• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11.0] crDroid 7.10 [OFFICIAL] (vayu/bhima)

Search This thread

nathan-96

Apr 13, 2012
The Hague
im having since last update freaking and crazy ghosting touches like hell when doing calls, when dont make calls ussualy have this problem too, i had this rom for 2 month and had no problem never, maybe is software problem, can be new flash solve the problem? anyone had this problem on the past?
thanks please tell me
i dont want come back to miui full of bugs
+1 for the ghost touches. Need to force reboot to exit them. Occur completely random.

Zeokat

Jul 29, 2021
im having since last update freaking and crazy ghosting touches like hell when doing calls, when dont make calls ussualy have this problem too, i had this rom for 2 month and had no problem never, maybe is software problem, can be new flash solve the problem? anyone had this problem on the past?
thanks please tell me
i dont want come back to miui full of bugs
Can you tell us which firmware version do you have?

Jaftdroid

Apr 6, 2021
After doing a clean flash of the latest rom (7.8 as by 2021-07-14) and OpenGAPPS, I get an eternal boot logo right after flashing the latest version of Magisk. If I flash it at the same moment I do the rom/apps flash, Magisk says it has to install some more required software, reboots the phone and same thing again...

Pac_MM

Jan 11, 2016
Hi, new OSS version is ready.

Required firmware: MIUI (Global): V12.5.2.0

To update, format data is required. (You can try dirty flash, if bootloop, reboot to recovery and format data)
-Download new version by OTA or from Soundforge.
-Reboot to recovery
-Flash new update (No Gapps reflash needed)
-Format data (type yes)
-Reboot to system.

If you found problems for updating, flash MIUI Global Rom from recovery and follow above steps.

Thanks for your support.

LEIBE

Jan 21, 2011
Istanbul

To update, format data is required. (You can try dirty flash, if bootloop, reboot to recovery and format data)
-Reboot to recovery
-Format data (type yes)
-Reboot to system.

If you found problems for updating, flash MIUI Global Rom from recovery and follow above steps.

Thanks for your support.H
Hello juSt dirty flashed over previous CR droid and it works fluently.
Thanks for the efforts developers best ROM FOR the X3 PRO
CHEEEERS

Reactions: ChriMo

vodkinagdan

Aug 29, 2010
Moscow

-Reboot to recovery
-Format data (type yes)
-Reboot to system.

Thanks for your support.
Will it overwrite /vendor partition?
And if yes - will be /data become encrypted if it's not for now?
UPD. Unpacked vendor image - and yes, it WILL encrypt userdata partition.
Also it seems to have AVB enabled. Why we need it on custom rom? We surely don't want to protect system partitions from modifications. Seems to be strange and may be dangerous update

Last edited:
Reactions: BzZzZz888

rouenmod

Aug 27, 2017
blur mediacover art doesnt work, and which gcam is good in this rom? tried almost all popular builds, all video record result is broken, only sound is captures

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
Also it seems to have AVB enabled. Why we need it on custom rom? We surely don't want to protect system partitions from modifications. Seems to be strange and may be dangerous update
Had to look for AVB: AVB/Verity in Vendor [Dynamic Partition]
I could not find a good explanation what this influences? Does this "just" prevent any edit/write of system partitions? So was this disabled in previous builds and is usually disabled in Custom ROMs?
Enabled means Apps like for Banking etc. may run without Magisk?

vodkinagdan

Aug 29, 2010
Moscow
Had to look for AVB: AVB/Verity in Vendor [Dynamic Partition]
I could not find a good explanation what this influences? Does this "just" prevent any edit/write of system partitions? So was this disabled in previous builds and is usually disabled in Custom ROMs?
Enabled means Apps like for Banking etc. may run without Magisk?
As I understood, every system partition have some kind "avb_keys" and they should match vbmeta partitions.
If not - system shold not boot. Maybe it's also have some relation to hw safetynet checks. What I know - nether avb keys, nor vbmeta partitions were present with original miui vendor. Seems to be risky flashing

Reactions: ChriMo

rouenmod

Aug 27, 2017
GCam needs Camera2 API und Google Play Services. Are you without GApps? Then you need sign.spoofing/MicroG or Gcam Services Provider - see xda-developers
MGC build with custom XML should work fine in Custom ROMs. Maybe sometime Arnova Beta will become better.
I have gapps, all feature works, except for simple video recording, tried hd, uhd. recording video is fine, but the result is mess, only sound is captured. And the weird thing is, slowmotion video work flawlessly. And I also tried different roms and result is the same

Top Liked Posts