[ROM][11.0][4.9][AOSP][KUGO] Explosive Lobster

Search This thread

betacrypt

Jan 17, 2018
I have a treble ready 10 boot.img for kugo, but am hesitant to bork my current setup to test the vendor.img from Xperia X. I figured it was the boot.img causing Magisk to not run fully.

I've got a backup XC I can test your A10 boot image on both with treble pie and treble 11 vendor. Not sure how that would go but if we can get A10 gsis working that might be ideal for now. There are many solid A10 roms to choose from.

norabitox

Dec 13, 2020
Hello
Thanks to everyone's efforts

Please tell me the solution for this error
Best regards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-124523.png
    Screenshot_20210107-124523.png
    251.5 KB · Views: 168

norabitox

Dec 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "MichaBit、投稿:84395851、メンバー:6657302"]
Looks very good, considerably better than the simple org watch. (y)
I had installed Omniclock, that looked similar nice and snooze was working, but the time was always wrong. 🥴
[/見積もり]

Attachments

• DigiClockWidgetPro2.3.2[Paid_Mod].apk
    6.8 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: MichaBit

Spaceoid

• Mar 29, 2013
    Dortmund
    Just to give this ROM some remedy - I guess the GPS problems were my own fault. I experienced them on LOS16, AOSP10 and this AOSP11 Treble ROM. I now went back completely to stock 118 and then installed the AOSP10 ROM by vKnecht again, and now my GPS works just fine. So I assume it would work well on THIS ROM here now as well.

&(*)

May 8, 2020
    I've got a backup XC I can test your A10 boot image on both with treble pie and treble 11 vendor. Not sure how that would go but if we can get A10 gsis working that might be ideal for now. There are many solid A10 roms to choose from.

Sorry been busy with another project and haven't had much time; here you go (attached below) . For the vendor.img go here: ( https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675571027 )
    Make sure you don't mix up the boot supplied here and the boot supplied in the .zip from the link, just use the vendor from it. Remember to use an A/B system.img with whatever 10 variation you choose and you might also need to set SELinux to permissive with: ( https://zackptg5.com/downloads/Kernel-Sepolicy-Patcher.zip )&( https://zackptg5.com/downloads/Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_11.02.2020.zip ) disable encryption of data as it can cause issues with any type of locking method and verity so it will boot. Test everything and post your results when you get a chance.

Attachments

• boot.img
      11.5 MB · Views: 12
    Last edited:

betacrypt

Jan 17, 2018
    Sorry been busy with another project and haven't had much time; here you go (attached below) . For the vendor.img go here: ( https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675571027 )
    Make sure you don't mix up the boot supplied here and the boot supplied in the .zip from the link, just use the vendor from it. Remember to use an A/B system.img with whatever 10 variation you choose and you might also need to set SELinux to permissive with: ( https://zackptg5.com/downloads/Kernel-Sepolicy-Patcher.zip )&( https://zackptg5.com/downloads/Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_11.02.2020.zip ) disable encryption of data as it can cause issues with any type of locking method and verity so it will boot. Test everything and post your results when you get a chance.

Thanks for this - wasn't able to get it going with any treble 10 a/b gsi though.

I used the boot image you provided and the vendor image from the zip, set selinux to permissive by flashing the zip, and it still wouldn't boot to system. Got stuck in a boot loop that just loaded TWRP after each restart. Will try flashing some other combinations to see if anything else might work.

&(*)

May 8, 2020
    Thanks for this - wasn't able to get it going with any treble 10 a/b gsi though.

I used the boot image you provided and the vendor image from the zip, set selinux to permissive by flashing the zip, and it still wouldn't boot to system. Got stuck in a boot loop that just loaded TWRP after each restart. Will try flashing some other combinations to see if anything else might work.
    It could be just an A system - try that first, then if it doesn't boot try it with the 11 vendor from here. It's all I can offer thanks to the build system wanting to inflate libraries at quite the expense. Did you try AndyYan's GSI vndklite (try both a/b & a)?

Last edited:

betacrypt

Jan 17, 2018
    It could be just an A system - try that first, then if it doesn't boot try it with the 11 vendor from here. It's all I can offer thanks to the build system wanting to inflate libraries at quite the expense. Did you try AndyYan's GSI vndklite (try both a/b & a)?

Alright no luck so far. I've used the following combinations to no avail:
    • Your boot + your vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 17.1 A/B
    • Your boot + your vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 17.1 A only
    • Your boot + A11 treble vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 17.1 A/B
    • Your boot + A11 treble vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 17.1 A only
    • Your boot + A11 treble vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 18.1 vndklite A/B
    All of these scenarios result in bootloops. The only combination that got me the furthest is:
    • Treble 9 boot + your vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 17.1 A only
    This one gets me to the OS boot screen but hangs and never loads system successfully.

