****

mernurisha

Oct 6, 2018
@mernurisha, the lock screen PIN is not working. thank you

After you have entered your PIN, your device cannot be unlocked? If that happens, try following these steps:
Enter your pin. Wait until the display goes off, then press the Power button ( or Home button ) and then just press the back button.
This is how it works for me.
Remember, this is initial Build. It can only get better :)
I have been using this build on my device since day one with Chrome Browser and so far no problems.
Good luck.

Reactions: kariboo92

miccca

May 5, 2019
amsterdam
@mernurisha, the problem is that I still don't have a pin code because it is failing to create one even with pattern and password. I fully understand this new rom so take your time.

Last edited:

miccca

May 5, 2019
amsterdam
@mernurisha,I mean via settings- security-screen lock you have to create your access code isn't it? and it doesn't work there even pattern and password. thank you

Last edited:

TartempionVD

Oct 12, 2020
Ephemeral shortcuts
Hello everyone,
Thanks for this version of Android 11. However, I have a little problem with the shortcuts. They disappear after a restart for applications moved in external memory on the SD card. On the other hand, the shortcuts of the applications installed in internal memory remain. Can anyone help me?
Thank you!

wood777fly

Sep 26, 2020
I realise that this might be the wrong thead to post my question but I cannot find a more suitable one. I have an s7edge motherboard that I have had to wipe the nand. In other words nothing on the phone except download screen and Samsung LOGO. I want to flash a custom Rom with JODIN but as there is no longer a PIT file any thing I try to flash will fail or is there a PIT file included in a custom rom download?? Regards

milanche012

Aug 17, 2012
Belgrade
Does it work on GT-I9195 T? because Lineage 16.0 works fine on it, just showing/seeing it as regular GT-I9195
I am not sure, but I believe it doesn't work on I9195T (I9195T - CPU/dual-core Krait 300 1.7MHz 32bit, GPU/Adreno 305; I9195I - CPU/quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 1.2MHz 64bit, GPU/Adreno 306). Can someone confirm these specs and also my hypothesis. In the end, you can try it... maybe whit a room for I9195 (without the "I")

Reactions: 8ur74

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made a fall back to LinageOS 18.1 april security update to LinageOS 18.1 march security update by flashing again the older ROM version. First it looked better but then there was again some process was messing up and the battery draining started and the phone got hot. See screenshot one.

I found how to check the cpu load caused by currently running processes:
    • connect phone via USB cable to PC with adb installed (here Desktop linux)
    • enter in terminal "adb shell"
    • enter "htop"
    • kind of "taskmanager" with CPU load is shown
    Accordingly to "htop" the process "/vendor/bin/thermal-engine" causes heavy CPU load. Does anyone else has battery drain problems recently? I haven't had problems until some weeks ago. @mernurisha Do you actually know what this process does?
    Thanks for the advice. I will take a look at it.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
    All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo.

Whats working?
    • Almost everything on LineageOS 18.1
    • Almost everything on LineageOS 19.1

- On LineageOS 19.1 Selinux is permissive

Installation:

1. Download the zip(s)
    2. Install a compatible Recovery (TWRP-3.6.0_9)
    3. Perform a backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
    5. Flash rom LineageOS 18.1 or LineageOS 19.1
    6. Optional: For LineageOS 18.1 use the Google Apps from here opengapps-arm-11
    LineageOS 19.1 doesn't have an official open gapps version yet. Use MindTheGapps-arm-12.1
    7. Reboot

Source code:
    https://github.com/lineageos
    https://github.com/Galaxy-MSM8916

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][11.0][12L][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 18.1/19.1 [SERRANOVELTE GT-I9195I], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Contributors
    mernurisha
    ROM OS Version: Android 11/12
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Security patch level: May 2022

Version Information
    Status LineageOS 18.1:
    Stable
    Status LineageOS 19.1: Stable

Created 2020-11-16
    Last Updated 2022-05-10
    Hi Guys.
    A new build coming soon with several fixes.
    So please hit the thanks button, if you like my work.
    New build with january 2021 security patch

Fixed:
    - LiveDisplay support
    - Screen lock settings

lineage-18.1-20210109-UNOFFICIAL-serranovelte

Pictures preview in Snap camera does not work. Only in Gallery app.
    SELinux still in permissive mode.

Enjoy
    New update is available. Download link on the first page.

- August 2021 security update
    New build with february security update

- Wifi Hotspot works properly now
    - Expanded menu of USB charging via PC works

lineage-18.1-20210208-UNOFFICIAL-serranovelte