In my device either, using the same Miui firmware and same version of crdroid. Did you already found a fix?
I have updated via OTA from 7.13 and the device got stuck in a bootloop...Update - Android 11
22nd January, 2022
Build type: Monthly / Stable
Device: POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima)
Device maintainer: PacMM79 & neobuddy89
* Android January 2022 Security update
* Added toggle to disable VPN and Data saver icons in status bar
* Added and updated OOS icon theming (Styles and wallpapers)
* Added custom signal and wifi icons - works with no other icons applied (crdroid > UI)
* Added toggle to enable flashlight blink on call
* Added landscape battery style
* Added customization to set battery text position
* Updated charging sounds
* Various under the hood optimizations
* Updated and optimized ZRam configuration
* Updated blobs from V18.104.22.168.RJUINXM
* Sigma Kernel: Removed PM QoS and IRQ optimizations (fix drain for some users)
* Sigma Kernel: Fixed call recording issue
Join us on TG:
Use FlameGapps Basic + FlameGapps GoogleSearchAssistant addon
Many fixes above are based on kernel we use, do not change kernel
You need to apply dfe patch and format data ... or just format data if you don't want it decrypted and have no data backup to restore.
Like @xXSyLarWoLffXx I would like to OTA update from 7.13 to 7.14 (over TWRP-3.5.2-vayu-Nebrassy-2).
It's not possible if you're NOT currently encrypted (at least for me). Dirty flash ain't working for me either. Never tried OTA. But if you boot alright after this, be my guest. I could not boot without data formatting data at all. (I'm on official TWRP.) It's not really a problem if you have a data backup (on an external drive), as well as a backup of your storage folders (same drive), which you will be able to restore.
This is weird. Didn't have time to check this one. Couldn't stand removal of Hand Wave and rolled back to 1.1.22 (still supports call recording), which would be my recommendation to you.
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
Thanks,ViPER4Android FX and James DSP Manager - Break Wi-Fi, simply won't turn on
After installing NLSound 2.3, the sound starts to wheeze (upon notification), this is when properly configured, as it was done on other roms.
These modifications can be installed in magisk and working properly on other roms
However, nice rom!
Dynamic refresh added in next version.
(press fp to unlock button) I have tried it but commenting on it with more people I do not know if it is the best option.
Will be fixed in next versions