[ROM][11.0][cepheus] Pixel Experience [eleven][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL][2021/03/07] by Lamjiidii1

Search This thread

lamjiidii1

Aug 24, 2019
Oujda
I have difficulty finishing the setting of the imprint, it always tells me try again later. any suggestions
Weird, here it works very smoothly. I find it better even than some other ROMs, even better than MIUI. Anyway, try Clean Flash also. Make sure to re-flash persist if possible, check other things like clean glass or something like that.

Reactions: baggino
Sep 6, 2020
Weird, here it works very smoothly. I find it better even than some other ROMs, even better than MIUI. Anyway, try Clean Flash also. Make sure to re-flash persist if possible, check other things like clean glass or something like that.
i also have the same problem. format data before flash doesn't work either so i tried to go back all the way (stock rom via miflash) then clean flash again and now everythings working! 😁😁

Reactions: lamjiidii1

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 9
I tried this rom and after that I came back to xiaomi.eu. Then I noticed that some of sensors (accelerometer, gyroscope, light) stopped working. I could do nothing about it and I had to flash persist.img. Now everything is OK but I lost Widevine L1 forever, becouse I haven't hade a copy of persist image. I am not sure but probably Pixel was the couse of the problem with persist and sensors.

Last edited:

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I tried this rom and after that I came back to xiaomi.eu. Then I noticed that some of sensors (accelerometer, gyroscope, light) stopped working. I could do nothing about it and I had to flash persist.img. Now everything is OK but I lost Widevine L1 forever, becouse I haven't hade a copy of persist image. I am not sure but probably Pixel was the couse of the problem with persist and sensors.

Did you've tested this mod:

I've heard that flshing xiaomi.eu could bring back widevine L1...

Last edited:

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 9
Patched Netflix doesn't work.
Xiaomi.eu and stock rom flashed by MiFlash can do nothing about destroyed persist. They don't touch it during flashing. So, if you dont have a copy of your oryginal persist.img and you destroy it you loose certificates and don't have L1 anymore.

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Patched Netflix doesn't work.
Xiaomi.eu and stock rom flashed by MiFlash can do nothing about destroyed persist. They don't touch it during flashing. So, if you dont have a copy of your oryginal persist.img and you destroy it you loose certificates and don't have L1 anymore.

You're right. I've never thougt on widevine in the past but now it's really a pitty to have L3 in the future....
There must be a way to get l1 back because for oneplus it's a tool available:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, finally.
    Mi9 has been officially supported again, this time from another developer, a developer that I know will provide the best for the device, you can check an official site for the roms files.
    I was very happy to be with you, thanks for everything and every word. See you in another work
    Can you add the option to hide the navigation bar notch in the next patch?

Great ROM. Few kindly requests maybe: Option to hide keyboard space below, option to hide navigation pill and maybe few extra navigation gestures like in MIUI if possible of course. First two exists in most ROMs so I think they can be added. Thank you.
    My brother and I have been using this for a week now. Its really great.
    There is a bug when you turn on the speaker while making a phone calls. Then the mic doesnt work any more. Even after hanging up and calling again. Headsets work fine. The bug wasnt there in the beginning. We both have it since yesterday. Any ideas?
    I'm having the issue with a very clean flash ( format data ).
    with the 20210306 version

It make duo video call crash :/

any news about the fix ?
    theres an official rom out on PE site
    I have problems with Finger print, cannot unlock using it on dark screen (even with always on display).
    I need to turn it on using power button and then unlock using FP.
    It's making me nervous :)

Btw, does anyone got any better camera app? This one is hmm, limited. I got used to to MIUI one which was great and would like to have it back :)
    GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi MI 9 [cepheus]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    So far everything seems to be working.

Known issues
    -If you find any bugs please report it also if you can send it with logcat that's will be helpfully.
    ~ Device Changelog ~

• Synced with last PE sources
    • February security patch has been merged
    • APN has been fixed also that WiFi problem should be fixed
    • Face unlock feature has been added (this is one of the features of an unofficial builds where you can add things before the pixel team itself adds them to their building 😂)
    • Some adjustments in display intensity, etc.
    • Update from China Beta 21.2.3
    • Update build fingerprint to coral Feb
    • Include firmware (don't need to flash firmware anymore)
    • Ok google has been fixed
    • Al button is intentionally disabled (some find it annoying)
    • Some new stuffs in Kernel
    • And some other additions.

~ Device Changelog [21/03/07]~

Device
    • update Brightness Settings
    • Increase mic volume
    • give light sensor some time to warm up

ROM
    • changing the face_unlock with another one supported by the pixel team themselves and more stable (with support for 3rd apps)
    • synced with last PE source
    • Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
    • Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
    • Improved animations when unlocking
    • Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
    • Others improvements

please do clean flash

~Notes :
    If you have any questions please do not pm me, ask here on the Telegram group Pixel Experience chat for Cepheus
    https://t.me/pixel_lamjiidii1_mi9

Installation steps:
    1. MIUI V12 Stable EEA Firmware is required
    2. Boot into TWRP
    3. For clean flash, You should to Format data, type “yes” to confirm, and then reboot to TWRP Again
    4. Copy zip into /sdcard, and then flash the zip
    5. Reboot, waiting about 5 minutes to setup wizard

Upgrade/Downgrade DON'T need format DATA, just dirty flashing.

XDA:DevDB Information

PixelExperience, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 9

kernel tree:

device tree:

Download from Mega:
    Mega
    ROM OS Version: 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14-
    ROM Firmware Required: firmware is already included
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Donation:
    Of course, if you like this work, or you see it as an effort worthy of thanks here my PayPal https://www.paypal.me/lamjiidii1
    Created 2021-03-07
    Hello everyone, finally.
    Mi9 has been officially supported again, this time from another developer, a developer that I know will provide the best for the device, you can check an official site for the roms files.
    I was very happy to be with you, thanks for everything and every word. See you in another work
    The update has been pushed, please do clean flash and Enjoy.
    Hello everyone, I am very happy that my labor did not go in vain and that you are commended. The reason why the mobile internet does not work at the first setup is that you have to manually activate the APN, however this problem has been solved and I will upload a small file once it is flashed, which will solve the problem. As for the problem of not being able to activate the Wi-Fi, this is not a problem just a glitch that happened to me once in the trial phase and did not happen to me again and I guess that it did not happen with the majority, if it happened with you, just click on setup Offline and when you finish from the first install list, you can Activate Wi-Fi easily (you will not face such a problem if you flash the APN Repair file).
    ~As for the battery performance, I am satisfied with it and see it in the list of the best ROMs in terms of battery life for Android 11 on cepheus.
    ~I have created a channel on Telegram to chat about ROM or report bugs, this is Pixel Experience chat for Cepheus. https://t.me/pixel_lamjiidii1_mi9

Download link : Mega
    After flashed it
    go to Settings - System - Advanced - Reset options - Rest Wi-Fi,mobile & Bluetooth and chose your SIM then click Rest settings.
    Android Pay works out of the box?

If you mean Google Pay...yes, works out of the box.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone