Sorry for the long absence. We will release an update soon with some cool (maybe not) fixes.
Stay tuned. Thanks!
Thank you sir, my f5122 is in Nougat stock rom and rooted. Can I proceed or directly follow these steps?
How to Install:
1) Copy ROM to SD card and flash with recovery
2) Download SW_BINARIES_FOR_XPERIA_ANDROID_9.0_2.3.2_V9_LOIRE.ZIP, unzip and copy image to sdcard too
3) Flash Binaries with recovery to OEM/ODM partition
5) After reboot we need to flash/format userdata partition. So, download it and flash with ADB: fastboot flash userdata userdata.img or fastboot erase userdata
"This ROM bring us Treble support ( ARM64 A/B ) structure for all GSI images based on 11 Android. Just flash any GSI at System partition after it. "
And I don't have idea where to start about this GSI. I'm willing to relearn from scratch about flashing. Thank you sir.
Agreed. The 4.9 kernel seems to be the root cause of numerous issues, and unless a kernel developer is able to spend time fixing it (unlikely since this device is so old and not worth the trouble), we will have to come to terms that further improvements and fixes to these issues will not be possible.
- Jan 5, 2021 security patch.
- Kernel tag update as well as the rest sources.
- GPS improvements.
- Fixed compressed audio offload.
- Fixed VoIP (microphone in apps such as Discord, Skype, etc).
- Signature spoofing support.
- Added some default apps such as Music, Gallery.
- Default Camera app replaced with SnapdragonCamera.
- Improved camera stability in third-party apps.
- Initial Xperia X Compact build (Loire Kugo).