Titanium backup worked for me. Of course do not backpack/restore system apps.So, factory reset and flash? Can i Save the app like Titanium backup or similar? Because i have more of 300app
Was using Titanium Backup before, always with issues for Apps that rely on Split apk method and issues related to notifications after restore with titanium.So, factory reset and flash? Can i Save the app like Titanium backup or similar? Because i have more of 300app
What Is exactly xSwift backup"?Was using Titanium Backup before, always with issues for Apps that rely on Split apk method and issues related to notifications after restore with titanium.
Recently switch to swift backup with better success rate after restore.
You should try for sure, it will not disappoint you.
If you are looking at moving apps between different builds on the same phone have a look here.What Is exactly xSwift backup"?
Works here. For me it installs automatically in the background and I get a notification when it's done. After reboot shows December here.Is this something to worry about? Can you guys install google play system update?
Is it just me or did a LOT of settings get removed?? I was so excited to see what you added, but it looks like you just removed settings instead of adding them. I can't even use the theme I was using from the Derpfest settings before.DerpFest Update!
Sorry for long delay. Added lot of stuff again.
Many thanks to @David, who is providing cheeseburger again.
* Synced with latest LOS18.1 changes (fixed USB tethering for example)
* Switched to DU Doze package (let me know if it's better in any way)
* Imported AION buffer and OpenCL Pixel libs from crosshatch for Nikita GCam (it unlocks some extra stuffs - thanks to Nikita)
* Fixed VoWifi (thanks to eneskaya)
* Merged January Security Patch (11.0.0_r27)
* Update GApps from RQ1A.210105.003
* Updated apex from RQ1A.210105.003
* Updated CarrierSettings from RQ1A.210105.003
* Back to Pixel 5 fingerprint and updated to January one
* Switched to Google wallpaper prebuilts
* Fixed lockscreen wallpaper not being set if different from the Home one
* Fixed size of icon of vibrate ringer mode for additional icon packs
* Fixed cats/device control in power menu
* Allowed media art with enabled facelock lockscreen bypass
* Redesigned Permission grant dialog
* Removed explicit screenshot sound
* Switched to LOS Pill switch implementation
* Reworked Status bar clock/date customizations
* Removed Navbar visibility toggle (only dumpling)
* Added Pulse navbar visualization (only dumpling)
* Added QS tile style picker
* Added Headphones Buddy QS tile
* Added Pixel navbar animation toggle
* Added Advanced navigation gestures implementation from ezio84
* Allowed enabling/disabling powermenu
* Added support for per app network isolation
* Added capability to allow tethering to use VPN upstreams
* Added back Android Beam
* Added back the delete action for the screen recorder notification
* DerpQuest: Added a custom dialog for choosing QS tile columns/rows and fixed default values
* Granted SafetyHub some core permissions on first boot
* Hide back icon when screen pinned and gestural mode enabled
* Properly regenerated the share drawable
* Themes: Notifications: Exposed a bool to disable dynamic colors
* Themes: Notifications: Exposed a bool to tint notification app name
* Disabled quick pull down by default
* Enabled notification LED pulse by default
* Improved battery stats reset strings
* Adressed a apexd selinux denial
* If you want to use third party auto fill/password manager, you need to update Google app to latest beta version
NOTE: Make sure you're on OOS 10.0.1 firmware, otherwise camera and maybe other things don't work correctly
Firmware 10.0.1 for Oneplus 5T (thanks to Crdroid):
Firmware 10.0.1 for Oneplus 5 (thanks to Crdroid):
Thanks for all your feedback, and support!
No, that's bullshit and very disrespectful. It took me a lot of time to fullfil wishes. Look at the changelog. Its in detail listed what's removed and what's added. Also I have not changed anything related to the prebuilt themes, only qs styles added now.Is it just me or did a LOT of settings get removed?? I was so excited to see what you added, but it looks like you just removed settings instead of adding them. I can't even use the theme I was using from the Derpfest settings before.
Is this something to worry about? Can you guys install google play system update?