• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0][4.9][AOSP][SUZU] Explosive Lobster

Search This thread

kyntoxicity

Jun 27, 2014
Hi I just got repaired my broken Xperia f5122, and this is my first time coming back to this thread for the last 1 and half year. I just want to ask, can I flash this ROM directly in recovery?
My version is Nougat (Stock-ROM,rooted).
I can't catch up with the instructions. Can you shed a light please? Thanks

kyntoxicity

Jun 27, 2014
Sorry for the long absence. We will release an update soon with some cool (maybe not) fixes.
Stay tuned. Thanks!

Thank you sir, my f5122 is in Nougat stock rom and rooted. Can I proceed or directly follow these steps?

How to Install:
1) Copy ROM to SD card and flash with recovery
2) Download SW_BINARIES_FOR_XPERIA_ANDROID_9.0_2.3.2_V9_LOIRE.ZIP, unzip and copy image to sdcard too
3) Flash Binaries with recovery to OEM/ODM partition
4) reboot
5) After reboot we need to flash/format userdata partition. So, download it and flash with ADB: fastboot flash userdata userdata.img or fastboot erase userdata
6) reboot.

"This ROM bring us Treble support ( ARM64 A/B ) structure for all GSI images based on 11 Android. Just flash any GSI at System partition after it. "

And I don't have idea where to start about this GSI. I'm willing to relearn from scratch about flashing. Thank you sir.

GOrMHATRe

May 10, 2017
Sony Xperia X
Thank you sir, my f5122 is in Nougat stock rom and rooted. Can I proceed or directly follow these steps?

How to Install:
2) Download SW_BINARIES_FOR_XPERIA_ANDROID_9.0_2.3.2_V9_LOIRE.ZIP, unzip and copy image to sdcard too
4) reboot
5) After reboot we need to flash/format userdata partition. So, download it and flash with ADB: fastboot flash userdata userdata.img or fastboot erase userdata
6) reboot.

"This ROM bring us Treble support ( ARM64 A/B ) structure for all GSI images based on 11 Android. Just flash any GSI at System partition after it. "

And I don't have idea where to start about this GSI. I'm willing to relearn from scratch about flashing. Thank you sir.

Download rom zip file and Xperia vendor zip file and place thme on sd card. Take backup of your data.

Then upgrade your rom to oreo either using official update or with Xperia Emma and boot up the phone too home screen and enable use debugging. Firmware needs to be updated so that custom roms can work with gps, Bluetooth etc.

Install the rom using recovery. Install Magick for root and open gapps for Google apps. Test performance for yourself.

I am researching on a good gsi myself so cannot advise you on that.

Reactions: kyntoxicity

twain55

Jan 21, 2018
Auto Brightness with other GSIs isn't working.
EDIT: Also, with the latest build (without other GSI installed), device randomly freezes on a screen. Interactions do happen(I can lock the screen and swipe up to unlock-it makes locking and unlocking sounds) but screen remains frozen.

Last edited:

mase76

Aug 26, 2011
With a fresh install of Explosive_Lobster_F5121-06022021-R.suzu.zip I get a bootloop. And yes, I followed the instructions.
Edit: Successful boot when flashing the older build first.

Last edited:
Reactions: MichaBit

SanZ32

Jan 25, 2021
Наконец смог поставить андройд, но что делать если у меня запрашивает пароль, сейчас откатился на lineage os 16

mase76

Aug 26, 2011
Is it Android 11 related, that I cannot disable the music player any more? I always replace it with Vanilla music, which provides more features and supports replaygain.

mase76

Aug 26, 2011
What is the minimum CPU freq in this ROM? Since I went back to the default 883MHz in Lineage, I no longer have freezes (until now). I enabled 400MHz before.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][11.0][4.9][AOSP][SUZU] Explosive Lobster
    SUZU F5121 and F5122

Hi! Just wanna share with you Android 11 ROM builded for Sony Xperia X (will never die)
    Many Thanks for development @Cubbins

I'm not responsible for any damage caused with your device after flashing this ROM. Flash only on your own risk.

This ROM bring us Treble support ( ARM64 A/B ) structure for all GSI images based on 11 Android. Just flash any GSI at System partition after it.

How to Install:
    4) reboot
    6) reboot.

Warning:
    We use /cache partition at thid ROM as a /vendor, so if you format /cache partition on recovery - you'll catch a bootloop.

Features:

Working:

- Wi-Fi
    - Bluetooth
    - Fingerprint
    - Sensors
    - Camera
    - Calling
    - Music Playing
    - GPS
    - Encrypting Data

Not Working:
    You tell me

Sources:

build ROM sources:
    github.com/ExplosiveLobster

kernel sources:
    github.com/ExplosiveLobster/kernel_sony_msm-4.9

bug reports:
    github.com/ExplosiveLobster/bug_tracker/issues

Screenshots:
    Screenshot_20201221-232823.pngScreenshot_20201221-232826.pngScreenshot_20201221-232904.pngScreenshot_20201221-232946.png

Download:
    Google Drive
    Mega
    New builds is up!
    Changelog:

1. Jan 5, 2021 security patch.
    2. Kernel tag update as well as the rest sources.
    3. GPS improvements.
    4. Fixed compressed audio offload.
    5. Fixed VoIP (microphone in apps such as Discord, Skype, etc).
    6. Signature spoofing support.
    7. Added some default apps such as Music, Gallery.
    8. Default Camera app replaced with SnapdragonCamera.
    9. Improved camera stability in third-party apps.
    10. Initial Xperia X Compact build (Loire Kugo).
    Upcoming update (later this week):
    1. Jan 5, 2021 security patch.
    2. Kernel tag update as well as the rest sources.
    3. GPS improvements.
    4. Fixed compressed audio offload.
    5. Fixed VoIP (microphone in apps such as Discord, Skype, etc).
    6. Signature spoofing support.
    7. Added some default apps such as Music, Gallery.
    8. Default Camera app replaced with SnapdragonCamera.
    9. Improved camera stability in third-party apps.
    10. Initial Xperia X Compact build (Loire Kugo).
    Updated.

Changelog:
    1) Fixed Calling
    2) Fixed Music Playing
    3) Fixed recovery (bug with AOSP recovery installing after reboot)
    4) Latest Sources and security patch
    Sorry for the long absence. We will release an update soon with some cool (maybe not) fixes.
    Stay tuned. Thanks!