• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest R for OnePlus 7 Pro [OFFICIAL][Guacamole][2021-07-12]

Search This thread

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
I don't have a donation method. I have a upi but it won't work outside of india. (it is [email protected] if you are interested 😅).

Well i'm trying anyway..... I've read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Payments_Interface and it says google pay is included...so I went in, picked pay person and entered your info....it wants to send you an invite to google pay which gets us both $5 and is not what I think you want. I don't use any of the banks listed nor social media so does anyone have instructions or how to pay to a upi from USA to india?

@npv12 It might be worth mentioning in first post starting with Magisk v23 the Magisk-v23.apk file is ALSO the Magisk-v23.zip file...you just have to rename it as needed. Confused me for a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheetzie03

npv12

Nov 28, 2020
Gujarat
OnePlus 7 Pro
Well i'm trying anyway..... I've read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Payments_Interface and it says google pay is included...so I went in, picked pay person and entered your info....it wants to send you an invite to google pay which gets us both $5 and is not what I think you want. I don't use any of the banks listed nor social media so does anyone have instructions or how to pay to a upi from USA to india?

@npv12 It might be worth mentioning in first post starting with Magisk v23 the Magisk-v23.apk file is ALSO the Magisk-v23.zip file...you just have to rename it as needed. Confused me for a bit.
It won't work anyway unless you are an Indian. My bank doesn't allow international payments. Thanks for trying though. Really appreciate it.

As for magisk, yes if you plan on flashing it you need to rename it to zip.

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
Does your kernel focus more towards performance or battery life? At your convenience any chance of a link to the compiled kernel in OP? Since I'm not a gamer I'm trying to find the one that provides the longest battery life. Currently yours and Dora both seem to be around 20 hours or so (including using naptime app for aggressive doze and google play services doze. Anyone else getting better results?

This article talks about the "Suspend Execution for cached apps" option for when the screen is off from developer settings which is set to "device default" but I'm not sure if the default is on or off for the rom. On MIGHT help extend battery life.

I noticed that this option IS present in GM1915's that have been converted to international in developer options but on the GM1917 I configured today identically the option does NOT show up in developer options.

Last edited:

Sheetzie03

Feb 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Does your kernel focus more towards performance or battery life? At your convenience any chance of a link to the compiled kernel in OP? Since I'm not a gamer I'm trying to find the one that provides the longest battery life. Currently yours and Dora both seem to be around 20 hours or so (including using naptime app for aggressive doze and google play services doze. Anyone else getting better results?

This article talks about the "Suspend Execution for cached apps" option for when the screen is off from developer settings which is set to "device default" but I'm not sure if the default is on or off for the rom. On MIGHT help extend battery life.

Like the op mentioned, you get Los recovery automatically when flashing the rom.

I get about the same = 20hrs give or take

I also use naptime.

Can I ask which google play services doze you use? The old version of the magisk mod?

Lastly, can you please link the the custom version of twrp you said you successfully installed. Did you simply install in fastboot?

Thank you and sorry for the trouble.

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
Like the op mentioned, you get Los recovery automatically when flashing the rom.

I get about the same = 20hrs give or take

I also use naptime.

Can I ask which google play services doze you use? The old version of the magisk mod?

Lastly, can you please link the the custom version of twrp you said you successfully installed. Did you simply install in fastboot?

Thank you and sorry for the trouble.
The play store doze is under experimental features in naptime and requires you to be a "donator" to access those. $1.99 or more. I used some of my google survey credit to pay for it (on two devices because it didn't seem to transfer).

TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...eamwin-recovery-project.4289455/post-85197387

boot it via "fastboot boot filename.img" then under advanced I think is the option to "install recovery ramdisk" which will have it redo the boot.img so twrp can self install. After this my phone was in a "boot loop" back into TWRP but if you look under options one of them is "fix recovery boot loop"....run that and it will fix the boot partition so it goes to system like it should and you have twrp installed.

While ~20 hours is not bad especially compared to some other phones I've gotten really spoiled by my rooted phone still running Oxygenos 10 (EU). See screenshot. For what it's worth I enabled "Suspend Execution for cached apps" and it's now estimating 28 hours of time. See 2nd screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210618-234357.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618-234357.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20210619-121441862.jpg
    Screenshot_20210619-121441862.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
Is the Global `oneplus_screen_refresh_rate` still available in this rom? This was used by Tasker to allow switching from 60hz to 90hz only when select apps were active. There is an app that also does this named Autohz but it claims it only works for "the stock rom."

npv12

Nov 28, 2020
Gujarat
OnePlus 7 Pro

I noticed that this option IS present in GM1915's that have been converted to international in developer options but on the GM1917 I configured today identically the option does NOT show up in developer options.
The kernel I used is more or less the los kernel which in turn is very similar to what OnePlus offers.

