[ROM][11.0][cepheus] Pixel Experience [eleven][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL][2021/03/07] by Lamjiidii1

Search This thread

AcmE85

Jan 19, 2012
More news regarding android 12 have been announced for this week on the official telegram channel.

Vuh

Jan 24, 2014
battery is much more acceptable right now, even though i use adaway in vpn mode. thank you so much again. hope it gets totally solved in the next build

Vuh

Jan 24, 2014
A new build is out already ;)

i just updated and now it say something like "sim no 1 not allowed" and i cant use my sim.. any solution for that?sorry for consecutive questions but im kinda new to that world
note: my imei is still there, thats not the problem

nevermind, it was not about rom, it was just a bad coincidence. its all good now

Last edited:
Reactions: takitoblop

takitoblop

Mar 19, 2012
i just updated and now it say something like "sim no 1 not allowed" and i cant use my sim.. any solution for that?sorry for consecutive questions but im kinda new to that world
note: my imei is still there, thats not the problem

nevermind, it was not about rom, it was just a bad coincidence. its all good now
Have you noticed a better battery performance in this ROM? (i mean if battery drain is fixed without touching host file)

matrix8300

Jul 22, 2016
hyeres
Hello guys, the link for download the rom is dead ..can you give me 1 valid link please? thank you very much. good sunday

Last edited:

Low87

Dec 17, 2021
Hallo everyone,

I installed the latest Android 11 stable version of Pixel Experience recently

(PixelExperience_cepheus-11.0-20211118-1748-OFFICIAL.zip)

and have some issues installing Magisk. I tried to patch the boot image from the zip file as suggested for example here

with different versions, i.e. 21.4, 23.0 and the latest canary builds from here

I also tried the (not recommended) way of installing it via TWRP. The result is the same using both ways: If I try versions 21.4 or 23.0, there is no change except that the device shows the initial black "mi mi.com" screen a few seconds longer (I think). The manually installed Magisk app does not show that it is installed. With the canary build, my device gets stuck during boot with the G letter and a progress indicator below it after showing the Google logo. I left it there for more than 30 minutes until I gave up and fixed it by flashing the original boot.img via fastboot.

My questions: Does anyone else have this problem? Do I actually need to patch the recovery image? How do I do this with my TWRP custom recovery?

Best regards
Low87

takitoblop

Mar 19, 2012
Hallo everyone,

and have some issues installing Magisk. I tried to patch the boot image from the zip file as suggested for example here

I also tried the (not recommended) way of installing it via TWRP. The result is the same using both ways: If I try versions 21.4 or 23.0, there is no change except that the device shows the initial black "mi mi.com" screen a few seconds longer (I think). The manually installed Magisk app does not show that it is installed. With the canary build, my device gets stuck during boot with the G letter and a progress indicator below it after showing the Google logo. I left it there for more than 30 minutes until I gave up and fixed it by flashing the original boot.img via fastboot.

My questions: Does anyone else have this problem? Do I actually need to patch the recovery image? How do I do this with my TWRP custom recovery?

Best regards
Low87
Do we need to install PE Original Recovery on this ROM? Have you try it? Maybe it solves your problem.

Rom works with twrp?

takitoblop

Mar 19, 2012
Hallo everyone,

Best regards
Low87
I've just installed PE recovery image from ADB(pc) and then last PE plus ROM.
It works ok
I've installed magisk 23 Zip on PE recovery applying update, and no troubles at all.

All works great.

Dirty flash on my case.

takitoblop

Mar 19, 2012
Hallo everyone,

Best regards
Low87

I

TWRP works also fine and without any issues.
Thx if i got any trouble i will go back to twrp then.

mich9874

Dec 28, 2021
Hello, I just installed android 12 version and i see two problems. The first one is after connecting the headphones by bluetooth, phone completely stops working, secondly, there is no nfc icon to turn on and off quickly, you have to look deep in the settings

Edit.
I just updated all apps from google and bluetooth works fine now.

Last edited:

takitoblop

Mar 19, 2012
Can it install using twrp? how is SOT and is it photo unlimited? fingerprint unlock during screen off available?
I've installed with PE Recovery, nota with TWRP.
FINGERPINT works great, better than Android 11 and works on screen off too.
There,s no unlimited free Google photo backup for now.

