• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11.0] crDroid 7.11 [OFFICIAL] (vayu/bhima)

Search This thread

jorgeepelos

Feb 11, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi, new OSS version is ready.

Required firmware: MIUI (Global): V12.5.2.0

To update, format data is required. (You can try dirty flash, if bootloop, reboot to recovery and format data)
-Download new version by OTA or from Soundforge.
-Reboot to recovery
-Flash new update (No Gapps reflash needed)
-Format data (type yes)
-Reboot to system.

If you found problems for updating, flash MIUI Global Rom from recovery and follow above steps.

Thanks for your support.
If i format datai loose everything? Yes?

Sweetdreams472

Aug 7, 2021
Hello, please tell me, when installing crdroid, an error pops up,to install additional zip,restart the recovery from the inactive slot a to the active b, I put the full firmware, it didn't help even so.

Hamster3k

Nov 24, 2020
The last version has a ghost touch, when you want to change the wallpaper the screen turns yellow, and for some reason if the cell phone is not unlocked and with the screen on it does not download anything from the internet or update applicationsnor messages or things like that, someone who knows how to solve any of these problems?

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
The last version has a ghost touch, when you want to change the wallpaper the screen turns yellow, and for some reason if the cell phone is not unlocked and with the screen on it does not download anything from the internet or update applicationsnor messages or things like that, someone who knows how to solve any of these problems?
Can be an app issue, follow this tip.

jorgeepelos

Feb 11, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
had ghost touch problems on crdroid, since last 3 updates. I start use crdroid at june first, was 1 month without any problem
Did 3 clean flash wasting my time, allways suffer ghost touch, on crdroid 8 aug build
Now im on xiaomi.eu and everything works perfect, no ghosting
I know that too many users have ghostings on stock miui
But i havent
I was using this phone since was released, with xiaomi.eu, never had problems
updates ghosting started, now like i said, im back on .eu and no problem with ghostings
Then maybe its a rom problem or kernel problem
I only had ghostings when doing calls
Never using rest of the phone
Had not test any other custom rom to test if have also ghstings
Hope that fix some day, because i dont like miui

Reactions: ChriMo

Jaftdroid

Apr 6, 2021
There is a curious glitch on this recent build, regardless of the ghost touching everyone knows on almost every custom ROM based on AOSP. If you fresh install the rom (tried it twice) and you get the first phone call, there is no notification, I mean, there is no way to know who is calling or to answer/reject that call.

Besides, I've noted some translation issues on my language (Spanish) at the Dialer and Messages apps. And a misspelling on crDroid settings -> Various settings -> Gaming mode -> (Spanish) "Timbre en modo gamming" (should be gaming, not gamming).

Reactions: ChriMo

aaaa12345

Feb 23, 2009
Bug
I cant swipe between apps when the system language is set to RTL language.
Just change the system language to arabic and try to swipe through recent apps.

AusVGM

Apr 2, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Did you find solution for ghosts? Maybe an app can cause this? Have nothing when using miui...
Might be an OSS thing. I didn't have ghost touches when crDroid was on miui vendor but now I have frequent ghost touch occurrences now it's OSS. Also happened with Pixel Extended and AOSPK.
I have also not had it on miui roms.

Edit: Just started happening on miui. I wish these ghost touches would go away. I've tried different vendors, roms and kernals, no screen protector. Should've got an F3 lel.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for your answer!
    Unfortunately the same - doesn't matter if I restore from sd card or internal (after backup and restore to PC) - here are my detailed steps - maybe you can give me a gain a hint (y)

crDroid v7.10 (20210914) installed
    did some changes in Settings and also in the crDroid app (like black theme and reverse navigation buttons)
    Recovery -> backup "data" (~1154MB)
    for test I installed another ROM (in this case PixelPlusUI)
    Recovery -> flash PixelPlusUI
    Format data
    Reboot to System

System booted successfully so now I've try to get back to crDroid and my backup
    Recovery -> Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, Data, Cache
    Install rom crDroid v7.10 (20210914) ->Reboot to System
    crDroid first boot wizard appears
    Recovery -> Install magisk -> Reboot to System
    Recovery -> restore "data" (~1154MB) -> Reboot to System
    crDroid first boot wizard appears again
    after finish the wizard the background appears black and the launcher doesnt work
    changes in Settings and also all changes in the crDroid are not available anymore

:unsure::rolleyes:

If I don't reboot to System after the crDroid Installation, I receive an error by trying to restore the data (process ended with ERROR: 255)

Thank you!
    Recovery -> Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, Data, Cache
    -> Install rom crDroid v7.10 (20210914)
    -> Install Gapp (use same version as the backup rom)
    -> Reboot to System
    Recovery -> Install magisk -> Reboot to System
    Recovery -> Restore backup data -> Reboot to System (1st boot)
    -> Background appears black and the launcher doesnt work
    -> Reboot a 2nd time -> Background and launcher should be back to normal

Some changes in Settings and in the crDroid are not available anymore and will need to be reset but all previous applications remain and working fine.
    Hello,

please forgive my stupid question, but how can I restore a (successfully) created image backup with custom recovery?

I've tried this method (encrypted vendor and storage used) also the second instruction that I've found via the search with both recoveries (TWRP 3.5.2 and OFOX R11.1_1), but all ways doesn't work for me.
    My goal is a full restore to the state in time of the backup.

The backup process to an external_sd card is fine (as far it looks like) but I struggle with the restore.

I can provide more information if needed, but maybe I've completely wrong :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for any hint and input!!

