• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0] AOSPK- The Kraken Project for Redmi 9/ Redmi 9 Prime [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Communos

Oct 28, 2019
Paris
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Google Pixel 3 XL
banner.png

Project Proposals
Based on AOSP with improvements from many other projects! GApps included! The proposal is to provide the best experience in using a low Android with only basic customizations. Focused on battery stability and fluidity.

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

D O W N L O A D

Download ROM

FLASHING STEPS

•Boot to Custom recovery
•Flash Rom
•Format data
•Reboot System
•Once you see bootanimation, Hold the power button to force reboot (To avoid bootloop on first boot)

iReebu

Jan 6, 2020
Redmi 9
I just flashed that custom rom 10 minutes ago and it looks clean, love it, thank you for publishing it!
Maybe as additional info: (In my case) The flashing also worked with the PitchBlack Recovery for the Redmi 9 (the unoffical TWRP CN has some touch input issues on my device, I don't know why) from stock MIUI 12 Global.

Edit: OS still runs seemingly stable, but like already in other roms for that device the known issue about the unstable/not working video recording also happened for me here.

Last edited:

Aasc 1

Dec 3, 2020
When the phone goes into hibernation it does not answer calls..So later it gives a message that they tried to call you ... 😔
help please

Top Liked Posts