[ROM][11.0][4.9][AOSP][SUZU] Explosive Lobster

Search This thread

GOrMHATRe

May 10, 2017
Wifi works for me. Gps is what I am having trouble with it. Is it mandatory to flash gapps for it to work?

DominikGX

Jan 14, 2021
justfun666: The trick is to flash Stock rom and (without booting into stock), do the steps in the installation guide

Nonetheless: I am also using F5121, and have some wifi bugs. I will create logs

Reactions: danidarklord

DominikGX

Jan 14, 2021
My bug is WPA3 related. It works when using WPA2. Can this be fixed somehow?

01-17 22:25:44.535 1085 2937 D SupplicantStaIfaceHal: connectToNetwork "WLAN Router"SAE
01-17 22:25:44.536 1085 2937 D SupplicantStaIfaceHal: Network is already saved, will not trigger remove and add operation.
01-17 22:25:44.537 5437 5437 I wpa_supplicant: wlan0: Trying to associate with SSID 'WLAN Router'
01-17 22:25:44.538 5437 5437 W wpa_supplicant: wlan0: WPA: Failed to select authenticated key management type
01-17 22:25:44.538 5437 5437 W wpa_supplicant: wlan0: WPA: Failed to set WPA key management and encryption suites

justfun666

Jan 17, 2021
Front camera doesnt work in other applications, for example Snapchat, only works in preinstalled camera application from this ROM.

Also quality of taken pictures is a lot worse then they should be.

Edit: Suddenly, front camera started working in other apps lol

Last edited:

tamisoft

Jan 27, 2010
Yeah, I have that as well.

edit1. I have built the virgin sony aosp android 10, QQ3A.2008.05.001 vendor image, 4.9.213 kernel, and it does the same with the camera. It has an effect, that EV compensation 0 and under works, but not +1 +2. At least this didn't have glitching green lines in the video recording in the cold :) But image is pretty dark

edit2. Well this is very unfortunate seems like this device suffers from the usual Sony problem. When the bootloader is unlocked it wipes out the DRM keys from the TA? partition, and that disables many fcuntionality on the camera. eg. low light images, greenish tint etc. Let me know if there is a similar hack to fool the system like there is for the Z2. I think this should be highlighted on every custom rom what's not working section.

Last edited:

justfun666

Jan 17, 2021
Also, Speakerphone doesnt work in calls, also this results in the Video Chatting problems too, because you cant hear the other person.

justfun666

Jan 17, 2021
edit2. Well this is very unfortunate seems like this device suffers from the usual Sony problem. When the bootloader is unlocked it wipes out the DRM keys from the TA? partition, and that disables many fcuntionality on the camera. eg. low light images, greenish tint etc. Let me know if there is a similar hack to fool the system like there is for the Z2. I think this should be highlighted on every custom rom what's not working section.

Hopefully there is some kind of DRM-Fix possible?

GOrMHATRe

May 10, 2017
Front camera doesnt work in other applications, for example Snapchat, only works in preinstalled camera application from this ROM.

Edit: Suddenly, front camera started working in other apps lol

Did you perform any steps to resolve that front cam problem cause I have the same problem.

mase76

Aug 26, 2011
I mean, how did you get it to boot correctly? I still get a "There's an internal error wirh your device". This is a known issue, but there are no builds with a fix available. It seems. that nobody else has this issue.

MichaBit

May 6, 2015
The error message still appears with every reboot. :cry:
I'm hoping and waiting for an update with fixx. 🙏

Reactions: mase76

mase76

Aug 26, 2011
And everything is resetted after reboot. So I cannot use it on my device, because it is still my daily driver.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][11.0][4.9][AOSP][SUZU] Explosive Lobster
    SUZU F5121 and F5122

Hi! Just wanna share with you Android 11 ROM builded for Sony Xperia X (will never die)
    Many Thanks for development @Cubbins

I'm not responsible for any damage caused with your device after flashing this ROM. Flash only on your own risk.

This ROM bring us Treble support ( ARM64 A/B ) structure for all GSI images based on 11 Android. Just flash any GSI at System partition after it.

How to Install:
    1) Copy ROM to SD card and flash with recovery
    2) Download SW_BINARIES_FOR_XPERIA_ANDROID_9.0_2.3.2_V9_LOIRE.ZIP, unzip and copy image to sdcard too
    3) Flash Binaries with recovery to OEM/ODM partition
    4) reboot
    5) After reboot we need to flash/format userdata partition. So, download it and flash with ADB: fastboot flash userdata userdata.img or fastboot erase userdata
    6) reboot.

Warning:
    We use /cache partition at thid ROM as a /vendor, so if you format /cache partition on recovery - you'll catch a bootloop.

Features:

Working:

- Wi-Fi
    - Bluetooth
    - Fingerprint
    - Sensors
    - Camera
    - Calling
    - Music Playing
    - GPS
    - Encrypting Data

Not Working:
    You tell me

Sources:

build ROM sources:
    github.com/ExplosiveLobster

kernel sources:
    github.com/ExplosiveLobster/kernel_sony_msm-4.9

bug reports:
    github.com/ExplosiveLobster/bug_tracker/issues

Screenshots:
    Screenshot_20201221-232823.pngScreenshot_20201221-232826.pngScreenshot_20201221-232904.pngScreenshot_20201221-232946.png

Download:
    Google Drive
    Mega
    New builds is up!
    Changelog:

1. Jan 5, 2021 security patch.
    2. Kernel tag update as well as the rest sources.
    3. GPS improvements.
    4. Fixed compressed audio offload.
    5. Fixed VoIP (microphone in apps such as Discord, Skype, etc).
    6. Signature spoofing support.
    7. Added some default apps such as Music, Gallery.
    8. Default Camera app replaced with SnapdragonCamera.
    9. Improved camera stability in third-party apps.
    10. Initial Xperia X Compact build (Loire Kugo).
    Upcoming update (later this week):
    1. Jan 5, 2021 security patch.
    2. Kernel tag update as well as the rest sources.
    3. GPS improvements.
    4. Fixed compressed audio offload.
    5. Fixed VoIP (microphone in apps such as Discord, Skype, etc).
    6. Signature spoofing support.
    7. Added some default apps such as Music, Gallery.
    8. Default Camera app replaced with SnapdragonCamera.
    9. Improved camera stability in third-party apps.
    10. Initial Xperia X Compact build (Loire Kugo).
    Updated.

Changelog:
    1) Fixed Calling
    2) Fixed Music Playing
    3) Fixed recovery (bug with AOSP recovery installing after reboot)
    4) Latest Sources and security patch
    Sorry for the long absence. We will release an update soon with some cool (maybe not) fixes.
    Stay tuned. Thanks!