Great ROM btw 🤠

The second method works for me for crDroid and other custom roms. The backup and restore are from same roms (version usually one or two release different). Try restoring from the internal stotage instead of sd card or format data and use clean install to see if it solves the problem.

I have just updated from 20210914 to 20210927 version. It works without the need to format data. Use the same version of Gapp or get stuck at the boot screen of crDroid.
    I have 1 strange problem, sometimes my phone start tap on display in solo and open apps or just do some other stuff, it's fixed when I put screen off and on again but it's a strange problem what is that?
    its ghost touch, that is related to display panel, tianma or huaxing, tianma got ghost touch...
    Xiaomi got the bad habit to use 2 different panels in same phone...
    Hi I am on the latest october, did a clean install + nikgapps core.
    But when my phone is on deep sleep and someone texts me, no notification (light lockscreen, status bar).
    The text notification only comes in after I unlock the phone, which looks like I just got text but it was sent hours ago.
    Hi,
    Try with recommended gapps: MindTheGapps/FlameGapps
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Install instructions:

Pre-installation:

Flashing Instructions from any custom ROM (Thanks to Raf):
    • Backup all your data
    • Boot/reboot to TWRP recovery
    • Flash recommended MIUI firmware (12.5.2.0 / 12.5.3.0). You can find them here. If you're already on it, you can skip this step. You can flash the fastboot version of the MIUI stock ROM through Mi Flash tool / Fastboot too but the procedure is slower.
    • Flash CrDroid ROM
    • Flash GApps (Optional step) MindTheGapps /
    FlameGapps
    • Flash Magisk (Optional step, only if you want root)
    • Format Data > type "yes" and press enter (different from the "wipe data" option)
    • Reboot to system

First time installation from MIUI 12.5.2.0 or above:

• step 1: Remove any fingerprint, PIN, or password in MIUI.
    • step 2: Unlock the bootloader.
    • step 3: Transfer ROM to internal storage or SD Card.
    • step 4: Install TWRP.
    • step 5: Boot to TWRP and Flash ROM zip file + (Optional) Gapps + (Optional) Magisk.
    • step 6: Do a data wipe in recovery (format data: yes) + Reboot to system.

UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS:​

OTA Working: Just update from OTA screen

Manual Update installation:

• Reboot to recovery
    • Flash Rom (default path: root/data/crdroid_updates)
    • Wipe Cache/Dalvik
    • Reboot

Download:
    ROM CrDroid - Vayu/Bhima Rom Download

Known issues:
    -Tell me, be sure to include a log: check how to

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Device tree: https://github.com/PacMM79/android_device_xiaomi_vayu-1/commits/crDroid_11
    Kernel: (Thanks to Mochi): https://github.com/PacMM79/android_kernel_xiaomi_vayu-1/tree/base
    Vendor: https://github.com/PacMM79/vendor_xiaomi_vayu/tree/crDroid_11

Credits:
    @SebaUbuntu, @Kubersharma for device trees.
    Xawlw, Foxtrot47 for device updates & fixes.
    @Nebrassy for his work with TWRP.
    Mochi for his amazing work in kernel & updates.

All devs that make this possible

@SebaUbuntu for his OSS Vendor based version and trees.
    Poco X3 Pro DevHub - All testers & Admins (Uwe Pilot, Stiff, TheDutchTesterGuy, ...)
    LineageOS, SlimRoms, AOSPA (Paranoid Android), OmniRom.
    CrDroid Team @neobuddy89 - Lup Gabriel...many others

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    Poco X3 Pro | OFFICIAL Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Poco X3 Pro - vayu Telegram
    Donate to help CrDroid team pay server costs
    Donate to help me in development
    this is a missing feature, unlocking works, but lacks a choice of fingerprint scanner behavior
    Yes, I need to check how to implement in vayu.

I'm happy to say we have Official Support!

Thanks to all for your comments.

New update avaiable ;-)
    New build, 23-05

-Fixed Battery Charge Led (need to fix brightness)
    -Fixed Metadata issue with media-gallery (seems still video files preview issues in rare cases)
    -Added GoogleCamGo
    -Rom Changes

Can be dirty flash + Wipe caches.

Link to download from Sourceforge:
    ViPER4Android FX and James DSP Manager - Break Wi-Fi, simply won't turn on

After installing NLSound 2.3, the sound starts to wheeze (upon notification), this is when properly configured, as it was done on other roms.

These modifications can be installed in magisk and working properly on other roms

However, nice rom!
    Thanks,
    Sorry, some magisk modules are breaking device overlays so I don't support modules for now.

and fingerprint press and touch toggle
    is dynamic refresh rate possible to add like on arrowos
    Dynamic refresh added in next version.

fps info fixed

CrDroid was always one of my favorite roms, the only things that are a bit annoying are:
    - press fp to unlock button that one of poco x3 nfc devs made it possible.
    - haptic feedback when you pull down status bar...
    thanks
    (press fp to unlock button) I have tried it but commenting on it with more people I do not know if it is the best option.
    There is no option to select the button behavior.
    There are reboots when using trcamera and Google meet the log also has camX errors spammed
    View attachment 5328217
    Will be fixed in next versions
    Hi, new OSS version is ready.

Required firmware: MIUI (Global): V12.5.2.0

To update, format data is required. (You can try dirty flash, if bootloop, reboot to recovery and format data)
    -Download new version by OTA or from Soundforge.
    -Reboot to recovery
    -Flash new update (No Gapps reflash needed)
    -Format data (type yes)
    -Reboot to system.

If you found problems for updating, flash MIUI Global Rom from recovery and follow above steps.

Thanks for your support.