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
If you have tasker I have verified that a profile shared by another user correctly works under Derpfest to switch to the 90hz mode for certain apps but stay at 60hz for the rest which will save some battery life. If you go into developer options and enable "show refresh rate" you can see a red 60 or a green 90 as you go from app to app. The thread I found was here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/auto-force-90hz-using-tasker-select-your-apps-and-enjoy.4054715/

All props to the original author. This replaced the autohz app I was using on the stock rom that basically did the same thing. If you click on the profile once added you can tap the apps you want to go to 90hz and you are good to go. He has some pre-selected. The profile works by directly setting the min and max hz rates so as long as your rom of choice has those option in settings it will probably work for you.

SaintZ93

Feb 4, 2011
Massachusetts
github.com
Definitely a great ROM. I like it very much. Props to the developer/maintainer. Only issue I have is sound is dim when playing music through phone and then sound likes to completely stop working on everything and requires a reboot. Other than that, perfect 👌

Sheetzie03

Feb 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Thank you @famewolf much appreciated for the info.

To @SaintZ93 I do notice the sound is definitely lower than stock, but that's on all Aosp ROMs, Iv been using volume enhancer from the playstore. The one I like is by gooddev. I haven't noticed the sound going out completely and needing to reboot to get it back though.
I do get when using vanced, the app freezes every once in while for a few seconds, when it comes back, the stock sound is present, so I have to go back to volume booster and reset it, then come back to vanced. And it keeps happening over and over. It's annoying but I think it's bug in vanced.

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro

To @SaintZ93 I do notice the sound is definitely lower than stock, but that's on all Aosp ROMs, Iv been using volume enhancer from the playstore. The one I like is by gooddev. I haven't noticed the sound going out completely and needing to reboot to get it back though.
I do get when using vanced, the app freezes every once in while for a few seconds, when it comes back, the stock sound is present, so I have to go back to volume booster and reset it, then come back to vanced. And it keeps happening over and over. It's annoying but I think it's bug in vanced.

You might want to give "NewPipe" from f-droid.org a shot as an alternative to vanced....alot of the same features including no ads, download capability, popout mode...play in background etc but is totally open source.

SaintZ93

Feb 4, 2011
Massachusetts
github.com

It's an odd issue. I'll be scrolling tiktok or like Instagram watching videos then all of a sudden sound will cut out and the videos will "buffer" then after a few moments the videos continue but with no sound. I'd go and check my music. Nothing. Call my phone, no sound. No sound anywhere until a reboot.. Also I will check out that volume enhancer. I am also viewing the source codes and seeing what could be the issue. I used to fix audio on a couple old devices.

Sheetzie03

Feb 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
You might want to give "NewPipe" from f-droid.org a shot as an alternative to vanced....alot of the same features including no ads, download capability, popout mode...play in background etc but is totally open source.
Yeah I'm familiar with it. I really hadnt considered it but now that you bring it up I think I will. Love open source apps.
Also, wanted to thank you again, for the info earlier, I went ahead and used my Google play credits for Naptime and now I know what you mean with the experimental features. Much appreciated.

To the op, also a thank you. I couldnt be happier with the this rom. I'm regularly getting 9hr of SOT, and I use my phone a lot different than most, hardly any social media, almost all YouTube/Twitch, like literally lol so again, thank you op.

Sheetzie03

Feb 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
It's an odd issue. I'll be scrolling tiktok or like Instagram watching videos then all of a sudden sound will cut out and the videos will "buffer" then after a few moments the videos continue but with no sound. I'd go and check my music. Nothing. Call my phone, no sound. No sound anywhere until a reboot.. Also I will check out that volume enhancer. I am also viewing the source codes and seeing what could be the issue. I used to fix audio on a couple old devices.
Now see. How you explain what happens to you, that almost exactly what happens to me when watching YouTube. It's starts buffering, freezes for a few seconds, no sound, but then it unfreezes, starts playing the video again, but the sound is on. Hmmm.
I watch a lot of twitch also but i guess it doesn't happen then.
Trying to make connection between the 2 situations but I guess there really isn't one. Weird

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
Yeah I'm familiar with it. I really hadnt considered it but now that you bring it up I think I will. Love open source apps.
Also, wanted to thank you again, for the info earlier, I went ahead and used my Google play credits for Naptime and now I know what you mean with the experimental features. Much appreciated.