I've noticed 2 Bugs more.
Ok Google doesnt work with latest Google.apk update, It forces close.
Autotranslate doesnt do anything

AcmE85

Jan 19, 2012
I just dirty flashed from pe+ 11 to official pe12.

Rom + magisk + dfe in that order without any wipes, using TWRP.

So far no issues. All apps work from my testing, including banking (magisk hide). TWRP is still present due to DFE.

Keep in mind I always used dfe before, so my device wasn't encrypted. This will definitely NOT work if you're using encryption on PE11!

I know this is not recommended, just wanted to give feedback in case anybody was wondering. I didn't even expect for it to work, just finished my backups and wanted to try it before formatting.

And of course never forget to backup your stuff before trying this!

Reactions: takitoblop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi MI 9 [cepheus]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    So far everything seems to be working.

Known issues
    -If you find any bugs please report it also if you can send it with logcat that's will be helpfully.
    ~ Device Changelog ~

• Synced with last PE sources
    • February security patch has been merged
    • APN has been fixed also that WiFi problem should be fixed
    • Face unlock feature has been added (this is one of the features of an unofficial builds where you can add things before the pixel team itself adds them to their building 😂)
    • Some adjustments in display intensity, etc.
    • Update from China Beta 21.2.3
    • Update build fingerprint to coral Feb
    • Include firmware (don't need to flash firmware anymore)
    • Ok google has been fixed
    • Al button is intentionally disabled (some find it annoying)
    • Some new stuffs in Kernel
    • And some other additions.

~ Device Changelog [21/03/07]~

Device
    • update Brightness Settings
    • Increase mic volume
    • give light sensor some time to warm up

ROM
    • changing the face_unlock with another one supported by the pixel team themselves and more stable (with support for 3rd apps)
    • synced with last PE source
    • Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
    • Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
    • Improved animations when unlocking
    • Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
    • Others improvements

please do clean flash

~Notes :
    If you have any questions please do not pm me, ask here on the Telegram group Pixel Experience chat for Cepheus
    https://t.me/pixel_lamjiidii1_mi9

Installation steps:
    1. MIUI V12 Stable EEA Firmware is required
    2. Boot into TWRP
    3. For clean flash, You should to Format data, type “yes” to confirm, and then reboot to TWRP Again
    4. Copy zip into /sdcard, and then flash the zip
    5. Reboot, waiting about 5 minutes to setup wizard

Upgrade/Downgrade DON'T need format DATA, just dirty flashing.

XDA:DevDB Information

PixelExperience, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 9

kernel tree:

device tree:

Download from Mega:
    Mega
    ROM OS Version: 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14-
    ROM Firmware Required: firmware is already included
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Donation:
    Of course, if you like this work, or you see it as an effort worthy of thanks here my PayPal https://www.paypal.me/lamjiidii1
    Created 2021-03-07
    Hello everyone, finally.
    Mi9 has been officially supported again, this time from another developer, a developer that I know will provide the best for the device, you can check an official site for the roms files.
    I was very happy to be with you, thanks for everything and every word. See you in another work
    The update has been pushed, please do clean flash and Enjoy.
    Hello everyone, I am very happy that my labor did not go in vain and that you are commended. The reason why the mobile internet does not work at the first setup is that you have to manually activate the APN, however this problem has been solved and I will upload a small file once it is flashed, which will solve the problem. As for the problem of not being able to activate the Wi-Fi, this is not a problem just a glitch that happened to me once in the trial phase and did not happen to me again and I guess that it did not happen with the majority, if it happened with you, just click on setup Offline and when you finish from the first install list, you can Activate Wi-Fi easily (you will not face such a problem if you flash the APN Repair file).
    ~As for the battery performance, I am satisfied with it and see it in the list of the best ROMs in terms of battery life for Android 11 on cepheus.
    ~I have created a channel on Telegram to chat about ROM or report bugs, this is Pixel Experience chat for Cepheus. https://t.me/pixel_lamjiidii1_mi9

Download link : Mega
    After flashed it
    go to Settings - System - Advanced - Reset options - Rest Wi-Fi,mobile & Bluetooth and chose your SIM then click Rest settings.
    Android Pay works out of the box?

If you mean Google Pay...yes, works out of the box.