Hi! Anyone have any internet connection problem using mobile data?
Is always disconnecting using LTE or 3G for a moment, and after some seconds it comes back. The connection is not consistent at all in every location I have tested.
I'm using Spanish mobile frequencies: LTE/WCDMA/GSM.
• Synced with last PE sources
• February security patch has been merged
• APN has been fixed also that WiFi problem should be fixed
• Face unlock feature has been added (this is one of the features of an unofficial builds where you can add things before the pixel team itself adds them to their building )
• Some adjustments in display intensity, etc.
• Update from China Beta 21.2.3
• Update build fingerprint to coral Feb
• Include firmware (don't need to flash firmware anymore)
• Ok google has been fixed
• Al button is intentionally disabled (some find it annoying)
• Some new stuffs in Kernel
• And some other additions.
~ Device Changelog [21/03/07]~
• update Brightness Settings
• Increase mic volume
• give light sensor some time to warm up
• changing the face_unlock with another one supported by the pixel team themselves and more stable (with support for 3rd apps) • synced with last PE source
• Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
• Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
• Improved animations when unlocking
• Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
• Others improvements
1. MIUI V12 Stable EEA Firmware is required
2. Boot into TWRP
3. For clean flash, You should to Format data, type “yes” to confirm, and then reboot to TWRP Again
4. Copy zip into /sdcard, and then flash the zip
5. Reboot, waiting about 5 minutes to setup wizard
Upgrade/Downgrade DON'T need format DATA, just dirty flashing.
PixelExperience, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 9
Hello everyone, finally.
Mi9 has been officially supported again, this time from another developer, a developer that I know will provide the best for the device, you can check an official site for the roms files.
I was very happy to be with you, thanks for everything and every word. See you in another work
Hello everyone, I am very happy that my labor did not go in vain and that you are commended. The reason why the mobile internet does not work at the first setup is that you have to manually activate the APN, however this problem has been solved and I will upload a small file once it is flashed, which will solve the problem. As for the problem of not being able to activate the Wi-Fi, this is not a problem just a glitch that happened to me once in the trial phase and did not happen to me again and I guess that it did not happen with the majority, if it happened with you, just click on setup Offline and when you finish from the first install list, you can Activate Wi-Fi easily (you will not face such a problem if you flash the APN Repair file).
~As for the battery performance, I am satisfied with it and see it in the list of the best ROMs in terms of battery life for Android 11 on cepheus.
~I have created a channel on Telegram to chat about ROM or report bugs, this is Pixel Experience chat for Cepheus. https://t.me/pixel_lamjiidii1_mi9
Download link : Mega After flashed it
go to Settings - System - Advanced - Reset options - Rest Wi-Fi,mobile & Bluetooth and chose your SIM then click Rest settings.