To the op, also a thank you. I couldnt be happier with the this rom. I'm regularly getting 9hr of SOT, and I use my phone a lot different than most, hardly any social media, almost all YouTube/Twitch, like literally lol so again, thank you op.
There is a program called SuperfreezZ on f-droid.org which works like greenify however it will track if you have used an app in a week(or whatever time period you pick) and if not auto freeze it so it doesn't take up resources. If you use it, it takes a few seconds to unfreeze it and it's good to go for another week. It's another way I extend battery life. I own Greenify but liked the way SuperfreezZ worked better. [and yeah it's spelled like that. ;) ]

SaintZ93

Feb 4, 2011
Massachusetts
github.com
Now see. How you explain what happens to you, that almost exactly what happens to me when watching YouTube. It's starts buffering, freezes for a few seconds, no sound, but then it unfreezes, starts playing the video again, but the sound is on. Hmmm.
I watch a lot of twitch also but i guess it doesn't happen then.
Trying to make connection between the 2 situations but I guess there really isn't one. Weird

It could honestly be a kernel issue. I'm going to build my kernel for custom ROMs as a test and see what happens. Will report back in a few days.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear all,
    It seems to me that some users here forgot how to post comments in a civil manner. Let's do this again: I have removed the off topic posts and feel free to post your comments to help OP and others on the development.

Please do remember our rules and be on topic in this thread. I know we all have many stress and problems in these crazy days, just calm down, take a deep breath, and think again before you want to vent out.

@npv12 OP, if you see any rude or name calling posts in future, report them. We will bring in bigger hammer to the party then. :)

Regards
    Jerry
    Forum Moderator
    New update is up
    Source Side
    * Switched to new default wallpaper (thanks to @pseudo_nerd)
    * Added back "bypass lockscreen after face unlock" preference
    * Added Wake on plug switch
    * Redesigned Media Player view to Android S Style
    * Added switch to sensor block settings
    * Added FastCharge preference into Battery settings for capable devices
    * Display actual charge tech in battery settings
    * ShapeShiftPanel: Added alarm volume slider
    * ShapeShiftPanel: Redesigned output switcher UI
    * OOSPanel: Improved UI
    * Fixed volume panel permanently visible when changing the panel side while the panel is open
    * DataSwitchTile: Improved the code
    * Added Sammy 404 clock
    * ClockertinoClock: Added time refresh capabilities on AoD
    * Introduced experimental Accent color options for Custom lockscreen clocks
    * TypeClock: Added 24h format support
    * TypeClock: Added DE translations for 24h mode
    * Launcher3: Added show Date instead of Now Playing switch
    * QuickSpace: Made NowPlaying clickable
    * Quickspace: Added contextual messages/greetings event
    * Removed IORap props
    * Reversed an incorrect check in AutoRestrictionPreferenceController
    * Add missing NFC icon

Device Side
    * Add a mask for rounded corners
    * Remove OOS gallery from the list of prebuilts
    * Add gallery Go
    * Set refresh rate at 90hz on keyguard
    * Remove prebuilt camera stack
    * Patch fingerprint blobs to props
    * Force DSDS for all devices.

New update is up on sf
    Date: 05/07/2021
    Source side
    * Switched to Derp launcher and AOSP telephony stack
    * Replaced Gallery with Camera Roll prebuilt
    * Added three Android S style Clocks
    * Moved percentage to left of battery
    * OPQSFooter: Reduced action button size
    *Forced clock to disappear when keyguard is showing
    * BrightnessController: Tuned the slider animation duration
    * BrightnessSlider: Scale animation duration with defined BrightnessRampRate
    * BrightnessAnimator: Make ramp rate non-linear for very low values
    * Added a config for maintainers to show correct VoLTE/VoWiFi slot
    * DeskClock: Snooze: Mimic dismiss reveal

Device Side
    * Add prebuilt OOS cam and OOS gallery (Portrait is broken)
    * Improve vibrations
    * Fix wfd
    * Force DSDS for selected variants
    Update is up
    Changelog
    Source Side
    * Merged July Security Patch (11.0.0_r39)
    * Fixed visual glitch with data usage QS footer when pulling the panel
    * Improved QS footer layout
    * Added toggle to hide QS Footer page indicator
    * Added notification header and clear all gravity customizations
    * Added animation to clear all button
    * Added Flashlight blink on incoming calls options
    * Added On-The-Go Mode to optional power menu user actions
    * Added On-The-Go QS Tile
    * Extend lyrics ticker to support apps with native FlymeOS lyrics support, so you can toggle it on in its menu
    * VolumePlugins: Added OOS, 404 and Shapeshift Vol Panel styles and removed redundant aosp panel
    * Added per app volume row to all volume plugins
    * MiuiCompactPanel: Make the corners perfectly rounded
    * OctaviDigitalClock: Added font customization support
    * Switched to Hastebin for copying crash logs
    * Added Animated Spark FOD icon
    * BiometricPrompt: Automatically add padding to incorporate FOD
    * FODCircleView: Hide if fingerprint detection stops
    * Set clock text color based on wallpapers for Android S clock
    * Fixed some NPEs in Android S Clock
    * Attempt to align owner info on Android S clocks
    * Imported Screen lock and keypress sounds from OOS 11
    * Updated German translations

Device side
    * Cleanup sepolicy
    * Fixed mac address
    * Improve auto brightness
    If I understand it right the "signed with keys like stock" portion is kinda like a signed zip that that can only be updated by entering the password. If someone grabbed the derpfest release, extracted it and modified it with malware for example then repackaged it would no longer have the same key and an upgrade attempt would either fail or give you a warning with the option to override. Subject to correction by others.
    I think it means that the ROM is signed with release keys and not with test keys, so that things like banking apps and stuff like that will work out of the box, no Magisk Hide needed
    BuIx4Um.jpg

This is a small project based on AOSP. We try to be a platform for beginners and support the Custom ROM community with our own unique contributions as well. This ROM exists thanks to inspiration of AOSiP, Thank you! #StayDerped

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Features

GApps included!

- Signed with release keys like stock
    - Google network stack
    - Google PSU support
    - Google APN's and CarrierConfig
    - Accent color, font, icon shape, icon pack customizations from Bootleggers
    - Statusbar icons tuner
    - App lock
    - Face unlock
    - Expandable volume panel
    - Omni weather
    - Gvisual Mod
    - Advanced gesture navigation options
    - FOD icon picker and wallpaper based color option
    - FOD Animations
    - Custom logo customizations
    - Custom Carrier Label & Carrier Label Placement
    - AOD Schedule options
    - 3 finger swipe to screenshot
    - Cycle through ringer modes
    - Adaptive playback
    - Long press power button to toggle flashlight
    - Long press volume button to skip track
    - Advanced reboot options
    - Additional lockscreen sclocks
    - QS tile styles
    - Switch styles
    - Custom QS headers
    - Edge light options
    - Battery light toggle
    - Scrolling screenshot (Asus stitchimage)
    - Battery icon styles (circle/bar/hidden)
    - QS quick pulldown
    - Bunch of useful QS tiles in addition to AOSP ones:
    - AOD
    - Caffeine
    - Data Switch
    - Location modes
    - HeadsUp (peek notifications)
    - Kill app
    - Weather
    - USB tethering
    - Screenshot (partial/full)
    - Sound (ringer modes)
    - Sound search
    - Reboot (system/recovery)
    - Mono/Stereo
    - Notifications clear all button
    - OOS-inspired QS tiles layout
    - Data usage under QS
    - Small oreo-like data type icon
    - Traffic indicator for wifi and mobile data
    - OOS-inspired Network speed indicator
    - VoLTE/VoWiFi multi-sim icon
    - Lockscreen media art and blur level controls
    - Improved statusbar pulldown blur
    - Added blur to power menu
    - Double tap to sleep on statusbar, launcher, lockscreen
    - Finer control over font size
    - Mini panels for wifi, bluetooth, NFC
    - Per-app network restrictions
    - Allow hotspot/tethering to use VPN (toggleable)
    - Additional charging info on lockscreen
    - Statusbar bluetooth battery level
    - NFC tile for devices with nfc
    - Multi SIM ringtone setting
    - Screen recorder stop dot and low quality options
    - Bring back 2 button navigation from pie
    - Delete button for screenshots
    - Show 3 QS columns when media player is inactive
    - Faster fingerprint wakeup
    - Pixel offline charging animation (for supported devices)
    - Enabled iorap and zygote preforking (for faster app launch)
    - One click to add/remove QS tiles
    - Hacks to bypass safetynet and root detection
    - Few pixel features like assist disclosure, live captions, adaptive connectivity
    - Optimizations and fixes from AOSPA, ProtonAOSP & upstream AOSP master

- CAF functionality improvements/enhancements:
    - Bluetooth A2DP hardware offload
    - Audio policy extensions
    - Camera extensions
    - Telephony framework
    - Individual sim toggle (for some dualsim devices)
    - WiFi display/miracast
    - Hardware accelerated screen recording
    - NQ NFC support (for nfc supported devices)
    - Power off alarm in inbuilt clock app
    - Touch response optimizations
    - Performance improvements & fixes throughout the system

Device-specific features
    OnePlus settings
    -DC Dimming
    -HBM mode
    -Touchscreen Gesture
    -FPS Overlay
    -Alert slider customization

What's broken?
    You tell me?

IYoyzLd.png

ROM:https://sourceforge.net/projects/derpfest/files/guacamole
    Magisk: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases

INSTRUCTIONS
    Download the fastboot package from the derpfest source forge. That is the one ending with -img.zip

1. Now boot to fastboot and type
    fastboot update <fastboot zip name>
    2. Boot to recovery
    3. Factory reset
    4. Reboot system

Upgrading to a Newer Build
    Use the inbuilt OTA updator

Screenshots in post #2

Follow us on Telegram
    Device Specific group
    Telegram

Credit/Thanks:

Google for Android and AOSP

LineageOS

AOSiP

AICP

ABC ROM

AquariOS

BootleggersROM

PixelExperience

OmniROM

Cory Collins

---------

Any others we may have forgotten to credit

And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

XDA:DevDB Information

DerpFest, ROM for the OnePlus 7 Pro

Contributors @NurKeinNeid

ROM source: https://github.com/DerpFest-11/
    Device sources: https://github.com/derpfest-devices
    Kernel source: https://github.com/derpfest-devices/kernel_oneplus_sm8150

ROM OS Version: 11.x

ROM Kernel: derp kernel

ROM Firmware Required: OOS 11.0.1.1

Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2021-03-23

Last Updated 2021-04-07
    New update is up. Change log is as mentioned
    Source Side changes
    * Merged June Security Patch (11.0.0_r38)
    * Synced with latest Lineage FOD source
    * Reapplied and improved fingerprint animations
    * DerpQuest: Separated FOD to a own category
    * Implemented animated FOD icon picker
    * LockscreenCharging: Fixed up jank and brought in °F/°C toggle
    * Reworked Statusbar clock customization
    * Reapplied Multi SIM ringtone settings
    * Added lock pattern grid size settings
    * Added pattern visibility settings
    * Added Fingerprint authentication vibration toggle
    * Updated notification count icons
    * Introduced Custom Statusbar Signal & Wi-Fi icons
    * Settings: Switched to ListPreference instead of DropDownPreference
    * Settings: Switched to MD2 icon for Playstore
    * LiveDisplay: Added color mode preview from AOSP Settings
    * Reduced size of alternative derp logo
    * Fixed time refresh capabilities of custom clocks
    * Sorted QS tiles in alphabetical order
    * Improved PowerShare QS tile
    * Added Language toggle QS tile
    * Added QS tile to show power menu
    * Added QS tile to show volume panel
    * Reticker: Removed some logging
    * reTicker: Add youtube to blacklisted apps to avoid getting a null notification
    * Let legacy apps scale fully to the display's aspect ratio
    * Changed heads up ticker text style to match clock
    * BatteryMeterView: Fixed logcat warning spam
    * Keyguard: Fixed mapping mismatch between KeyEvent and NumPadKey
    * Made scramble PIN layout Multi-User friendly
    * Added Lockscreen quick unlock
    * Removed Pin dividers layout entirely
    * QSconfig: Re-distribute tiles on changing orientation
    * Hide keyguard when SIM transitions to READY
    * Fod: Aod content should move only in Y
    * Added Screen off fod
    * FODCircleView: Hide FOD while going to sleep and make it conditionally
    * Add lockscreen background blur
    * Fixed Lockscreen media art switch
    * Made center clock layout safe insets aware
    * Added Status bar notification ticker
    * Brought back music ticker
    * Added StatusBar Lyric toggle
    * Fixed order of custom clock and Carrier label
    * Added back accessibility setting in system
    * Added video to power button flashlight gesture
    * Fixed up the check if we have any color modes declared in overlay
    * Reduced size a little of some custom WiFi/Signal icons
    * VolumePanelStyles: Added upstream changes
    * Fixed AOSPExpanded plugin crash with Swift Installer
    * Fixed infinite expanding and apply unlinking to MIUI panel
    * Switched to sha256 checksum

Device side changes
    * Switch to derp kernel
    * Implement oneplus IFAA support
    * Import boot-time FS tuning from google Pixel
    * Decommanise vibrator hal and use device specific ones
    * Decommanise volume policies. This should improve overall device volume
    * Remove some prebuilt apps
    * Fix charging text on ambient overlapping with FOD icon
    * Move the ambient music info slightly down
    * Improve vibrations
    New update is up:
    Changelog

* Added Volume key cursor control (Thanks to Klozz)
    * Removed option for media notification background with artwork
    * Added QS media player allowed apps setting
    * Added CPUInfo qs tile
    * Added FPS Info qs tile
    * Added switch to select SBC HD by default
    * Added slider for Notifications background opacity
    * Aligned volte and vowifi icon sizes with signal icon
    * Lockscreen Weather: Various improvements
    * Fixed the location of volume panel on devices with display cutouts
    * Fixed Internet permission toggle for secondary users
    * Some code improvements for bluetooth timeout feature
    * ToastUI: Show app icon on system text toasts as well
    * Settings: Allow devices to provide their own color mode strings
    Settings: Exposed radio info (##4636##*)
    * Screenrecord: Save and load set preferences
    * Updater: Fixed lately fading out title of the expanded bar when collapsing (parallax)
    * Imported lock/unlock and keypress sounds from OOS 11
    * Added Derp Noir theme
    * Added thumbnails for mmnl clocks
    * Analog clock: Updated positioning to prevent overlapping with mediaplayer indication
    * IDEClock: Layout updates
    * Divided Lines Clock: Fill lines with accent color
    * Updated QCom opensource stacks and sepolicy to 'LA.QSSI.11.0.r1-11400-qssi.0' and 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-11000-SMxx50.0'
    * Added missing device config permissions for settings
    * Bluetooth updates
    * Added Spanish translations (Thanks to Klozz)
    * Updated German translations
    * Added style options for settings dashboard icons
    * Added Octavi's lockscreen clock
    * Fixed media art with enabled face unlock
    * Fixed Gaming mode master switch
    * Reverted divided lines clock back to old state (accented and with weather looks ugly tbh)
    * Settings: Fixed drawables in Display settings
    * Removed now playing preference (was force disabled anyway)
    * Allowed selected camera apps to skip unconfigure
    * Fixed notification opacity for smart replies
    * Fixed moving home stack to front in freeform mode
    * Added kdrag0n's new blur improvements
    * Added support for blocking background data on all interfaces

Device
    * Updated blobs to android 11
    * fix issues with 5ghz
    * switch kernel to gulch
    * widewine L1 support
    * Alert slider dialog
    * Livedisplay
    * Enabled Seamless Transfer
    * Switched to QTI-Telephony blobs from CAF
    * Sync with latest LOS changes

Clean flash is compulsory.
    Download link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/de...Official-Beta-guacamole-20210510.zip/download
    New update is up.
    Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/de...ial-Beta-guacamole-20210517-1621.zip/download

Changelog:
    Source side changes
    * Added support to set volume for app
    * Added App volume row toggle
    * Fixed media art with enabled face unlock
    * Reverted divided lines clock back to old state (accented and with weather looks ugly tbh)
    * Settings: Fixed existing and added missing drawables for theming section in Display settings
    * Added kdrag0n's new blur improvements
    * Added support for blocking background data on all interfaces
    * Fixed wrong VoLTE/VoWiFi slot detection
    * Fixed NPE in PowerShare qs tile

Device side changes
    * Fix issues with fp on forced 60hz
    * Fix oos camera crash
    * Enable HDR for netflix
    * Call dash charging warp
    * Add mixer control for call screening
    * Improve fod when used with livedisplay
    * Enable option to set min/max refresh rate from Wave project
    * Introduce raise to wake and raise to pulse
    Update using OTA or use inbuilt recovery to sideload zips
    Dear all,
    It seems to me that some users here forgot how to post comments in a civil manner. Let's do this again: I have removed the off topic posts and feel free to post your comments to help OP and others on the development.

Please do remember our rules and be on topic in this thread. I know we all have many stress and problems in these crazy days, just calm down, take a deep breath, and think again before you want to vent out.

@npv12 OP, if you see any rude or name calling posts in future, report them. We will bring in bigger hammer to the party then. :)

Regards
    Jerry
    Forum Moderator