• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0] CrDroid 7.11 for Moto G6 [ali][Official][64 Bit]

Search This thread

Stoku

Feb 16, 2014
Motorola Defy
Samsung Galaxy S5
Hello @brunogroa ,

After a few days of use (mailny YT Music, YT, Chrome, Discord, Google Maps, Camera GO, Instagram + Google messages and dialer from Google), the phone wen't laggy. There was also an issue with auto bluetooth connection to the devices (I had to connect previous BT devices manually). I also had a lockscreen issue on the maps, when I've woke up a locked phone, the lockscreen didn't appear and I had to use a status bar to enter settings first, then lockscreen appeared. Home button was unusable in this case. Closing recent apps didn't help, but reboot of the device has helped and solved all the issues and it works great for 2 days now.

This kind of lags looks the same, which these ones I always got on the CFW firmwares with 64bit kernels (it looks like a low FPS). I assume that there's a memory leak or a high CPU usage somewhere. I would like to help if it will happen someday. How can I get logs for you and gather additional informations? My model is XT1925-5 and I have a NikGapps core version installed.

Reactions: brunogroa

brunogroa

Hello @brunogroa ,

After a few days of use (mailny YT Music, YT, Chrome, Discord, Google Maps, Camera GO, Instagram + Google messages and dialer from Google), the phone wen't laggy. There was also an issue with auto bluetooth connection to the devices (I had to connect previous BT devices manually). I also had a lockscreen issue on the maps, when I've woke up a locked phone, the lockscreen didn't appear and I had to use a status bar to enter settings first, then lockscreen appeared. Home button was unusable in this case. Closing recent apps didn't help, but reboot of the device has helped and solved all the issues and it works great for 2 days now.

This kind of lags looks the same, which these ones I always got on the CFW firmwares with 64bit kernels (it looks like a low FPS). I assume that there's a memory leak or a high CPU usage somewhere. I would like to help if it will happen someday. How can I get logs for you and gather additional informations? My model is XT1925-5 and I have a NikGapps core version installed.

are using sleep time? these black screen bug happens with sleep time (clock > sleep time), and is not only us device, I see same problem with anothers and in anothers rom, idk for why this happens, is since android 10 and we dont fount the problem... I areldy check deep sleep mode, phone make around 5 days without charge, for next update has a little change in ram...

about: bluetooh is the only thing what google back up dont restaure, I have a phone and every time what I make a clear install I need to re-sync it.

Reactions: Stoku

brunogroa

Thx for the awesome work! Your rom revived my Moto G6.
What exactly does the NikGapps mod by lucifer?
nik gapps mod by lucifer, lucifer is a user from telegram, what makes a nik gapps without any bug and conflict
has a lots of basic things like:
calendar
calculator
google chrome
and pixel laucher and pixel overlays has removed to avoid conflicts

Reactions: realprogrammer

Stoku

Feb 16, 2014
Motorola Defy
Samsung Galaxy S5
are using sleep time? these black screen bug happens with sleep time (clock > sleep time), and is not only us device, I see same problem with anothers and in anothers rom, idk for why this happens, is since android 10 and we dont fount the problem... I areldy check deep sleep mode, phone make around 5 days without charge, for next update has a little change in ram...

about: bluetooh is the only thing what google back up dont restaure, I have a phone and every time what I make a clear install I need to re-sync it.
Thank you for your reply!

That's right, I'm probably using a sleep time (Settings->Security->Lockscreen->Lock screen after display sleep: 15sec - i'm not sure about translation). I hope it gets fixed soon and I had no idea about that, it explains a lot.

About bluetooth: I've configured my phone as new (without restoring settings and stuff) and then configured some of my devices (car, speaker, headphones). Normally the phone connects to configured BT device automatically, but in this case I had to select BT device from settings to connect everytime. Now, after restart it works as it should. Maybe it was a one time bug.

brunogroa

Thank you for your reply!

That's right, I'm probably using a sleep time (Settings->Security->Lockscreen->Lock screen after display sleep: 15sec - i'm not sure about translation). I hope it gets fixed soon and I had no idea about that, it explains a lot.

About bluetooth: I've configured my phone as new (without restoring settings and stuff) and then configured some of my devices (car, speaker, headphones). Normally the phone connects to configured BT device automatically, but in this case I had to select BT device from settings to connect everytime. Now, after restart it works as it should. Maybe it was a one time bug.
no no, sleep time is app clock > sleep time if you has a schedule here, delete it and use dont disturb instead

SebEz

Feb 13, 2019
In effect, the rom works correctly ... although the most serious problem I found was the issue of wallpapers which has caused me several headaches, I did the test with high resolution wallpapers and with others at native resolution of the device (1080x2160p) but in all the Android 11 roms that I have tried on my Moto G6 (Ali) I have the same drawbacks so it is not something exclusive to CrDroid, as @BennoMP mentioned, the annoying message that the app has stopped appears And when I set the backgrounds through that native Android 11 app, they tend to lose a lot of sharpness with respect to the image (it looks blurry) the only solution to this I could find was to use a launcher that allows setting backgrounds with apps like Google Photos. Does anyone else know of another possible solution? Excuse my bad English, I am using a translator.

brunogroa

In effect, the rom works correctly ... although the most serious problem I found was the issue of wallpapers which has caused me several headaches, I did the test with high resolution wallpapers and with others at native resolution of the device (1080x2160p) but in all the Android 11 roms that I have tried on my Moto G6 (Ali) I have the same drawbacks so it is not something exclusive to CrDroid, as @BennoMP mentioned, the annoying message that the app has stopped appears And when I set the backgrounds through that native Android 11 app, they tend to lose a lot of sharpness with respect to the image (it looks blurry) the only solution to this I could find was to use a launcher that allows setting backgrounds with apps like Google Photos. Does anyone else know of another possible solution? Excuse my bad English, I am using a translator.
Look, there is a feature of the android 11 wallpapers that I find very annoying that it gives a small zoom, when you pull the recent one, it zooms back, I think this function is very bad, because I use wallapapper in combination with my wife, and my heart passed to be incomplete, but about the resolution, I put several high resolution wallpaper and they worked, but this zoom seems to decrease the quality sometimes, unfortunately no one has a solution for that

SebEz

Feb 13, 2019
Look, there is a feature of the android 11 wallpapers that I find very annoying that it gives a small zoom, when you pull the recent one, it zooms back, I think this function is very bad, because I use wallapapper in combination with my wife, and my heart passed to be incomplete, but about the resolution, I put several high resolution wallpaper and they worked, but this zoom seems to decrease the quality sometimes, unfortunately no one has a solution for that
I really appreciate your answer, and actually this detail, although it is somewhat annoying, is not something that is so relevant considering the great work behind this Rom, it is truly fantastic, above all I was pleasantly surprised by its stability, this cell phone is the one that I use it for my day and it is completely appreciated to be able to have a community that provides more support and extras for me Moto G6 (Ali) in addition to other things that the stock Rom definitely does not offer, the bad thing is that I recently had to go back to the Rom stock because I was not able to install the Motorola camera 2 since it is very important to me because I take a large number of photos and the Go camera that comes by default does not convince me too much, I have been tinkering with this since I had my Moto G 4G (Peregrine) but I think I still have a lot to learn friends :(
PS: Google machine translation does really fun things (^^)

Last edited:

brunogroa

I really appreciate your answer, and actually this detail, although it is somewhat annoying, is not something that is so relevant considering the great work behind this Rom, it is truly fantastic, above all I was pleasantly surprised by its stability, this cell phone is the one that I use it for my day and it is completely appreciated to be able to have a community that provides more support and extras for me Moto G6 (Ali) in addition to other things that the stock Rom definitely does not offer, the bad thing is that I recently had to go back to the Rom stock because I was not able to install the Motorola camera 2 since it is very important to me because I take a large number of photos and the Go camera that comes by default does not convince me too much, I have been tinkering with this since I had my Moto G 4G (Peregrine) but I think I still have a lot to learn friends :(
PS: Google machine translation does really fun things (^^)
if you use much the camera, you can use gcam, parrot is good choice, and has moto camera 2, you need to download from nemesis team, but not the last update, last update dont work, only version 22.0

Feb 17, 2013
Moto G6
Hi everyone, i didn't follow exactly the instructions of this thread to install this ROM, if someone is having problems installing just do what I tell:
- If TWRP can't flash any zip, go with OrangeFox Recovery (look for it in the LineageOs thread).
- Android Startup App doesn't respond: Reflash ROM with classic OpenGapps, avoid NickGapps.

Also: I can't find any NFC toggle. Is a normal issue with Android 11 overall? I've just seen only Pixel 4 and OnePlus owners complaining about it. @brunogroa is there any fix to this issue?

May 1, 2018
Olá a todos, não segui exatamente as instruções deste tópico para instalar esta ROM, se alguém estiver com problemas para instalar é só fazer o que eu digo:
- Se o TWRP não pode atualizar nenhum zip, vá com OrangeFox Recovery (procure no tópico LineageOs).
- Android Startup App não responde: Faça um reflash ROM com OpenGapps clássico, evite NickGapps.

Além disso: não consigo encontrar nenhum alternador NFC. É um problema normal com o Android 11 em geral? Acabei de ver apenas proprietários de Pixel 4 e OnePlus reclamando sobre isso. [USER = 5369776] @brunogroa [/ USER] existe alguma correção para esse problema?
Hello dear user, could you explain better what happens with the installation procedure... where do you say it's wrong? why don't you use NikGapps? you have fundamentals for ensure that it is not safe to use these gapps? You know that OpenGapps is still in initial making and strange bugs can occur...

Feb 17, 2013
Moto G6
Hello dear user, could you explain better what happens with the installation procedure... where do you say it's wrong? why don't you use NikGapps? you have fundamentals for ensure that it is not safe to use these gapps? You know that OpenGapps is still in initial making and strange bugs can occur...
I didn't say in any moment the guide was "wrong", just spared some tips for anyone having problems installing this ROM. I've read in this thread people having no problems at all, but I did (NFC disabled, for example).
About Gapps, I've encountered bigger bugs with NickGapps not being able to use my phone at all (Android Startup App bug was caused by them). OpenGapps (nano) worked perfectly from day one.
TWRP already explained, flash zip couldn't write on system and with OrangeFox 0 problems.

Only complaining abuout this weird NFC bug, but it looks like its a multi-device issue.

May 1, 2018
Não disse em nenhum momento que o guia estava "errado", apenas guardei algumas dicas para quem tiver problemas para instalar esta ROM. Eu li neste tópico que pessoas não têm problema nenhum, mas eu li (NFC desabilitado, por exemplo).
Sobre o Gapps, eu encontrei bugs maiores com o NickGapps não sendo capaz de usar meu telefone (bug do Android Startup App foi causado por eles). OpenGapps (nano) funcionou perfeitamente desde o primeiro dia.
TWRP já explicado, o flash zip não conseguiu gravar no sistema e com OrangeFox 0 problemas.

Apenas reclamando sobre esse bug estranho de NFC, mas parece que é um problema de vários dispositivos.
well my colleague, you must understand if only one variant of this model has this function. And I ask you to look first at all the others who followed the installation steps, if I'm not mistaken there was someone who uses NFC and it's working properly.

Feb 17, 2013
Moto G6
well my colleague, you must understand if only one variant of this model has this function. And I ask you to look first at all the others who followed the installation steps, if I'm not mistaken there was someone who uses NFC and it's working properly.
Yeah that's true, as you mentioned it was @Stoku.
Could you please reply if you has any problems with TWRP or NickGapps? Those two made me unable to install or load this ROM at all.
Also I'd like to know if you installed Magisk/Root, but I think NFC wasn't even there before installing and patching boot.img.

brunogroa

Yeah that's true, as you mentioned it was @Stoku.
Could you please reply if you has any problems with TWRP or NickGapps? Those two made me unable to install or load this ROM at all.
Also I'd like to know if you installed Magisk/Root, but I think NFC wasn't even there before installing and patching boot.img.
TWRP? did you talking about the twrp what I build? I'm not able to say about other versions, SHRP works fine too, I use it in last times and works well,
about ncf, how your model? xt1925-? tell me the last number

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fast charging isnt working after i installed this rom, do you know anyway to fix this
    fast charging isnt working after i installed this rom, do you know anyway to fix this
    dont have any fix, fastcharge is working, attemp to temperature, and after 80% will be slow because has battery protection
    Thx for the awesome work! Your rom revived my Moto G6.
    What exactly does the NikGapps mod by lucifer?
    Hello @brunogroa ,

Hello @brunogroa ,

I switched to this ROM from ColtOS and was very pleasantly surprised.
    The ROM is 99% in Polish and that's what it was about!
    Great job! Thank you for this ROM!(y)
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:

• Download Rom (and gapps optional)
    • Boot into recovery
    • Format Data and make full wipe
    • Install ROM
    • Install Gapps and magisk if you want
    • Enjoy

Update installation:

• Download ROM update
    • Boot into recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • If you previously flashed Gapps and Magisk, flash then again
    • Enjoy

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/kernel_motorola_msm8953

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/ali
    Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/11.0/changelog_ali.txt

Known issues:

Sleep time schedule ( app CLOCK > sleep time ) causes a bug of phone freezing on black screen

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid <device> Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Updates Channel
    Donate to help our team pay server costs
    Same here, fingerprint navigation is dysfunctional. Besides that it runs very nicely.
    Legit rom - I don't use the fingerprint thing so no comment on that. Super smooth and battery gives me 29 hours+...great work!
    told me if nfc show up and works now
    Hey, just got time to install the update.
    Now NFC shows up, I'm even able to select multiple payment methods, but by the moment I couldn't test it untill going to a grocery store and buy something.
    But yeah, I'll edit this comment neither it works or not.

Edit: It works, thanks @brunogroa !