Development [ROM][11.0] crDroid 7.21 [OFFICIAL] (vayu/bhima)

Search This thread

rouenmod

Aug 27, 2017
Yes I game but I have never encountered any frame drops, maybe I have when gaming for more than 2 hours but not before that. You can go to settings and go to thermal profiles and set PUBG to 'Gaming'. There's no other setting for gaming and I like it that way.
what thermal profile? there isnt any thermal profile on this rom

Usman_Ali

Jun 13, 2018
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
what thermal profile? there isnt any thermal profile on this rom
As you can see here, in the Battery settings it says Thermal Profiles, there you can set you games to gaming mode and stuff

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210716-104436598 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20210716-104436598 (1).jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 124

Jaftdroid

Apr 6, 2021
When you open apps list (AKA slide up from home screen) and then you drop down notification center, right after closing it or sliding up to hide it again, apps look very pixelated for half a second. Strange thing but for sure is something up to the launcher.

Moe_KH

Jun 7, 2021
When you open apps list (AKA slide up from home screen) and then you drop down notification center, right after closing it or sliding up to hide it again, apps look very pixelated for half a second. Strange thing but for sure is something up to the launcher.
Do you have blur enabled? If so, then disable it and it would get fixed, if not, try using a different launcher like lawnchair launcher

selife

Jul 22, 2021
Господа!
Подскажите пожалуйста, поправили ли в новой версии(проблема была на 7.6) излишнюю чувствительность жестов? Конкретно интересует функция быстрого переключения приложений(жест снизу-в сторону). Проблема возникала когда я полностью убирал навигационную линию снизу. При попытке переключить язык постоянно открывалось другое приложение, что очень сильно напрягало при использовании клавиатуры, тк привык пользоваться свайповым переключением языка(клавиатура swiftkey)
Так же интересует поправили ли баг с лагом на 1 сек при заходе в меню недавно открытых приложений(обычно подлагивало когда заходишь в менюшку именно из настроек, не знаю почему)

vodkinagdan

Aug 29, 2010
Moscow
Tasker profile to fix broken autobrightness.
Logis is very simple. When display turns on - autobrigtness is enabled for 1 second. And after that - if auto value is too low - profile sets it to normal minimum

Attachments

• Autobrightness_fix.prf.xml
    1.4 KB · Views: 12

krilok

Господа!
Подскажите пожалуйста, поправили ли в новой версии(проблема была на 7.6) излишнюю чувствительность жестов? Конкретно интересует функция быстрого переключения приложений(жест снизу-в сторону). Проблема возникала когда я полностью убирал навигационную линию снизу. При попытке переключить язык постоянно открывалось другое приложение, что очень сильно напрягало при использовании клавиатуры, тк привык пользоваться свайповым переключением языка(клавиатура swiftkey)
Так же интересует поправили ли баг с лагом на 1 сек при заходе в меню недавно открытых приложений(обычно подлагивало когда заходишь в менюшку именно из настроек, не знаю почему)
Kindly post in English; it's the official language on XDA...

selife

Jul 22, 2021
Kindly post in English; it's the official language on XDA...
I'm sorry, just while I was flipping through XDA in general, I saw quite a lot of Russian-speaking guys, I thought they would respond, but alas :)
Translation of the text into English:
Please tell me, did the new version(the problem was on 7.6) fix the excessive sensitivity of gestures? I am specifically interested in the function of quickly switching applications(a gesture from below - to the side). The problem occurred when I completely removed the navigation line from the bottom. When trying to switch the language, another application was constantly opened, which was very annoying when using the keyboard, since I was used to using swipe language switching (swiftkey keyboard)
I am also interested in whether the bug was fixed with a lag of 1 second when entering the menu of recently opened applications(usually it was delayed when you go to the menu from the settings, I don't know why)

krilok

I'm sorry, just while I was flipping through XDA in general, I saw quite a lot of Russian-speaking guys, I thought they would respond, but alas :)
Translation of the text into English:
Please tell me, did the new version(the problem was on 7.6) fix the excessive sensitivity of gestures? I am specifically interested in the function of quickly switching applications(a gesture from below - to the side). The problem occurred when I completely removed the navigation line from the bottom. When trying to switch the language, another application was constantly opened, which was very annoying when using the keyboard, since I was used to using swipe language switching (swiftkey keyboard)
I am also interested in whether the bug was fixed with a lag of 1 second when entering the menu of recently opened applications(usually it was delayed when you go to the menu from the settings, I don't know why)
Can't personally say about the first issue since I regularly use the navbar, but I'm on versión 7.8 and don't experience any delays while entering recent apps. 😉

selife

Jul 22, 2021
Can't personally say about the first issue since I regularly use the navbar, but I'm on versión 7.8 and don't experience any delays while entering recent apps. 😉
Thank you for the answer, it means one less problem)
It remains only to dig up information about gestures somewhere, and it will really be an ideal firmware, but, unfortunately, even on the Russian-language 4pda forum, no one has answered me for a week :(

Reactions: krilok

jorgeepelos

Feb 11, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
im having since last update freaking and crazy ghosting touches like hell when doing calls, when dont make calls ussualy have this problem too, i had this rom for 2 month and had no problem never, maybe is software problem, can be new flash solve the problem? anyone had this problem on the past?
thanks please tell me
i dont want come back to miui full of bugs

Attachments

• screen-20210728-124350.mp4
    54.1 MB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts