- Jan 11, 2016
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
- Recovery: TWRP Nebrassy [ALPHA] (Download from here) or Orange Fox Recovery (Download from here)
- Gapps (Arm64) : FlameGapps
- Optional for Root: Magisk 23.0 (Download from here)
Flashing Instructions from any custom ROM (Thanks to Raf & @kamild_)
• Backup all your data.
• Transfer ROM and other zips (such as Gapps or Magisk) to internal storage, SD card or USB drive.
• Boot/reboot to recovery.
• Flash recommended MIUI firmware 18.104.22.168.
You can find them here. If you're already on it, you can skip this step. You can flash the fastboot version of the MIUI stock ROM through Mi Flash tool / Fastboot too but the procedure is slower.
• Flash CrDroid ROM.
• Flash GApps (Optional step) FlameGapps
• Flash Magisk (Optional step, only if you want root)
• Format Data > type "yes" and press enter (different from the "wipe data" option)
• Reboot to system
First time installation from MIUI 22.214.171.124 or above:
1. Remove any fingerprint, PIN, or password in MIUI. Backup all your data, next step will factory reset the device.
2. Unlock the bootloader.
3. Flash recommended custom recovery from the "Prerequisites" section with fastboot.
4. Continue from step 2 of the "custom ROM instructions" below.
UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS:OTA Working: Just update from OTA screen
Manual Update installation:
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash Rom (default path: root/data/crdroid_updates)
- Wipe Cache/Dalvik
ROM CrDroid - Vayu/Bhima Rom Download
-Tell me, be sure to include a log: check how to
Device tree: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_device_xiaomi_vayu
@neobuddy89 - Current Co-Maintainer
@SebaUbuntu, @Kubersharma for device trees.
Xawlw, Foxtrot47 for device updates & fixes.
@Nebrassy for his work with TWRP.
Mochi for his amazing work in kernel & updates.
@darthjabba9 for his work with OFox.
+ All devs that make this possible
@SebaUbuntu for his OSS Vendor based version and trees.
Poco X3 Pro DevHub - All testers & Admins (Uwe Pilot, Stiff, TheDutchTesterGuy, ...)
LineageOS, SlimRoms, AOSPA (Paranoid Android), OmniRom.
CrDroid Team @neobuddy89 - Lup Gabriel...many others
Visit official website @ crDroid.net
Poco X3 Pro | OFFICIAL Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Poco X3 Pro - vayu Telegram
Donate to help CrDroid team pay server costs
Donate to help me in development