Development [ROM][11.0] crDroid 7.21 [OFFICIAL] (vayu/bhima)

Search This thread

TioCareca

Sep 8, 2010
Barreiro
Xiaomi Poco F1
Redmi K20 Pro
I have 1 strange problem, sometimes my phone start tap on display in solo and open apps or just do some other stuff, it's fixed when I put screen off and on again but it's a strange problem what is that?
its ghost touch, that is related to display panel, tianma or huaxing, tianma got ghost touch...
Xiaomi got the bad habit to use 2 different panels in same phone...

Reactions: r0mushii

jngiag

Jul 19, 2009
Thank you for your answer!
Unfortunately the same - doesn't matter if I restore from sd card or internal (after backup and restore to PC) - here are my detailed steps - maybe you can give me a gain a hint (y)

crDroid v7.10 (20210914) installed
did some changes in Settings and also in the crDroid app (like black theme and reverse navigation buttons)
Recovery -> backup "data" (~1154MB)
for test I installed another ROM (in this case PixelPlusUI)
Recovery -> flash PixelPlusUI
Format data
Reboot to System

System booted successfully so now I've try to get back to crDroid and my backup
Recovery -> Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, Data, Cache
Install rom crDroid v7.10 (20210914) ->Reboot to System
crDroid first boot wizard appears
Recovery -> Install magisk -> Reboot to System
Recovery -> restore "data" (~1154MB) -> Reboot to System
crDroid first boot wizard appears again
after finish the wizard the background appears black and the launcher doesnt work
changes in Settings and also all changes in the crDroid are not available anymore

:unsure::rolleyes:

If I don't reboot to System after the crDroid Installation, I receive an error by trying to restore the data (process ended with ERROR: 255)

Thank you!
Recovery -> Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, Data, Cache
-> Install rom crDroid v7.10 (20210914)
-> Install Gapp (use same version as the backup rom)
-> Reboot to System
Recovery -> Install magisk -> Reboot to System
Recovery -> Restore backup data -> Reboot to System (1st boot)
-> Background appears black and the launcher doesnt work
-> Reboot a 2nd time -> Background and launcher should be back to normal

Some changes in Settings and in the crDroid are not available anymore and will need to be reset but all previous applications remain and working fine.

Jun 15, 2020
crdroid and oneui are more stable than other custom roms on poco x3 pro, but on crdroid I had problems starting the rom after installation, I had to redo the procedure several times because I got stuck in the loading screen, and I have as an observation that I miss the night mode that makes the eyes less tiring

aruta619

Apr 30, 2015
Why network signal guru not working in this rom? Is there a way to make network signal guru work in this rom?
Screenshot_20211013-200529403.jpg

pinbanman

Jan 17, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi I am on the latest october, did a clean install + nikgapps core.
But when my phone is on deep sleep and someone texts me, no notification (light lockscreen, status bar).
The text notification only comes in after I unlock the phone, which looks like I just got text but it was sent hours ago.

Pac_MM

Jan 11, 2016
Hi I am on the latest october, did a clean install + nikgapps core.
But when my phone is on deep sleep and someone texts me, no notification (light lockscreen, status bar).
The text notification only comes in after I unlock the phone, which looks like I just got text but it was sent hours ago.
Hi,
Try with recommended gapps: MindTheGapps/FlameGapps

Reactions: pinbanman

pinbanman

Jan 17, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi,
Try with recommended gapps: MindTheGapps/FlameGapps
Thanks. But i found a workaround. Using as default SMS app, the stock messaging app (green one) was not notfying if device is in deep sleep.
I did try to install a new SMS app (QKSMS) and Google's Messages, tried each as default and I got notifcation when device is on deep sleep.
Not sure if it's only with me (because I use nikkgaps).

f4vr

Feb 8, 2012
Metro Manila
What is the latest most stable and good battery life build on this rom? My phone will be unlocked on the next few days that's why I cannot test it yet. Thanks in advance.

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
Given that I like crDroid most out of the Signature Spoofing ROMs but the 7 Version A11 seems to fade out, v8/A12 seems not yet available (even if it would be daily driver readiness seems in question) and I would like to install for the first time a Custom ROM on vayu is there any recommendations by a user in a similar situation? Options:
  1. Stay on Stock ROM (A11 MIUI12 debloated)
  2. build/install a mi-globe A11 MIUI12 ROM
  3. install crDroid 7 A11 here and keep it for 9-12 months
  4. install ArrowOS 12.0 A12 [BETA/EARLY RELEASE] in the hope OTA to stable will work
  5. settle with Lineage OS 18 A11 official for 9-12 months

Last edited:

bla.tiga

Aug 17, 2015
jakarta
its ghost touch, that is related to display panel, tianma or huaxing, tianma got ghost touch...
Xiaomi got the bad habit to use 2 different panels in same phone...
So the ghost touch problem dont disappeared with cr droid os?

I have issues with this ghost touch problem

A day i have struggling with ghost touch... Likely i have to service centre to get this done

TioCareca

Sep 8, 2010
Barreiro
Xiaomi Poco F1
Redmi K20 Pro
So the ghost touch problem dont disappeared with cr droid os?

I have issues with this ghost touch problem

A day i have struggling with ghost touch... Likely i have to service centre to get this done
As my experience with other devices with different panel's, the ghost touch can be better or worse depending of the software, but can't never be fixed without changing the display...
Go to a service center if you can, as i read in other threads it's the only way for this device and only gets worse with time...

Jaftdroid

Apr 6, 2021
Hello,

Stock file manager has a curious bug. When you tap to create a new folder, reopens the file manager, but never creates it.

Installed a third party file manager and creating new folder works fine.

Best regards.

EDIT:
Nevermind. I'm stupid. I was tapping over new window. 😅

Last edited:

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
As my experience with other devices with different panel's, the ghost touch can be better or worse depending of the software, but can't never be fixed without changing the display...
Go to a service center if you can, as i read in other threads it's the only way for this device and only gets worse with time...
Hmm: I'm worrying. Have the device since release in spring but I think yesterday I had ghost touches once...

Top Liked Posts