• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][cepheus] Pixel Experience [eleven][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL][2021/03/07] by Lamjiidii1

Search This thread

Yakusha

May 2, 2017
Hi guys, I loke to know what is the name of default live wallpaper in Pixel experience rom. Can I get it in other custom rom like crDroid ?
Hi.. try this app.. it's works very well :)

thuryn

Dec 2, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 9
So, playing with the screen lock options I've found the screen lock itself is probably the problem. When I completely disable PIN, face or fingerprint, the ROM works fine. When I switch event the PIN lock ROM freezes again after a while.

AcmE85

Jan 19, 2012
So, playing with the screen lock options I've found the screen lock itself is probably the problem. When I completely disable PIN, face or fingerprint, the ROM works fine. When I switch event the PIN lock ROM freezes again after a while.
This is interesting, as I am too suffering from random "freezes" after deepsleep, when powering on the display.
The device suddenly gets less to unresponsive, often with black screen and only nav and status bar visible.
Then I have too force reboot the device...

But, are you really sure no lock fixes this? In my case, It sometimes doesn't happen for a week or two, then suddenly few times a week.

thuryn

Dec 2, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 9
This is interesting, as I am too suffering from random "freezes" after deepsleep, when powering on the display.
The device suddenly gets less to unresponsive, often with black screen and only nav and status bar visible.
Then I have too force reboot the device...

But, are you really sure no lock fixes this? In my case, It sometimes doesn't happen for a week or two, then suddenly few times a week.
It's the third day today the ROM works fine without freezes. But it's not good I have to switch all security options off :-( I will see if the ROM is going in the next days or the freeze is just postponed from hours to days.

thuryn

Dec 2, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 9
Next lesson: The ROM stucked today (approximately after a week, without PIN or other security solution). I restarted the device a grab logcat immediately. I have no idea what's wrong :-(

Africsnail

Aug 25, 2016
Next news - the ROM stuck yesterday on wireless charger (I don't know if charging is the cause or not). So I definitely don't know what's wrong.
Facing exactly the same issue, random freezes, nothing seems to fix it. Don't see anything striking in logs. Probably going to switch as I can now clearly see that it's probably not caused my modifications.

AcmE85

Jan 19, 2012
According to devs on Telegram, this is a known issue which can basically occur on other custom roms too.
There's no known cause or way to reproduce or trigger this issue. All that's known is that it usually happens after deepsleep / idle.

Reactions: thuryn

Lennyroquai

Mar 19, 2011
Hello everyone,

Just a quick question here : i've just installed the rom a few days ago and it works fine.
But suddenly i've discovered a "roaming" issue and just to check with others if it could "be" the rom or my provider (which has a useless support, as always... but just to make sure i'm not forgetting something before mail bombing them).

I use two sim card (One FR, one CH) and i'm currently in France... but i cannot do anything with my CH sim card
- I can receive text on my Swiss number
- I can't receive calls on my Swiss Number
- I can't send text or call with my Swiss number.
- My FR sim (the main one) is working perfectly in every situation.
- The Swiss Sim card is working perfecly on the swiss network

APN and SMSC are fine (i have checked)

Could it be something within the Rom or a setting ? any ideas ?

Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Next news - the ROM stuck yesterday on wireless charger (I don't know if charging is the cause or not). So I definitely don't know what's wrong.
    According to devs on Telegram, this is a known issue which can basically occur on other custom roms too.
    There's no known cause or way to reproduce or trigger this issue. All that's known is that it usually happens after deepsleep / idle.
    GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi MI 9 [cepheus]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    So far everything seems to be working.

Known issues
    -If you find any bugs please report it also if you can send it with logcat that's will be helpfully.
    ~ Device Changelog ~

• Synced with last PE sources
    • February security patch has been merged
    • APN has been fixed also that WiFi problem should be fixed
    • Face unlock feature has been added (this is one of the features of an unofficial builds where you can add things before the pixel team itself adds them to their building 😂)
    • Some adjustments in display intensity, etc.
    • Update from China Beta 21.2.3
    • Update build fingerprint to coral Feb
    • Include firmware (don't need to flash firmware anymore)
    • Ok google has been fixed
    • Al button is intentionally disabled (some find it annoying)
    • Some new stuffs in Kernel
    • And some other additions.

~ Device Changelog [21/03/07]~

Device
    • update Brightness Settings
    • Increase mic volume
    • give light sensor some time to warm up

ROM
    • changing the face_unlock with another one supported by the pixel team themselves and more stable (with support for 3rd apps)
    • synced with last PE source
    • Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
    • Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
    • Improved animations when unlocking
    • Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
    • Others improvements

please do clean flash

~Notes :
    If you have any questions please do not pm me, ask here on the Telegram group Pixel Experience chat for Cepheus
    https://t.me/pixel_lamjiidii1_mi9

Installation steps:
    1. MIUI V12 Stable EEA Firmware is required
    2. Boot into TWRP
    3. For clean flash, You should to Format data, type “yes” to confirm, and then reboot to TWRP Again
    4. Copy zip into /sdcard, and then flash the zip
    5. Reboot, waiting about 5 minutes to setup wizard

Upgrade/Downgrade DON'T need format DATA, just dirty flashing.

XDA:DevDB Information

PixelExperience, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 9

kernel tree:

device tree:

Download from Mega:
    Mega
    ROM OS Version: 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14-
    ROM Firmware Required: firmware is already included
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Donation:
    Of course, if you like this work, or you see it as an effort worthy of thanks here my PayPal https://www.paypal.me/lamjiidii1
    Created 2021-03-07
    Hello everyone, finally.
    Mi9 has been officially supported again, this time from another developer, a developer that I know will provide the best for the device, you can check an official site for the roms files.
    I was very happy to be with you, thanks for everything and every word. See you in another work
    The update has been pushed, please do clean flash and Enjoy.
    Hello everyone, I am very happy that my labor did not go in vain and that you are commended. The reason why the mobile internet does not work at the first setup is that you have to manually activate the APN, however this problem has been solved and I will upload a small file once it is flashed, which will solve the problem. As for the problem of not being able to activate the Wi-Fi, this is not a problem just a glitch that happened to me once in the trial phase and did not happen to me again and I guess that it did not happen with the majority, if it happened with you, just click on setup Offline and when you finish from the first install list, you can Activate Wi-Fi easily (you will not face such a problem if you flash the APN Repair file).
    ~As for the battery performance, I am satisfied with it and see it in the list of the best ROMs in terms of battery life for Android 11 on cepheus.
    ~I have created a channel on Telegram to chat about ROM or report bugs, this is Pixel Experience chat for Cepheus. https://t.me/pixel_lamjiidii1_mi9

Download link : Mega
    After flashed it
    go to Settings - System - Advanced - Reset options - Rest Wi-Fi,mobile & Bluetooth and chose your SIM then click Rest settings.
    Android Pay works out of the box?

If you mean Google Pay...yes, works out of the box.