PixelExperience for Xiaomi MI 9 [cepheus]
What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 11
So far everything seems to be working.
-If you find any bugs please report it also if you can send it with logcat that's will be helpfully.
- Android OS version: 11
- Security patch level: February 2021
- Build author/Device Maintainer: lamjiidii1
- Source code: [url]https://github.com/PixelExperience
- ROM Developer: jhenrique09
- Donate: https://www.paypal.me/lamjiidii1:
• Synced with last PE sources
• February security patch has been merged
• APN has been fixed also that WiFi problem should be fixed
• Face unlock feature has been added (this is one of the features of an unofficial builds where you can add things before the pixel team itself adds them to their building )
• Some adjustments in display intensity, etc.
• Update from China Beta 21.2.3
• Update build fingerprint to coral Feb
• Include firmware (don't need to flash firmware anymore)
• Ok google has been fixed
• Al button is intentionally disabled (some find it annoying)
• Some new stuffs in Kernel
• And some other additions.
~ Device Changelog [21/03/07]~
Device• update Brightness Settings
• Increase mic volume
• give light sensor some time to warm up
ROM• changing the face_unlock with another one supported by the pixel team themselves and more stable (with support for 3rd apps)
• synced with last PE source
• Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
• Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
• Improved animations when unlocking
• Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
• Others improvements
please do clean flash
If you have any questions please do not pm me, ask here on the Telegram group Pixel Experience chat for Cepheus
1. MIUI V12 Stable EEA Firmware is required
2. Boot into TWRP
3. For clean flash, You should to Format data, type “yes” to confirm, and then reboot to TWRP Again
4. Copy zip into /sdcard, and then flash the zip
5. Reboot, waiting about 5 minutes to setup wizard
Upgrade/Downgrade DON'T need format DATA, just dirty flashing.
PixelExperience, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 9
GitHub - EcrosoftXiao/kernel_xiaomi_cepheus: Kernel source code for Xiaomi Mi 9 (cepheus) | based on CAF tag LA.UM.9.1.r1-07500-SMxxx0.0 | 4.14-stable merged in
Kernel source code for Xiaomi Mi 9 (cepheus) | based on CAF tag LA.UM.9.1.r1-07500-SMxxx0.0 | 4.14-stable merged in - GitHub - EcrosoftXiao/kernel_xiaomi_cepheus: Kernel source code for Xiaomi Mi 9...
Device tree for Xiaomi Mi 9 (cepheus). Contribute to lamjiidii1/aosp_device_xiaomi_cepheus development by creating an account on GitHub.
Download from Mega:
ROM OS Version: 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14-
ROM Firmware Required: firmware is already included
Based On: AOSP
Of course, if you like this work, or you see it as an effort worthy of thanks here my PayPal https://www.paypal.me/lamjiidii1