• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11.0] crDroid 7.12 [OFFICIAL] (vayu/bhima)

Search This thread

YasuHamed

Dec 17, 2013
the 25 aug 2021 update is
1. laggy
2. if u change recovery, it fails to see OS
3. ram management is poor
4. style and wallpaper setting tints yellow and after apply it comes to normal but KCAL settings wipes
5. power plugin vibration disable doesn't work

the 18 aug 2021 build was perfect, much better and fluent

Reactions: Antonio7489

jorgeepelos

Feb 11, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
the 25 aug 2021 update is
1. laggy
2. if u change recovery, it fails to see OS
3. ram management is poor
4. style and wallpaper setting tints yellow and after apply it comes to normal but KCAL settings wipes
5. power plugin vibration disable doesn't work

the 18 aug 2021 build was perfect, much better and fluent
For me its perfect everything that you get worst..... Reflash rom

pinbanman

Jan 17, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi, I have a question.
I read/heard that TWRP does not support accessing the internal storage via PC while in TWRP.
I want to ask if, after replacing recovery with TWRP and fflashing a crdroid rom, will we be able to access the internal storage via PC (i back up my files on PC, to copy back to phone after flashing)

AusVGM

Apr 2, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi, I have a question.
I read/heard that TWRP does not support accessing the internal storage via PC while in TWRP.
I want to ask if, after replacing recovery with TWRP and fflashing a crdroid rom, will we be able to access the internal storage via PC (i back up my files on PC, to copy back to phone after flashing)
I can access internal storage on my device while in TWRP.

pinbanman

Jan 17, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Required firmware: MIUI (Global): V12.5.2.0 - V12.5.3.0
Okay thank you. Can I ask another question for clarity.
Why is there some firmware that 3GB size and another just 100MB.
Can I just flash this 100MB beforeflashing the rom to be on that firmware?
firmware.PNG

tofiq94

Apr 9, 2013
can i install crdroid on the arrow or needs flash miui and after crdroid???
can this ROM ota update? or only manual downloading from site and manual install?
what is difference between this and lineage???

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
a) can i install crdroid on the arrow or needs flash miui and after crdroid???
b) can this ROM ota update? or only manual downloading from site and manual install?
c) what is difference between this and lineage???
a) do not know for certain but clean flash with correct firmware base should work
b) Currently the newest version seems to not work with OTA but it worked earlier
c) crDroid has a lot more options then Lineage and it supports signature spoofing (microG instead of GApps) in the official build, Earlier I used Lineage but now if available I go with crDroid

pinbanman

Jan 17, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi, I am on 9-02 build.
Pressing and holding on the quick settign icons (wifi for example, to change between different source) sometimes it just go back to the home screen and freezes. Locking the phone and unlocking becomes unresponsive. Sometimes wait for a few seconds before becoming responsive.

kamicki

Nov 8, 2017
Hello,

I can't get Android 11 power menu to work after installing gapps. Every time I hold power button, the system UI crashes with error message here: https://paste.crdroid.net/m0YbMw . Then the very simple fallback power menu is shown. Anybody knows what might be the reason?

Edit: I also get random reboots often during the day and following seems to be the reason:

Code:
[   63.760409] icnss: Received early crash indication from FW
[   65.089126] Fatal error on modem!
[   65.089201] modem subsystem failure reason: lte_ml1_dlm_common_if.c:715:Assert (r1280_present && r1430_present) == FALSE failed: .
[   65.089339] Ramdump(ramdump_microdump_modem): No consumers. Aborting..
[   65.190284] Kernel panic - not syncing: subsys-restart: Resetting the SoC - modem crashed.

Last edited:

Pac_MM

Jan 11, 2016
Hello,

I can't get Android 11 power menu to work after installing gapps. Every time I hold power button, the system UI crashes with error message here: https://paste.crdroid.net/m0YbMw . Then the very simple fallback power menu is shown. Anybody knows what might be the reason?

Edit: I also get random reboots often during the day and following seems to be the reason:

Code:
[   63.760409] icnss: Received early crash indication from FW
[   65.089126] Fatal error on modem!
[   65.089201] modem subsystem failure reason: lte_ml1_dlm_common_if.c:715:Assert (r1280_present && r1430_present) == FALSE failed: .
[   65.089339] Ramdump(ramdump_microdump_modem): No consumers. Aborting..
[   65.190284] Kernel panic - not syncing: subsys-restart: Resetting the SoC - modem crashed.
Hi,
What firmware version and gapps have you installed?

Top Liked Posts