&(*)

May 8, 2020
    Alright no luck so far. I've used the following combinations to no avail:
    • Your boot + your vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 17.1 A/B
    • Your boot + your vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 17.1 A only
    • Your boot + A11 treble vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 17.1 A/B
    • Your boot + A11 treble vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 17.1 A only
    • Your boot + A11 treble vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 18.1 vndklite A/B
    All of these scenarios result in bootloops. The only combination that got me the furthest is:
    • Treble 9 boot + your vendor + Andy Yan's LineageOS 17.1 A only
    This one gets me to the OS boot screen but hangs and never loads system successfully.
    Try without the SELinux patch to permissive; disabling verity wouldn't hurt for the testing either, did you do that as well after disabling SELinux? Do you have the correct OEM libraries installed: ( https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117907560 ) ? I will go over the boot again and see if somehow I wrote in the line for treble to be enabled incorrectly (don't believe I did, but will look). If @Sjll would reply to someone we might be able to get an updated tutorial for 10 and 11 treble.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      How is GPS on these ROMs? Does it have the general problems all X Compact ROMs seem to have?

I just installed briefly to do some quick testing I didn't run into GPS problems, but if it LOS 18.1 has them then this probably does do since crDroid is based on LOS. I was hoping to see more updates with this project, the boot verification error failure is a dealbraker for me as is the lack of GCam HDR support, only some mods work (6.xx) and even then the HDR processing takes a really long time.
      [ROM][11.0][4.9][AOSP][KUGO] Explosive Lobster
      KUGO F5321

Hi! Just wanna share with you Android 11 ROM builded for Sony Xperia X Compact
      Many Thanks for development @Cubbins

I'm not responsible for any damage caused with your device after flashing this ROM. Flash only on your own risk.

This ROM bring us Treble support ( ARM64 A/B ) structure for all GSI images based on 11 Android. Just flash any GSI at System partition after it.

How to Install:
      1) Copy ROM to SD card and flash with recovery
      2) Download SW_BINARIES_FOR_XPERIA_ANDROID_9.0_2.3.2_V9_LOIRE.ZIP, unzip and copy image to sdcard too
      3) Flash Binaries with recovery to OEM/ODM partition
      4) reboot
      5) After reboot we need to flash/format userdata partition. So, download it and flash with ADB: fastboot flash userdata userdata.img or fastboot erase userdata
      6) reboot.

Warning:
      We use /cache partition at thid ROM as a /vendor, so if you format /cache partition on recovery - you'll catch a bootloop.

Features:

Working:

- Wi-Fi
      - Bluetooth
      - Fingerprint
      - Sensors
      - Camera
      - Calling
      - Music Playing
      - GPS

Not Working:
      You tell me

Sources:

build ROM sources:
      github.com/ExplosiveLobster

kernel sources:
      github.com/ExplosiveLobster/kernel_sony_msm-4.9

bug reports:
      github.com/ExplosiveLobster/bug_tracker/issues

Screenshots:
      Screenshot_20201221-232904.pngScreenshot_20201221-232826.png

Download:
      Google Drive
      Mega
      I cannot pass ctsProfile, too!
      ok, ok. Instruction for you guys
      I believe it helps you.
      Dude, you are AWESOME! :D This is crazy, you are so fast. XP
      It's a coffee motivation xD
      Another minor thing I figured out today: The notification LED does only show charging status, but never works when I receive a mail/WhatsApp.
      we know about it but it's not critical at this time... wi'll fix it on a one of next updates (if we can)
      Edit1: Better to ask early - when next build is released, do we have to do clean flash or can we do dirty flash without wiping everything?
      we'll see, if we don't touch system partitions, then we can flash over previous build, and if we touch they, you must flash update as a clean rom from zero.
      I was about to ask the same. Are the 10 binaries not compatible?
      Binaries has dependence from kernel version, not from Android version.
      SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_10.0.7.1_r1_v7a_loire binaries was developed for 4.14 kernel, we need binaries for 4.9 version of kernel.
      In any case part of blobs we'll update and they'll caming with vendor.
      Are the Flame Gapps in your Google Drive the Gapps you recommend, or can we just use OpenGapps as usual? :) This is my first experience with Android 11.

Edit1: Installation worked like a charm with your description. For me, there was no change after flashing userdata.img. The phone behaved the same way, whether I flashed userdata.img or I did not. What did NOT work was just to delete userdata - then my phone would show an error message after boot and just shut down again.
      After every boot, I receive the error message “There’s an internal problem with your device Contact your manufacturer for details”. According to Google, this has something to do with Treble. I will install my apps now and get the tests going. Thank you SO much for this. If you leave your PayPal here somewhere, I will send you some small bucks that I can afford for the good development.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone