[ROM][11.0][cepheus] Pixel Experience [eleven][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL][2021/03/07] by Lamjiidii1

Search This thread
Jun 20, 2021
One annoing problem with ROM, I'm using MS launcher, but sometimes Nexus launget go back, if I have set default MS, but what I have problem with is, if i unistall Nexus launcher using ABD, then bottom swipe stop work a I can't go back to home screen from any other screen. In MIUI ROM i have unistalled default launchet too and this not nver happend. Is Nexus more integrated with ROM or what can be reason for this? If i install Nexus back swipe work good after restart.

aweedman

Aug 18, 2006
I'm enjoying this ROM. It's nice to finally have Smart Lock work correctly vs. stock. One thing though which I don't know if it's by design or not. When ordering the tiles on the notification shade, I can't move any of the ones on the very bottom after the line which I could do so on MIUI.

thuryn

Dec 2, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 9
I've just installed PE. Can anyone give me step by step description how to install ANX camera? Thank you. I've tried to install v. 190, but it does not work - stucks on boot (not boot loop).

Last edited:

thuryn

Dec 2, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hi.. you should flash this patch and use anx camera for r
I've tried these:
- Install ANXCameraUnity_190.BountifulDistantHapuka.zip followed by the mentioned patch - installed by Magisk - stucks on boot
- Install ANXCameraUnity_190.BountifulDistantHapuka.zip without patch - installed by Magisk - stucks on boot
- install ANXFrameworkUnity_190.BountifulDistantHapuka.zip - installed by Magisk - stucks on boot
- install ANXCameraUnity_185.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker.zip - installed by Magisk - can boot, but crashes when open the app

Every time I ended up with the stucked boot I have to clear all data, format storage and install PE :-(

Last edited by a moderator:

Yakusha

May 2, 2017
I've tried these:
- Install ANXCameraUnity_190.BountifulDistantHapuka.zip followed by the mentioned patch - installed by Magisk - stucks on boot
- Install ANXCameraUnity_190.BountifulDistantHapuka.zip without patch - installed by Magisk - stucks on boot
- install ANXFrameworkUnity_190.BountifulDistantHapuka.zip - installed by Magisk - stucks on boot
- install ANXCameraUnity_185.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker.zip - installed by Magisk - can boot, but crashes when open the app

Every time I ended up with the stucked boot I have to clear all data, format storage and install PE :-(
You should use anx camera for Android r...
I use 185r by Noid and it works very well!..
Flash it and the patch
MOD EDIT: Link Removed

thuryn

Dec 2, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 9
You should use anx camera for Android r...
I use 185r by Noid and it works very well!..
Flash it and the patch
MOD EDIT: Link Removed
OK. My phone stucks for the second time today (unable to unlock, just switch off/on helps) so I have to test it before any modifications. If the problem persists I have to go back to stock ROM.

Yakusha

May 2, 2017
OK. My phone stucks for the second time today (unable to unlock, just switch off/on helps) so I have to test it before any modifications. If the problem persists I have to go back to stock ROM.
It works 100%... The first time you should open the app 2 times... First time grant the permissions and 2nd time the app works well..

thuryn

Dec 2, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 9
OK, so it seams that problem is in always on (ambient) display. I switched it off yesterday and ROM works without any problems. The I switched the always on on and again it freezes in the morning.
OK, the problem persists even when ambient is off. It just occurs later. Any idea how to catch the logs or how to investigate where the problem is?

Tancredus

Jan 20, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 9
Since I installed the last build (13 09) youtube has been unable to go to full screen... This also happens with vanced. I'll tap the full screen button and then it goes full screen for a moment then bounces back to portrait mode. Anybody with similar issues?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi MI 9 [cepheus]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    So far everything seems to be working.

Known issues
    -If you find any bugs please report it also if you can send it with logcat that's will be helpfully.
    ~ Device Changelog ~

• Synced with last PE sources
    • February security patch has been merged
    • APN has been fixed also that WiFi problem should be fixed
    • Face unlock feature has been added (this is one of the features of an unofficial builds where you can add things before the pixel team itself adds them to their building 😂)
    • Some adjustments in display intensity, etc.
    • Update from China Beta 21.2.3
    • Update build fingerprint to coral Feb
    • Include firmware (don't need to flash firmware anymore)
    • Ok google has been fixed
    • Al button is intentionally disabled (some find it annoying)
    • Some new stuffs in Kernel
    • And some other additions.

~ Device Changelog [21/03/07]~

Device
    • update Brightness Settings
    • Increase mic volume
    • give light sensor some time to warm up

ROM
    • changing the face_unlock with another one supported by the pixel team themselves and more stable (with support for 3rd apps)
    • synced with last PE source
    • Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
    • Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
    • Improved animations when unlocking
    • Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
    • Others improvements

please do clean flash

~Notes :
    If you have any questions please do not pm me, ask here on the Telegram group Pixel Experience chat for Cepheus
    https://t.me/pixel_lamjiidii1_mi9

Installation steps:
    1. MIUI V12 Stable EEA Firmware is required
    2. Boot into TWRP
    3. For clean flash, You should to Format data, type “yes” to confirm, and then reboot to TWRP Again
    4. Copy zip into /sdcard, and then flash the zip
    5. Reboot, waiting about 5 minutes to setup wizard

Upgrade/Downgrade DON'T need format DATA, just dirty flashing.

XDA:DevDB Information

PixelExperience, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 9

kernel tree:

device tree:

Download from Mega:
    Mega
    ROM OS Version: 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14-
    ROM Firmware Required: firmware is already included
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Donation:
    Of course, if you like this work, or you see it as an effort worthy of thanks here my PayPal https://www.paypal.me/lamjiidii1
    Created 2021-03-07
    Hello everyone, finally.
    Mi9 has been officially supported again, this time from another developer, a developer that I know will provide the best for the device, you can check an official site for the roms files.
    I was very happy to be with you, thanks for everything and every word. See you in another work
    The update has been pushed, please do clean flash and Enjoy.
    Hello everyone, I am very happy that my labor did not go in vain and that you are commended. The reason why the mobile internet does not work at the first setup is that you have to manually activate the APN, however this problem has been solved and I will upload a small file once it is flashed, which will solve the problem. As for the problem of not being able to activate the Wi-Fi, this is not a problem just a glitch that happened to me once in the trial phase and did not happen to me again and I guess that it did not happen with the majority, if it happened with you, just click on setup Offline and when you finish from the first install list, you can Activate Wi-Fi easily (you will not face such a problem if you flash the APN Repair file).
    ~As for the battery performance, I am satisfied with it and see it in the list of the best ROMs in terms of battery life for Android 11 on cepheus.
    ~I have created a channel on Telegram to chat about ROM or report bugs, this is Pixel Experience chat for Cepheus. https://t.me/pixel_lamjiidii1_mi9

Download link : Mega
    After flashed it
    go to Settings - System - Advanced - Reset options - Rest Wi-Fi,mobile & Bluetooth and chose your SIM then click Rest settings.
    Android Pay works out of the box?

If you mean Google Pay...yes, works out of the box.